First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ron

Nashville, TN

#1 May 25, 2009
Hey people lets vote a Republican Sheriff, without corruotion and fire some dirty Deputies how bout it, Lets take Smyth County back and take care of the elderly people and our kids VOTE REPUBLICAN
TheLaw

Gate City, VA

#2 May 26, 2009
I know for a fact that the Republicans are working on finding a great candidate for Sheriff in 2011 or whenever it comes up again. Democrat leadership has ruin Smyth County.
oooyougotserved

Nashville, TN

#3 May 26, 2009
You know...I don't care whether they are Rep. or Dem. as long as they keep our county safe and be honest, I will be more than happy. Don't hide anything from tax payers, keep a clean department, and random drug testing should be a must!

“it's a dog's life”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 May 26, 2009
i agree. I wouldn't care which party they were from as long as they were honest, law abiding themselves, and determined to enforce the law for the good of the public. And the public MUST be able to trust and have confidence in this person.
Question is: where are we gonna get one of those?
Ken Heath for Sheriff!
oooyougotserved

Nashville, TN

#5 May 26, 2009
Exactly! I say Ken Heath should be sheriff! He is honorable, public friendly and law abiding.

VOTE KEN HEATH FOR SHERIFF!

Since: Mar 09

Charlottesville, VA

#6 May 26, 2009
I agree..KEN HEATH FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!
Low Lifes

Goode, VA

#7 May 26, 2009
nothing worse than a republican who hates v.t.
stupid

United States

#8 May 26, 2009
Ron wrote:
Hey people lets vote a Republican Sheriff, without corruotion and fire some dirty Deputies how bout it, Lets take Smyth County back and take care of the elderly people and our kids VOTE REPUBLICAN
You bunch of idiots Bradley is a REPUBLICAN, you all need to find your facts
BTDT

North Garden, VA

#9 May 27, 2009
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You bunch of idiots Bradley is a REPUBLICAN, you all need to find your facts
According to the State Board of Elections, Commonwealth of Virginia:

List of Candidates:

Democrat R. David Bradley PO Box 147 - Marion, VA 24354

http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/documents/She...
read

Richmond, VA

#10 May 27, 2009
i say bring back fred catron from marion.
concerned

United States

#11 May 27, 2009
I think, no matter which affiliation, Rep. or Dem., there will be flaws with the Sheriff. Just like there will always be dirty cops. It comes with the territory...they think they are above the law. THey are afraid to step on each other's toes, afriad to clean out the dept., because very few of them don't have dirty laundry to be aired of their own.
I wish Smyth County would get a Sheriff that would share with the public all the bad things that are going on within the county...all the drug busts, assaults, etc. I cannot figure out why Bradley will not allow this mess to be reported so AT LEAST SOME of his officers get credit for the work they do and its not always BAD things about the officers that are reported! Hell far people, we have a county news paper that is printed twice a week - there is PLENTY of arrests and charges that are PUBLIC RECORD that could be reported in it...might een boost the sales of the Smyth News and Messenger!

I agree KEN HEATH for Sheriff!
johnson

Nashville, TN

#12 May 28, 2009
Yeah I agree Ken Heath Or Kevin Testerman for Sheriff someone who knows the corruption and they will fix it, The county has been ran by these thugs like Schuler and Joannou for long enough get someone in that dont know anything about the workings of the Sheriffs Office,and will work the kinks out accordingly we all know who needs to go, I sure hope someone runs against Bradley, we dont need Schuler or Hounshell.
johnson

Nashville, TN

#13 May 28, 2009
And also I give my Salutes to Snake Overbay he always knew he would never get elected and people laughed at him but he kept on fighting til the end I think this next election will consist of that ,, someone nobody ever thought would get it but may win then Schuler and Hounshell and all the Felons (not Convicted) will be looking for a job like all the other poor people.
johnson

Nashville, TN

#14 May 28, 2009
I say Kevin Testerman Sheriff in 2011 and Mark Blevins Chief Deputy and put Ken Heath over the Financial part of the Sheriffs Office dont you think.Cause Ken Knows how to run a good Organization. They got my vote. And Many , Many more.
oooyougotserved

Nashville, TN

#15 May 29, 2009
Sounds like a good line up to me. Get the ballods ready. Ken Heath, start cleaning out your office, we have a plan!!!
concerned

United States

#16 May 29, 2009
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after all folks! Smyth county might get cleaned up after all - GO KEN! I just want to make sure I get a sign for my front yard - KEN HEATH FOR SHERIFF!
in question

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 3, 2009
I cannot imagine you people having anything against Hounshell, he is a good guy and a good cop, does his job well and does not bother anyone. I thinl he would make a terrific sherriff.
Buddy Landell

Marble Falls, TX

#18 Jun 4, 2009
VOTE for ME

“it's a dog's life”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#19 Jun 5, 2009
buddy, go take a xanax and a nap. we need REAL policemen.
alec

Scottsville, VA

#20 Jun 5, 2009
in question wrote:
I cannot imagine you people having anything against Hounshell, he is a good guy and a good cop, does his job well and does not bother anyone. I thinl he would make a terrific sherriff.
WHAT????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terrible Preparation 56 min in shock 1
warriordaddy football 2 hr Are you serious 9
nosey people 4 hr Peakaboo 6
Dollar general 4 hr randy rottenmouth 50
Buckeye 4 hr Lardo Dingleberry 15
Beered Lady 4 hr got razors 8
Leaf Project 5 hr Yogi Claw 4

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance