United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

That,s a shame,they were probably in the house minding their own bizzzz and filling out job apts.
Haha

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

No they were all smoking dope and being stupid!!! All Minors, their parents must be stupid!!
haha

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Who was it and when
sources say

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Seven Arrests in Police Report 01-31 6am
Seven arrests are reported at one location Wednesday. The Chillicothe Police Department made the seven arrests at a home in the 1300 block of Dorney Drive for alleged possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana. Arrested were Kelton Diggs, Tyler Trammell, Jason Pryor, Nicholas Voorhies, Jordan Griffin, Bryce Hill, and McKiley Griffin. They were all cited and released.
what!!

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Those are not minors
So sad

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

How awful one of those arrested is Angela Turners son. They have worked so hard to be such a perfect family!
pass the bong

Pleasant Hope, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Heard he was the one the stuff belonged to but wouldn't fess up so they all went down.
lol

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Probably not the best idea to smoke dope in a retired highway patrolman's house.
what!!

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Thought he lived out of state?
Haha

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Angela acts like she has a perfect family..!!!!! She is a dumb Biatch!!!
Idiots

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Kelton needs to be with his dad in columbia where he would discipline him, angela doesnt care what he does. There are alot of those diggs kids and they are all great kids.
andyoursurprised

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

No need to blame the parents at this point. All these people are of age to be responsible for their own actions. But getting arrested is nothing to them. Hasn't slowed them down one bit. Not even a bleep on their radar I am sure. And as for seven...7th Heaven, could probably follow about anyone of the regulars there home and find this same situation.
here now

Jamesport, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

who was the retired cop
u guys are DUMB

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

i know every single one of those kids and they are not all bad kids.. some of them, yeah, needed wut they go tbut they others didnt deserve that.. and as for the neighbor that called in a noise complanint, what was different from anyother time they are playing their music loud? you all cant tell me (depending on how old you are) that you havent tried weed before...? most people that i know or have even talked to have tried it.. if its already legal in two states, i will live to see marijuana legal in all 50 states my life time, so like it or not, it will happen! it cant all be bad.. i personally think that alcohol is worse then marijuana.. the court system and the police are more worried about catching people dealing and smoking weed, they arent dealing with everything else that needs to be dealt with, such as meth, drunk driving, texting and driving, child melesters, and people the steal.. i could go on forever, all im saying is that open ur eyes to the things that are really bad.... they werent out driving around doing it and acting stupid, they were doing it in the privacy of a home and they werent hurting anything! so stop talking shit!
forum police

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

u guys are DUMB wrote:
i know every single one of those kids and they are not all bad kids.. some of them, yeah, needed wut they go tbut they others didnt deserve that.. and as for the neighbor that called in a noise complanint, what was different from anyother time they are playing their music loud? you all cant tell me (depending on how old you are) that you havent tried weed before...? most people that i know or have even talked to have tried it.. if its already legal in two states, i will live to see marijuana legal in all 50 states my life time, so like it or not, it will happen! it cant all be bad.. i personally think that alcohol is worse then marijuana.. the court system and the police are more worried about catching people dealing and smoking weed, they arent dealing with everything else that needs to be dealt with, such as meth, drunk driving, texting and driving, child melesters, and people the steal.. i could go on forever, all im saying is that open ur eyes to the things that are really bad.... they werent out driving around doing it and acting stupid, they were doing it in the privacy of a home and they werent hurting anything! so stop talking shit!
This is a perfect example of why to stay in school. Weed is illegal as are several of the things listed above. I ask have you ever gone fishing? Most reply yes. I ask have you ever caught all the fish? most reply no. So CPD happened to catch weed this time, they will catch something different later.
pass the bong

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I have never tried weed. It will be legal one day but that day it wasn't. I agree maybe they were not bothering anyone. I still contend if the one person the stuff belonged to would have stepped up the others wouldn't have been charged.
Vietnamerka

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Pat yourselves on the back for that lame ass bust! A group of kids passn a doobie! Thas news? Wow....

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

u guys are DUMB wrote:
Is that you Billybob????
ccc

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

it doesnt make any different whos it was ,they all r guilty of it they was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 32 min Seeing is believing 95,019
Hinkle (Aug '11) 1 hr Johnn 3
Jason Benson built Salt 5 hr gossip 133
Nevada Standoff 18 hr Eva Johnston 14
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 23 hr layback 6,894
Preszler the Embeszler (Jun '12) Thu Curious Cat 344
County candidates!! Wed not realy 28
•••
•••
•••
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters