Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Chili Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tim

Black River Falls, WI

#1 Oct 11, 2010
it's a lose, lose situation here. might as well flip a coin, can't we get kind and kapanke both ousted?
Mike

River Falls, WI

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Must return to the Constitution.
Anne

River Falls, WI

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Only Krsiean has the passion and the will power to get government down to size and out of our business.
doug

River Falls, WI

#4 Oct 12, 2010
I like mike.
Jerry Hanson

Arcadia, WI

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Mike is more specific and bold. Really wants to downsize gov't. I trust him. Ron and Dan are fluffy in their rhetoric. Though Dan is a close second to Mike. Dan might be bold enough but I can't tell from his statements.
Boo Bob

Rio, WI

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Kind Has had his turn at bat and it's been same old Washington politics.
Jim Langer

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
excellent views of politics and he is an Independent
Lou

Viroqua, WI

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Ron Kind voted for long overdue Insurance reform. Children should not be denied coverage because of a pre existing condition. The Health CAre reform is all about insurance reform. Right now we have a system where big insurance corporations RATION health care based on PROFIT. Insurance CEOs have made billion $$ bonuses just like oil execs...
People should quit buying into false advertising about health care legislation and give Ron Kind a pat on the back and a big THANK YOU.
Boo Bob

Rio, WI

#9 Oct 16, 2010
Anne wrote:
Only Krsiean has the passion and the will power to get government down to size and out of our business.
Who the heck is he,and how long has he been in the race,20 minutes?
Dennis

Black River Falls, WI

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Boo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck is he,and how long has he been in the race,20 minutes?
How long have Kind and Spanky been in there, and what have they done? NOTHING!!!!
cindy f

Amery, WI

#11 Oct 23, 2010
This guy is a crook. He used donated funds to pay his personal bills
Todd Koeppel

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Oct 25, 2010
This is easy. There is only one truly contsitutional candidate on the ballot. Mike Krsiean, hands down.
Todd

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Oct 25, 2010
There is only one constitutional candidate on the ballot. America needs leadership like we find in Mike Krsiean.
Todd

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Oct 25, 2010
Boo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck is he,and how long has he been in the race,20 minutes?
He's been in the race since the beginning. The fact that you haven't heard of him only shows that you're not really paying attention. Apathy is the biggest problem this country faces.
Forward

Humbird, WI

#15 Oct 25, 2010
I'm a KIND Person
Rand Paul

Humbird, WI

#16 Oct 25, 2010
Figured I should vote in this "unscientific poll" since the Krsiean campaign are dumb-enough to put this out.
Mke

Humbird, WI

#17 Oct 25, 2010
I'm a KIND Person
Todd

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Oct 25, 2010
Rand Paul wrote:
Figured I should vote in this "unscientific poll" since the Krsiean campaign are dumb-enough to put this out.
This is actually a national "unscientific poll" put out by topix, not the Krsiean campaign. I do sometimes wish that there were some kind of an intelligence test required to be able to vote in the real elections seeing how some people vote in thes polls.
Boo Bob

Rio, WI

#19 Oct 25, 2010
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been in the race since the beginning. The fact that you haven't heard of him only shows that you're not really paying attention. Apathy is the biggest problem this country faces.
Nobody has heard of him Todd. And guess what Todd, I very much pay attention.Where in the hell would I find out about him.
Nate

Baldwin, WI

#20 Oct 25, 2010
Michael is for the Legalization of Medical Marijuana. & that alone gets my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chili Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Implanted with or without permission (Targeted) Sun Knownow 2
Review: Country Wireless LLC (Mar '11) Dec 18 Resident 3
The new age hacking stalking minds Dec 15 Yikes 2
Covert Audio Transmitter Harassment Laws Dec 13 NANO 10
Publicity for movies comming up! Dec 13 juststuff 1
Behavioral implants and forced changing attitud... Dec 13 Noway 1
Targeting indsividuals also a form indentity th... Dec 13 NOMORE 2
Chili Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web