you know who i am

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 15, 2011
you tried contacting me a few months ago and i was going through some rough stuff at that time, but im single now and I hope you are too!!! if so...id love to kick it again!!! get at me, hope you find this!!!
lmao i know him

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2011
hes dating a lil girl whose a tramp, excuse my language, named deanna who cheats on him all the time and he allows her to lock him down with his own shit. but hes def. living in chillicothe though. hope you find him - she may tell him to jump off a bridge by then, he will do it too lol
Joys roommate

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 5, 2013
"she may tell him to jump off a bridge by then, he will do it too lol"
How can you say lol after this?! What a horrible thing to say.
Aaron is a wonderful person and maybe you just don't know him and Deanna. According to fb they got married - respect marriage. Even though sometimes I wish things had gone differently between him and I - I have to accept that things are the way they are.
YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Roanoke, IL

#4 Oct 25, 2014
this stuff is funny guys yes I did marry Deanna we have been married for a little over a year now and her cheating on me yeah that's funny she is the most loyal woman I have ever known in my life....ya all need to get a hobby or something.
turpz81

Peoria, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2015
YOU KNOW WHO I AM wrote:
this stuff is funny guys yes I did marry Deanna we have been married for a little over a year now and her cheating on me yeah that's funny she is the most loyal woman I have ever known in my life....ya all need to get a hobby or something.
Sounds like it... I'm still waiting..3093398469

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Mckenzie (Sep '16) Sep '16 You know who 2
Poo (Aug '16) Aug '16 poopoo 1
Street Walker (May '16) Jul '16 round town curious 3
Review: Dismang And Sons Appliance Repair and H... (Mar '15) Jun '16 Will 5
Andy fisher (Jun '16) Jun '16 justbeingme25 1
anyone buy moral mushrooms (Apr '16) Apr '16 mushrooms 1
Troy Bowen Myrtle Street (Oct '15) Oct '15 Squirrel 1

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance