maria fn valle

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2011
ugh wow really umm i wud like to know where u got ur info from seriously cuz ugh i dont tell no one anything about cody so u can stfu seriously he isnt a bad guy..and yeah i moved on but guess wat dude i still love that kid so keep his name out of ur mouth and my brothers crash wasnt his fult yeah his family was involved but cody was in my brothers truck so it was codys fult... atleast thats wat he told me so idc what is said keep me out of it and oh i know who u r stupid only one person called me the night codys truck was in the feild so yeah just shut up already god!!!!
maria fn valle

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2011
i ment wasnt his fult!!!!
maria fn valle

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2011
wat does brushing my teeth half to do with this huh and yeah my teeth r white as hell thank u... and cody was in the car with my brother when the wreck happened if it wasnt for his worthless peice of shit brother and cousin my brother wud still b here today!!!
maria fn valle

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2011
this is stupid anyways cuz for one the idiot dont even know what state to post it in
Mr.E

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2011
maria fn valle wrote:
this is stupid anyways cuz for one the idiot dont even know what state to post it in
looks to me like YOU are posting in the wrong state.
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 27, 2011
think if i was you ,you seen your comments droped.same ips address ,how old are you 12?if you post anymore stupid stuff ,your burying yourself ,iducing panic and slander is rolling <going to ross county hotel facing federal charges,i told you d.o.n.e rev.craig lowery better hide cause there coming ,theres your warning!
DOOMSDAY 4U

France

#10 May 28, 2012
Watch your backs, muds, something might be following u!!

chinga la raza!
Avenge RJM

Clifton, NJ

#13 May 28, 2012
I just saw Jesus, he was mowing my lawn.....:)
Remember the Alamo!!
The Lord of Ross County

Sollentuna, Sweden

#15 May 28, 2012
maria fn valle wrote:
i ment wasnt his fult!!!!
ya cain't spel!
The hills have eyes

Sollentuna, Sweden

#16 May 28, 2012
Don't get involved or po'ed, people of Big Mo, we know this junk is in the wrong forum....

Since: May 12

Chillicothe, MO

#17 May 28, 2012
The hills have eyes wrote:
Don't get involved or po'ed, people of Big Mo, we know this junk is in the wrong forum....
You guys spell different in OH. LOL

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 May 28, 2012
boogie man 123 wrote:
think if i was you ,you seen your comments droped.same ips address ,how old are you 12?if you post anymore stupid stuff ,your burying yourself ,iducing panic and slander is rolling <going to ross county hotel facing federal charges,i told you d.o.n.e rev.craig lowery better hide cause there coming ,theres your warning!
Does your dad still wear your mother's panties?
Cody King

France

#20 Aug 29, 2012
Uncle Pervy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's more of that gawd damn jungle jibber.
thanks for realizing knowing this is a bunch of jibber jaw shit that dont even need to be brought up evidentially some body don't have a life !!!!!!!!
The hills have eyes

Höst, Germany

#21 Aug 29, 2012
This is made up trash period.Reverend un-true Will be stopped .Just seen this thank you for tacking the time out of my life Bring GOD in ,he is right here reading this ,think deep .You are a actor in your life video taped 1 day you will see your video .
The hills have eyes

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Aug 29, 2012
maria fn valle wrote:
Ican be anywhere Boogie Man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans 13 hr shesawhackjob 16
landfill 15 hr GrandRiveroverflow 2
Weird Stuff Happening? (Apr '12) Sun glad I moved 8
Who are you voting for in the upcoming school b... (Mar '11) May 22 Johnn 70
Beware May 21 fyi 7
eric munson May 21 friend 2
Livingston County Sheriff Steve Cox (Dec '11) May 21 fyi 38
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE