Next Last
here now

Jamesport, MO

#43 Jan 31, 2013
why would any of that have anything to do with owning a gun or hunting
Amused Observer

Chillicothe, MO

#44 Jan 31, 2013
I find it rather odd that some one that calls himself "BandE Bob", a self proclaimed righteous, would choose the avatar picture that they have.

That of someone who was charged with murdering two people,---------with a knife. At least it was not a gun.

I have to wonder what would have happened if one of the two victims had a gun present. It would have turned out a lot different.

Would "BandE Bob" have the same avatar?

I would like someone to explain why Washington DC and Chicago has such a high crime rate, while at the same time both have some of the strongest anti-gun laws.

Responsable gun ownership is not the problem.

Those that believe Law Enforcement is going to protect them are dreaming. Law Enforcement can only try to apprehend the criminal, after the fact, if they can. Sometimes due to strange proceedings the criminal is set free. Remember the avatar?

I for one choose to protect my Family and myself while owning guns in a responsable manner.

I for one find the Media coverage of gun related stories one sided. I would like to here of the times when some one used a gun for self protection. I think those times should be front page items. Don't claim it does not happen. That would only show your stupidity more.

This is not an attack on "BandE Bob", only making an observation.
Vinnie

United States

#45 Jan 31, 2013
I have a freind who was on probation for receving stolen property......he got off in 1984 and the judge told him that if he finished his probation term the felony would go disaper off his record.........i was just wondering if this is true.......
here now

Jamesport, MO

#46 Jan 31, 2013
hell no, nothing goes away, its there forever some of it might even get passed on down to your family
Just a Thought

Chula, MO

#47 Jan 31, 2013
I have a shotgun that's been passed down through four generations. This gun has not shot a single human being. Now are guns really the problem or are people's minds the problem? What about the military guy that shot up that army base. There are undiagnosed people with mental problems out there. Unfortunately they are cunning enough to fool professionals. Maybe we need to change our culture to produce people that have healthier minds.

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#48 Feb 2, 2013
So responsible gun owners target shooting on the range aren't the problem?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/rough-creek-18...
Papa

Chillicothe, MO

#49 Feb 3, 2013
Note that the man who killed Kyle and Littlefield suffered from mental illness (PTSD).
Lobo

Mena, AR

#50 Feb 3, 2013
Chris Kyle was a true patriot and American hero. A survivor of multiple tours and only to die at the hands of a crazy son of a btch. I would surmise they better maintain very tight guard on the killer. Kyle had a confirmed at over 2100 yards and he has friends almost as good. Control the crazies.
hummmmm

Tecumseh, KS

#51 Feb 3, 2013
As the ole sayin goes "When they OUTLAW guns, only OUTLAWS will hav the guns."
hummmmm

Tecumseh, KS

#52 Feb 3, 2013
U gun owners,as I am one, can sit here and argue with these non-gun owners till ur blue n the face. But they will never get it. I hav seen the school shooting conspiracy clips. Even studied em. Let me tell you, if you want to know the truth, check it out yourselves. Don't sit here playing you know everything. Do you?? who do you trust? your lyin eyes? I myself will keep my guns, though I do not own an semi auto weapon it's our FREEDOM. What happened to this being a FREE COUNTRY.... I am ashamed that WE THE PEOPLE ARE BEING HERDED LIKE A BUNCH OF SHEEP... when will it end people?? When will everyone wake up ans see whats going on here?? ok done ranting.
guilty bystander

Chillicothe, MO

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Bob is a tool and loves to think he knows it all. Don't lose your obamaphone and your free welfare money you loser. Love my guns they aren't going anywhere. This administration won't be satisfied until they have total government control. Do you really think he will get the unlimited terms amendment in place? Or will he run as VP when Hilary runs for president? If so he will have her killed in a minute so he can be president again.
notice this

Tecumseh, KS

#54 Feb 3, 2013
You know what.....the only losers r the ones walkin around with blindfolds on not seeing the big picture. Our rights r slowly being taken away from us and we r letting them do it. So go ahead and sit back, let em take one more "freedom" from you, then before long they will assign us our jobs. where we will live, what we will eat, etc. If you don't belive it can't happen just go back and read up on history. I for one do not want to be here when that day comes. And friend, unless WE THE PEOPLE don't stand up for our constitutional rights, I'm afraid it has already begun.....
Lobo

United States

#55 Feb 3, 2013
You guys are just a bunch lousy gun handlers thinking you might lose some of your gun rights when our King is a skeet shoot. He will take care of you. I'll bet you can't shoot skeet with a trap gun and have smoke only come out of the right set of the barrel ports and judging by the smoke with black powder shells. This guy is good. He can shoot skeet without a range and stand perfectly verticle with a horizontal gun and not move with the recoil. What a lousy made up photo and why must he habitually lie when the truth would serve him better. Pander on O Might One.
Lobo

United States

#56 Feb 5, 2013
Gun show at the Elks this weekend. Exercise your rights.

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#57 Feb 5, 2013
Lobo wrote:
Gun show at the Elks this weekend. Exercise your rights.
Lobo wrote: "I LIKE TO PLAY WITH GUNS. I got CCW #8 in Livingston county. I LIKE TO PLAY WITH GUNS."
Brent Hartman

Haslet, TX

#58 Feb 20, 2013
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
If we are truly concerned about this issue, why are we not throwing a fit over the 1968 ban on fully auto-matic weapons? How many nuts recently shot folks with that kind of weapon? Personally, i have never seen a private citizen with one in my entire life, but then again, i am sheltered. If we want to blow our Politicians away because we don't like them, don't you think it will be kinda tough when they have them, as well as jets and atomic bombs?
History has proven that ragtag militias practicing guerrilla warfare with small arms are very effective against large standing armies. That's how we gained independence from the British, that's how the Afghans drove out the Russians, and that's how after a decade of war with the greatest superpower the world has ever seen, the U.S. Military has still not been able to subdue the Afghan people.

If Missouri "snipers" can kill over 200,000 deer during the deer firearm season, I feel sorry for any military force that tries to occupy the Midwest on behalf of a tyrannical government.:)

By the way, if you ever want to shoot a fully automatic weapon of your choice, go to Knob Creek Kentuky to one of their machine gun shoots. There you will see the 2nd amendment exercised without restraint.
Lobo

Pleasant Hope, MO

#59 Feb 20, 2013
You betcha Boobie. At 70 I still like to play with guns. I still shoot league trap. You can't subdue an armed people and Americans are well armed and intend to stay that way.
Lobo

Albany, GA

#60 Feb 21, 2013
The St. Louis liberals are at it again. If the got their way you would have 90 days to gt rid of all your ARs,AKs and handguns with over 10 round capacity.
Anonymous

Chillicothe, MO

#61 Feb 26, 2013
Just a Thought

Chula, MO

#62 Feb 27, 2013
Lobo wrote:
Regardless of how it pains me to admit B&E is right and I even agree with Eric Holder's stance on expanding FBI record sharing on persons who have applied for gun purchase and were denied. Enforce our present laws. Anyone who can not purchase a gun can not possess or be in the proximity of a gun. New more stringet laws only hamper those who obey laws.
Should medical professionals lose their licenses due to deaths from mistakes also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esther Huston vs Good Time Charlie?? (Mar '11) 4 hr trump 18
Library Mural 17 hr quent 1
Economics 101 (Apr '11) Fri Johnn 3
Training Saudi Fighter Pilots in USA (Mar '11) Fri Johnn 8
Love means? (Jun '11) Jun 22 trump 12
republican-times chillicothe woman ... (Aug '11) Jun 21 Johnn 3
chillicothe sonic (Sep '11) Jun 20 Johnn 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages