Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Why?

Chillicothe, MO

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Surely we didn't build a new jail just to see us farm out occupants to other counties. Think of the transportation and housing costs on that.

I wonder how far people project their budgets? Personally, I have a 4 year budget.
weirdo

Shawnee, KS

#4 Dec 14, 2012
weirdo Jeff do u need a 4 yr budget in order to finance your next alien abduction? Im sure the fuel costs alone will break the bank!
SHRIMP EATER

Chillicothe, MO

#5 Dec 15, 2012
How many jobs will be lost?
preacher man

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
hey weirdo!
you should change your user name to "dumbest f'n topix user ever"
Some good people are going to be out of work and all you want to do is be a p-rick and bring up stuff from over 30 years ago that if indeed it did happen no one could change it then or now.
NobodyEpic

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Dec 15, 2012
I'm thinking we need some new commissioners up at that Court House. Those three that we have are worthless scum. All those poor people are going to be without jobs, and it's so close to Christmas.
Legs McGee

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
Why?
I don't know foli. Maybe you can become a commissioner and set everyone straight. I'm sure you'd look very official sitting in meetings and representing our county in your flowery Capri pants and dumb-ass stocking cap you always wear.

Perhaps your "why" question would be better directed at the county commission? But, maybe it's easier for you to take the pointing and laughing in text form instead of in person.
Former Mayor

Chillicothe, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2012
I did my service. I oversaw the City as one Executive. I watched all departments and their finances.

Outward looks are insignificant and I do it purposely to allow those who choose to focus on this to be able to judge.
???

Chillicothe, MO

#10 Dec 15, 2012
So the jail is closing?
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Chillicothe, MO

#11 Dec 15, 2012
This is probably their way of passing a new tax. I wonder if there could be other options, but I doubt they pursue those. We will supposedly more real detail on Tuesday.
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Chillicothe, MO

#12 Dec 15, 2012
From my experience, the ones who create problems, often try to make others look like its their fault. We shall see.
Dagwood

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Every time get on here I hear somebody putting down jeff folie, he is the only one who has done anything to help the community. WTF!!! Is your problem. Are you jelous of him because he speaks the truth or do you just want to be him. Just leave him alone you inbred moron. PS.....he is a better person than you would ever make. Just back off........
Nxdor

United States

#14 Dec 16, 2012
I agree with dagwood, SO BACKOFF!!!!!.....
Lobo

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Stay on Jeff. He thrives on it. How else are we to keep abreast with the latest controversial issues?

Chillicothe, MO

#16 Dec 16, 2012
It's hard for me to pretend. All I can be is me. I might be wrong on any number of things, only time will tell.
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

#17 Dec 17, 2012
so we have enough money to build a pool but we cannot pay to have the problems at the jail fixed?
I luv this site

Kansas City, MO

#19 Dec 17, 2012
I agree with the above. Why do you all always feel the need to jump on people for simple asking a question. Oh thats right it's because you are not known by your name so you are brave!!!!
henry

Waukee, IA

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Chillicothian wrote:
so we have enough money to build a pool but we cannot pay to have the problems at the jail fixed?
Its a county facility not a city facility like the pool is
just courious

Chillicothe, MO

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Why couldn't we raise county taxes? There was no other option?
positive side

Chillicothe, MO

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Where are we going to house the criminals? On a bright note we have a new hospital, pool and football stadium and a Woody's on every corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows this guy 11 hr No good 4
Sonic Fri info 4
Pay for a license to clean right a way (Nov '09) Fri Johnn 12
looking Aug 26 help 1
Mark dickey (Feb '14) Aug 25 Lool 19
Another hotel, really? Aug 23 On The Booze 21
Why Are We NOT Eating at the Beijing? Aug 22 Woo Hoo 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages