First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#1 Jan 17, 2013
If we are truly concerned about this issue, why are we not throwing a fit over the 1968 ban on fully auto-matic weapons? How many nuts recently shot folks with that kind of weapon? Personally, i have never seen a private citizen with one in my entire life, but then again, i am sheltered. If we want to blow our Politicians away because we don't like them, don't you think it will be kinda tough when they have them, as well as jets and atomic bombs?

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Talk to me Lobo. Help me understand.

Since: May 12

Chillicothe, MO

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Check this out. Coincidence? Maybe, but awfully strange.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Lobo

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Come on by Jeff and I will let you shoot one. Better hurry tho. Mine is due for transfer in February. It takes 9 monthes and 4 complete Federal background checks to own one. Best investment I ever made. Increased in value by 5X in 15 years.
Old Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#5 Jan 17, 2013
slick646 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VrngdgUixYgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Thanks for posting this. I must confess that I fell for the "official" Sandy Hook story once I saw it. But as soon as I learned of the attack on the WTC of 9/11/01, I suspected that it was a false flag. Check out the video of the British news reader who reported that WTC#7 had collapsed even when the screen behind her shows it still standing.

Looks like our ruling thugs blew it again. They must still believe the US public is stupid. As Rahmbo Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste".(Even if we must create the "crisis")
Old Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Support your local sheriff

http://www.facebook.com/jocomosheriff/posts/4...

I believe that law enforcement officers take an oath to defend and protect the Consitutions of Missouri and of the United States, NOT an oath to support the whims and agenda of a traitorous president.

Note: I did not criticize the policies of President Obama. That would be "racist" and "disrespectful of the office of the president".
Lobo

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Read the new Missouri House Bill 170. We have a few representives trying to help, Lair included.
There is a Guns Across America 2nd Ammendment rally in Jeff City Saturday Jan 19th, 12:00.
Old Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Lobo

Springfield, MO

#9 Jan 18, 2013
I commend Sheriff Cox's stance on protecting our freedoms. I expected no less from him and pleased by his convictions to protect Livingston County.

Chillicothe, MO

#10 Jan 18, 2013
I tell you what, we have the makings of a civil war before us. If you think the events we saw in the mid east cannot happen here, then you are being very naive.
Old Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#11 Jan 19, 2013
slick646 wrote:
I tell you what, we have the makings of a civil war before us. If you think the events we saw in the mid east cannot happen here, then you are being very naive.
First of all, I commend Sheriff Cox for his stand to support the Constitution, as I believe that many other sheriffs have done.

"slick646" may be right. But I feel that a civil war would put us in a worse situation than we seem to be in now. Citizens may rebel against some power, but with what will they replace it? Nature abhors a vacuum. By removing some perceived evil, another more poweful evil may replace it.

A successful revolution requires an educated public that is informed as to what is actually happening, of which the U. S. public is not, due to the dumb-down educational system and the main-stream propaganda that passes as "news". Who cares about Lance Armstrong, Duchess Kate, or the football player and his fake girlfriend?

Thomas Jefferson:
"The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it would not be needed until they tried to take it".

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and will never be"

"A Bill of Rights are what a people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse"

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people,there is liberty"

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing.... It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.... God forbid that we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion."
Lobo

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
I went to the Guns Across America 2nd Ammendment Rally today. I am guessing 500 people, very orderly, but speaking with a very firm voice. Our 2nd ammendment right will not be surrendered lightly.
WASP

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jan 19, 2013
At least three accidental shootings at gun shows today.........
what

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Every time there is a shooting someone broadcast it all over the net. When will you broadcast how guns saves lives. Stop being so damn selfish and be honest about guns....
Old Bob

Chillicothe, MO

#16 Jan 20, 2013
WASP

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jan 20, 2013
2nd Amendment Rights Gone Wrong

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
Buba

Chillicothe, MO

#19 Jan 20, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 20, 2013
slick646 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VrngdgUixYgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I'm not listening to one minute of that bs, let alone 30 minutes.

The kid used an AR-15 to massacre dozens of little kids. He shot them in the head with as many as 10 bullets each. The coroner has the rounds to prove it.

It takes some severely mentally ill people whose only take from the whole incident is that government is making it up that an AR-15 was used and they believe that it all happened with pistols.

I don't believe that all the police, and the FBI, and the doctors all conspired together to make it look like Adam used an AR-15 instead of pistols just so we could ban the AR-15. It's pure nonsense. Anyone that believes this drivel is certifiably insane.

Do you have a tinfoil hat? If not, maybe you can borrow one from "Old Bob".

You guys are a joke!
here now

Jamesport, MO

#21 Jan 21, 2013
the first day it aired they said the rifle was not used it was still in the car i heard that

Chillicothe, MO

#22 Jan 21, 2013
here now wrote:
the first day it aired they said the rifle was not used it was still in the car i heard that
There is video of them taking the rifle out of the trunk of the car. The whole thing is fishy. Google Newtown conspiracy and see what you think for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Groomer (Feb '12) Tue CritterGirl 32
Poll Is Chillicothe laughing stock of NW Missouri? (Jan '10) Jul 24 Dick Peters 47
Legal? (Aug '13) Jul 23 Concerned 11
Need a job (Jan '12) Jul 21 Johnn 9
Properties (Jul '12) Jul 16 cares 33
Prison property for sale. Jul 15 username 3
your goal in life (Mar '12) Jul 14 Libertarian 19

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages