over look on white top rd

over look on white top rd

Posted in the Chilhowie Forum

nubbin

Glade Spring, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2013
someone said a man shot himself at the over look today, and then drove himself to the fire dept. does anyone know him?????
Concerned

Chilhowie, VA

#2 Apr 16, 2013
nubbin wrote:
someone said a man shot himself at the over look today, and then drove himself to the fire dept. does anyone know him?????
how did you find out, and don't know anything?
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
nubbin wrote:
someone said a man shot himself at the over look today, and then drove himself to the fire dept. does anyone know him?????
He did a piss poor job of shooting himself, if he then drove to the fire department. Sounds like he needs a course in marksmanship.
great

Chilhowie, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
nubbin wrote:
someone said a man shot himself at the over look today, and then drove himself to the fire dept. does anyone know him?????
hey, nubbin, did you ever find out who the person was? haven't heard anything.
concerned

Chilhowie, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
nubbin wrote:
someone said a man shot himself at the over look today, and then drove himself to the fire dept. does anyone know him?????
any info on the shooting?
Caring People

Chilhowie, VA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
He is out of the hospital, for those of you that pray please pray for him and his family. For you that do not please respect him and let it stop here. This is not what you would make of it. Your mind is a very complex part of your body. It gets sick just like any other organ gets a heart attack or cancer. It has nothing to do with drugs, drinking, etc. If any member of your family has ever been depressed you would understand. Life is not easy...not matter how hard you try. So please just do not let this be the post that gets out of hand. You do not need to know his name to pray for him...God has know him for years.
Concerned too

Marion, VA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Thanks "caring people" !
Well said...amen!
praying

Chilhowie, VA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Caring People wrote:
He is out of the hospital, for those of you that pray please pray for him and his family. For you that do not please respect him and let it stop here. This is not what you would make of it. Your mind is a very complex part of your body. It gets sick just like any other organ gets a heart attack or cancer. It has nothing to do with drugs, drinking, etc. If any member of your family has ever been depressed you would understand. Life is not easy...not matter how hard you try. So please just do not let this be the post that gets out of hand. You do not need to know his name to pray for him...God has know him for years.
been there, depression is horrible, yes, God knows all, thanks for your kind comment. Oh, God, teach me to remember that I cannot please You, if I try to hurt anyone. This is to remind us, if we do good to one person, we are doing it unto God.
Lmao

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Pity party for dumb f&$ks who ' TRY ' to commit suicide. If he didn't want pity then he'd be dead right now with a toe tag and being cut up for autopsy.
Maybe his dumba$$ will get it right next time
Caring People

Chilhowie, VA

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Father I pray you forgive this person for these comments,in Jesus name....Amen.
advice

Chilhowie, VA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Pity party for dumb f&$ks who ' TRY ' to commit suicide. If he didn't want pity then he'd be dead right now with a toe tag and being cut up for autopsy.
Maybe his dumba$$ will get it right next time
it seems like you need to go for counseling yourself, depression is a sickness, when you get to that point( thinking suicide), you are not reasoning right and need help immediately.
old grouch

Glade Spring, VA

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Depression is a sickness that comes at you like a mac truck. Only an ignorant person would make fun of one suffering from it. It can hit anyone at anytime. So don't judge something you can not understand.
2424Kon

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Lmao definitely needs prayer because he/she does not have a clue!!
WHO

Bristol, VA

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Everybody wants to talk about some dude shooting himself on Overlook but nobody wants to give him a name. So how about it? Who was it? If it were James Phipps I'd dance a jig in the road and ask for someone to please give him lessons so he's die next time.
Caring People

Chilhowie, VA

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Just let it rest, don't respond. James Phipps I do not know you but I am sorry this person said such horrible things about you on topix. Only a heartless person would do this...forgiveness will hurt him more than revenge.
WHO

Bristol, VA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
I'm entitled to my feelings! He's the scum of the earth.
Scum OTE

Max Meadows, VA

#18 Apr 30, 2013
WHO wrote:
I'm entitled to my feelings! He's the scum of the earth.
NO HE"S NOT!! I am!
WHO

Bristol, VA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
If you choose to hang that title upon yourself then so be it.
Scum OTE

Max Meadows, VA

#20 Apr 30, 2013
WHO wrote:
If you choose to hang that title upon yourself then so be it.
I do, but I'm still way smarter than the typical Topix poster. Go figure.
james phipps

Saltville, VA

#21 Apr 17, 2014
Hahaha to who aka toni heath hamm... this is coming from a person that rather be locked up than love her 2 kids toni heath hamm got something to say stop flexing your internet muscle and say it to my face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Jones (Nov '13) 7 min pretty boy 15
Northwood Football 2 hr Northwood mom 10
Rex Evans 4 hr Rex 2
Melissa and Charles Tuggle Are Snitches (Oct '14) 16 hr lol 11
are theyre any good men left? Sat true 8
hottest woman in glade? (Aug '14) Sat beefy 23
Seven Springs of glade springs (Mar '13) Sat Moor7 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages