Booyeaj

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
How did she come into the Rouse money???? We all know HL has to give her some money. You mean to tell me her hubby working at Utility buys all that stuff and has a circus party outside ther house which was so stupid I couldn't help but laugh.
Haha

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
They need Jenny Craig
Two cents

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 5, 2012
You all need to get a life and quit hiding behind your cowardly posts! When people are having a difficult time you are suppose to lift them up not kick them. As long as they are not available for your hand outs (donation to this or that) you have no use for them. Low life's like all of you that post mean and hurtful things really kill me and make me ashamed to say I live in Chilhowie.
Jbc

Glade Spring, VA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Two cents wrote:
You all need to get a life and quit hiding behind your cowardly posts! When people are having a difficult time you are suppose to lift them up not kick them. As long as they are not available for your hand outs (donation to this or that) you have no use for them. Low life's like all of you that post mean and hurtful things really kill me and make me ashamed to say I live in Chilhowie.
I don't live in chilhowie but went to school there. I hatred that people are so mean. Life can change in the blink of an eye for the worse. Where is your integrity folks?
Deel

Keswick, VA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
She just isn't a nice person at all, and yes I do know her. I've probably known her longer than most on this forum. She's always been very hateful. Mean people just suck!
Truth

Abingdon, VA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
I will say I am not a fan of her's. She always has acted entitled and better than everyone else. I have done business with her, and it was not a good experience but I will say I hate to see people having a hard time. wish the best for her and her family, but perhaps now she will act with a little humility with the rest of us and understand life a little better. In true smalltown spirit if she came to me for help right now I would try my best to help. We need to take care of each other even if we are not friends per say. Kinda like little house on the prarie here, damn olsens but always have to try to be a better person.
the vulture

Moneta, VA

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
I will say I am not a fan of her's. She always has acted entitled and better than everyone else. I have done business with her, and it was not a good experience but I will say I hate to see people having a hard time. wish the best for her and her family, but perhaps now she will act with a little humility with the rest of us and understand life a little better. In true smalltown spirit if she came to me for help right now I would try my best to help. We need to take care of each other even if we are not friends per say. Kinda like little house on the prarie here, damn olsens but always have to try to be a better person.
More like little outhouse on the prairie!!!
Justine

Keswick, VA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
So is she going broke? Squandered the money away? Or just decided to shrink her business portfolio? That's a lot of money to just blow. Where's the dirt???
Troubled

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
No dirt just business
Ummmm

Glade Spring, VA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
I saw her shoving a ham sandwich down her mouth the other day :)
Troubled

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
What has weight have to do with this topic? Boy you should be ashamed. Both Heathers have been nothing but nice to me. If you have a real need they will be the first to help. They are far from broke. People who are making these rude remarks on here are jealious. These are good people.
Hmmm

Glade Spring, VA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Jealous offffff what Heather Williams is a fat A%%. Who's face is smashed in like a pancake! Heather L, is also fat with kinky black frizzy hair, is she a Mexican?... I would rather be skinny and poor than look like this. They need to use that ,obey for make overs.
classy lady

Glade Spring, VA

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Most people in Chilhowie are toxic. Spewing venom from their mouths like snakes. Listen to them at sporting events. Side line coaches with no life. So they try to pull people down where they are, crawling on the grounds. I have tried to be nice and be the bigger person but some people are too lost to know it.
Scooby

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Amen! FatA$$$
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2013
You people are pathetic! Yes Heather can seem a little snooty but she is actually pretty nice! I'm sure whoever wrote those horrible things are a bunch of lowlifes. People that live off the government and won't keep a job,always looking for handouts. I have seen both Heather give to people that didn't deserve it. People always wanting to charge, but never had the decency to pay it back. So seriously get a life people!!!!!
Wow

Glade Spring, VA

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Very snotty truth hurts
Jackie2damoon

Wytheville, VA

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
I also did business with her a few years ago. I was a vendor and only called on the store every 2-3 months. There were times when I didn't need to deal with her but when I did it took approximately 5-10 minutes. She always seemed to have an attitude. But I agree, I hate to see people go through bad times.
sports

Chilhowie, VA

#18 Apr 23, 2013
classy lady wrote:
Most people in Chilhowie are toxic. Spewing venom from their mouths like snakes. Listen to them at sporting events. Side line coaches with no life. So they try to pull people down where they are, crawling on the grounds. I have tried to be nice and be the bigger person but some people are too lost to know it.
do you go to all the sporting events?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth St apartments 13 hr Sin city apt 000 2
Nick Goble (Dec '13) Fri katieeee 12
Lacy McClannahan Fri jim 7
Red head that used to work at petro. Feb 24 elmer 14
Hicks? (Dec '13) Feb 24 Trinity 4
Best place to get a women's haircut? Feb 23 Amy 7
Former Chilhowie cop found guilty today of driv... (May '10) Feb 23 lol 22
Chilhowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web