First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drama Queen

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Who the hell is this girl?!? Please tell me!?
Jenna Williams

Chula, MO

#2 Feb 26, 2012
She is a girl who lives in Chula! And shes also my cousin..
REALLY

Kansas City, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2012
A hottie!
Drama Queen

Galt, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2012
REALLY wrote:
A hottie!
does this "Emily" get around? I hear she's a wh**e!?!
Grow Up

Liberty, MO

#6 Feb 27, 2012
I don't know who this person is, but if you have a problem with her why don't you stop being a cowherd and talk to her in person instead of anonymously harrassing her on here.
Drama Queen

Galt, CA

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
I don't know who this person is, but if you have a problem with her why don't you stop being a cowherd and talk to her in person instead of anonymously harrassing her on here.
cause I dnt tlk to hoes!
Drama Queen

Galt, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2012
REALLY wrote:
A hottie!
who is she ??!?!!?!??
Papa

Chillicothe, MO

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Drama Queen wrote:
<quoted text> cause I dnt tlk to hoes!
Your posts have reached the point of being internet harrassment and bullying. There are laws against this type of behavior.

You may think that your Topix name is secret and cannot be identified, but you are wrong. Your IP address can be acquired by law enforcement agencies and you could be prosecuted.

If anyone who has been reading this knows Emily Gibson, please tell her what is going on and suggest she talk to Steve Cox and see if he will do anything to put a stop to Drama Queen's degrading posts. This behavior is abhorrent.
Emily

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2012
This is her.. And I knew who done this and got it stopped thanks! It's ridiculous! But I got it stopped!
just curious

Chillicothe, MO

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts have reached the point of being internet harrassment and bullying. There are laws against this type of behavior.
You may think that your Topix name is secret and cannot be identified, but you are wrong. Your IP address can be acquired by law enforcement agencies and you could be prosecuted.
If anyone who has been reading this knows Emily Gibson, please tell her what is going on and suggest she talk to Steve Cox and see if he will do anything to put a stop to Drama Queen's degrading posts. This behavior is abhorrent.
Way to go!!!!!!!
Emily

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go!!!!!!!
thanks! I got this stopped but it said it can't be deleted.. Non of "Drama Queen" s post can be deleted like everyone elses): and they need to be able to get deleted.!
just curious

Chillicothe, MO

#14 Feb 28, 2012
You sure peed in someones post toasties. another personal deal I assume. This crap is not meant for this site.
Emily

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2012
just curious wrote:
You sure peed in someones post toasties. another personal deal I assume. This crap is not meant for this site.
this site is just a joke... People shouldny be able to make their our "post" about stuff & people.!
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#16 Feb 28, 2012
Emily,
I do not know you or even know anything about you. However, I am glad for your sake that you have a stop put to the harassment. Be strong and keep a smile. I am sure you have many people who care about you, and that is what you need to remember.
Emily

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Lavonne wrote:
Emily,
I do not know you or even know anything about you. However, I am glad for your sake that you have a stop put to the harassment. Be strong and keep a smile. I am sure you have many people who care about you, and that is what you need to remember.
thank you very much! It's immature!
Really

Chillicothe, MO

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone is playing you all for fools. Drama Queen and Emily are the same person. They both have the same location under their name. Drama Queen was on the topix Livingston County R-3, which is located in Chula, bashing the teachers,principal, and school board. Then she's on here talking to Jenna Williams who is from Chula and states Emily is from Chula.????? SO their all from Chula.
Emily

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I think someone is playing you all for fools. Drama Queen and Emily are the same person. They both have the same location under their name. Drama Queen was on the topix Livingston County R-3, which is located in Chula, bashing the teachers,principal, and school board. Then she's on here talking to Jenna Williams who is from Chula and states Emily is from Chula.????? SO their all from Chula.
umm no? I'm not "drama queen"! Thank you! Just because it has the same location is because the person is from the same location! Get facts straight before you start pointing fingers please & thank you!
JRhea

Excelsior Springs, MO

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Emily is my niece and she's not any of the bs that is being put on here. You young people need to learn that crap like this is illegal and if anything you are just insecure and jealous of one beautiful young lady!! LOVE u EM :)
nock it off

Excelsior Springs, MO

#21 Feb 29, 2012
Leave Emily alone she's done nothing to you stay out of my cousins Privasy I've spent the night with her and you guys need to nock it off or I will go get my grandpa and his biker friends
Mati Nickell

Excelsior Springs, MO

#22 Feb 29, 2012
Nock it off is me . Who ever started this S**** is a idiot

Love u
EMMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football (Nov '13) 4 hr Tyler Trammell 96
Violin Lessons? (Jun '12) Sep 23 Johnn 2
Rachael Kinsella poisoning son (Nov '15) Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 14
Jury trial scheduled! Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 1
Todd Akin is not a knuckledragger (Aug '12) Sep 16 Johnn 22
Well Duh! (Apr '12) Sep 16 Johnn 2
Kerri Withrow Sep 15 good friend 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance