Duh

Chillicothe, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
You know, you'd think if there were 5 green wrapped Ad Pages sitting on my front side walk, they'd realize I DON'T READ THEM! But they keep tossin!
NO BS

Chillicothe, MO

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Take them over on Broadway and throw them in the mayors yard. He's the one that started that crap.
tucker

Overland Park, KS

#3 Jan 11, 2013
I have stopped them and told them I didn't want it 2 or three times and they keep throwing it in my driveway so I just throw them back in the street
Duh

Chillicothe, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2013
It's almost comical. There could be a vacant house with boarded windows and holes in the roof..(shocking in Chillicothe I know) and you'd still see a pile of green Ad Pages.
Jack

Chillicothe, MO

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Carriers are paid to throw papers. No subscription required so no requirements as to where and where not to throw them. Dispose of it like you do the rest of the junk mail you get in your mailbox.
Mechano

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Jack wrote:
Carriers are paid to throw papers. No subscription required so no requirements as to where and where not to throw them. Dispose of it like you do the rest of the junk mail you get in your mailbox.
Junk mail isn't thrown all over my lawn and drive... I have often thought about reporting them to the police just to see what the CPD's response would be... not that I expect any action would be taken.
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Mechano wrote:
<quoted text>
Junk mail isn't thrown all over my lawn and drive... I have often thought about reporting them to the police just to see what the CPD's response would be... not that I expect any action would be taken.
I doubt that anything would be done since after all the infamous (in some's opinions) mayor is connected to the Ad Pages. It would be interesting to find out what might happen if everyone who is annoyed would report it!
Young Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Jan 12, 2013
In response to all of the above "I've already told you more than I know"
mechano

Kansas City, KS

#9 Jan 12, 2013
I wonder what would happen if you saved them all up and dumped them on the steps of the Ad Page office once a month...

Since: Jan 12

Independence, MO

#10 Jan 12, 2013
mechano wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you saved them all up and dumped them on the steps of the Ad Page office once a month...
I like where your taking this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football (Nov '13) Mon Tony Trammell 97
Violin Lessons? (Jun '12) Sep 23 Johnn 2
Rachael Kinsella poisoning son (Nov '15) Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 14
Jury trial scheduled! Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 1
Todd Akin is not a knuckledragger (Aug '12) Sep 16 Johnn 22
Well Duh! (Apr '12) Sep 16 Johnn 2
Kerri Withrow Sep 15 good friend 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages