Nancy Sheffield
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nellie

Hermitage, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2011
Anyone heard from Nancy?
Hmmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Where is she
Nellie

Hermitage, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Jail
Hmmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Wow for what
Froggie

Hermitage, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Hmmmmm wrote:
Wow for what
The usual.
mYsTiC oNe

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Shes out now and livng with her dad in Chilhowie, so i hear??????
Duggie

Germantown, MD

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Hey Nancy! If you get out of jail and need sexual healing gimmie a call!!! You got my #!
mYsTiC oNe

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Im sure she will take you up on that! Since shes not getting it from her Husband!:) Dwayne dont want none of that! lol~
idk

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
It might be the other way around lol isn't he still in jail
haha

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 17, 2012
idk wrote:
It might be the other way around lol isn't he still in jail
lol
Jumping jack

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2012
idk wrote:
It might be the other way around lol isn't he still in jail
He has been out for awhile and is living with his children. He wants nothing to do with her and is getting his divorce from the POS. Apparently he has finally learned that she was his downfall.
blowme

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Sep 19, 2012
i like , the golf ball through a garden hose idea !i love her !
why

Paducah, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
I don't why you thank she was his downfall most of the shit that happen to him he did to his own shelf if anyone is someone downfall it was that he was Nancy's downfall. You people forget what got him to where he is today all the young under age girls they where other thing but the thing that got the ball roll was a under age girl and I don't know how you can say it was all on her. If anything we should be taking up for her. She was the one he was cheat on and that had to hurt with everything else going on in there life at the time.
really

Paducah, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
there is 2 sides to every story,,,but no body wants to hear the sides that doesnt degrade embarass or hurt someone... the man made a mistake,,, he answered for it,,, what more is there to say?????
Jumping Jack

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 20, 2012
why wrote:
I don't why you thank she was his downfall most of the shit that happen to him he did to his own shelf if anyone is someone downfall it was that he was Nancy's downfall. You people forget what got him to where he is today all the young under age girls they where other thing but the thing that got the ball roll was a under age girl and I don't know how you can say it was all on her. If anything we should be taking up for her. She was the one he was cheat on and that had to hurt with everything else going on in there life at the time.
She's the one who brought the meth in the house and was using it in front of the kids. That's what I was referring to. He has done his share if things but drugs is not one of them. She is so stupid that she took drugs to her parole officers office.
Jumping Jack

Knoxville, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2012
really wrote:
there is 2 sides to every story,,,but no body wants to hear the sides that doesnt degrade embarass or hurt someone... the man made a mistake,,, he answered for it,,, what more is there to say?????
Exactly. I couldn't say it any better.
sande

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2012
why wrote:
I don't why you thank she was his downfall most of the shit that happen to him he did to his own shelf if anyone is someone downfall it was that he was Nancy's downfall. You people forget what got him to where he is today all the young under age girls they where other thing but the thing that got the ball roll was a under age girl and I don't know how you can say it was all on her. If anything we should be taking up for her. She was the one he was cheat on and that had to hurt with everything else going on in there life at the time.
Can you type, write, make sense?
Jill

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
sande wrote:
<quoted text>Can you type, write, make sense?
This is probably Nancy or one of her posse and they're probably so string out they didn't know how at this point.
crystal b

Knoxville, TN

#19 Sep 22, 2012
she is a worthless pos and snitched to get lesser jail time. beware of her and stay as far away as you can she is trouble
Sandman

Knoxville, TN

#20 Sep 22, 2012
crystal b wrote:
she is a worthless pos and snitched to get lesser jail time. beware of her and stay as far away as you can she is trouble
She sings like a canary when she gets caught. Doesn't matter if it's the truth or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blackstone 8 hr blackmore 1
chilhowie pizza 9 hr blackmore 1
Anyone know about Joey Roark? (Feb '17) 12 hr None of your buss... 11
Phantom or Feel at Old Mill? 15 hr Eddie 4
Settlers Point Apartments (Aug '16) 23 hr None Ya B 31
Ms HHS Fri Wong 45
hhs softball!!! Fri Joker 1

Chilhowie Jobs

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages