k west

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 10, 2011
so who knows either jaylnna, elizabth, or haylee, knows what i mean, but these three are the biggest drama bitches alive, no matter what happens in this small town, they have their noses in it, they are sluts, i think the haylee girl is pregnant with god knows whose kid, elizabeth tried killing her boyfriend, and jalynna screws any "country" guy who will giver her a ride. smh, pathetic little town this is
csh18

Chilhowie, VA

#2 Dec 10, 2011
They are in highschool, they should be drama queens. What girl isn't? As for you, there is no excuse.
Elizabeth-boyfri endkiller

Meadows Of Dan, VA

#3 Dec 11, 2011
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!(:
Haylee Frye

Meadows Of Dan, VA

#4 Dec 11, 2011
God knows who? Your funny. Anyone who knows me, knows who the father of MY baby is. As far as that goes, youre an idiot. Kristen West? Jonathan mason? Hard to tell. Get a life, and if you have something to say about someone, how about you put your REAL identity on this fucked up website. <3
Jonathan Mason

Farmville, VA

#5 Dec 12, 2011
So I'm pretty sure had I not been told about this post, I wouldn't have ever know about it. I haven't been on this site in days, and I refuse to be accused of stupid pettiness like this. I'm not immature and I definantly wouldn't start stuff over topix. Elizabeth knows I don't care to say things to whoever's face, I told her exactly what I thought in front of her and Brandon when the last drama filled time started, so leave my name out
asghhh

Farmville, VA

#6 Dec 12, 2011
pretty sure the jalynna girl isnt evn in highschool anymore pretty sure shes dating preston belcher......who is by far the least definition of "country" and who in the hell are you to talk mad shit like this over the internet...about "drama queens" when you're obviously not practicing what you preach and being the basis of all drama...the "drama queen" here would be you...& as far as the elizabeth and haley issue goes...why is it any of your buisness to begin with?!
Pooptit

Farmville, VA

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Well idk who u are but who ever u are i hope all three of these girls find ur ass and whoop it til it goes back up
umm k

Farmville, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
& youre a dumb hoe that talks over the internet but wont ever speak this shit to anyones face !*
preston is a queer boy who tries too hard to be a country boy...fucks his mommy and doesnt need to be wit some betch like jaylnna but thats all she dates is queer azz momma boys so it goes well ..
and elizabeth and haylee are just fat nobodies...
who start so much shit and talk about everybody then call eachother and think of a plan incase they get confronted
and that sums it up pretty good hehe bye
Haylee Frye

Nashville, TN

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Your completely stupid, i have no problem confronting people....trust me. I would deff tell you what i think about you if you'd actually tell someone who you are. Your ignorant, and a coward. Congrats <3
stop the drama

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Dec 16, 2011
why dont you people STOP!!!
Nikki Sturgill

Vesta, VA

#13 Dec 19, 2011
I'm not real sure who you think you are but your nothing to great must be a pussy if you cant even put your name on here. Your completely wrong about them. Haylee knows exactly who her "baby daddy" is and so does ever one else. So how about you get your fact right before you start running your month. Elizabeth didn't try to kill her boyfriend. I doubt you were ever there when all that stuff happened. But back to my point stop acting so stupid and grow up. Your for real' just making yourself look like a "drama queen" Kay, Thanks.
Harley T Ford

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Why the hell don't you people go drown in your meaningless bubble gum crap.
sad

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Dec 20, 2011
You poor girls need help. All of you. Very childish to be on here starting drama .
Elizabeth

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2011
sad wrote:
You poor girls need help. All of you. Very childish to be on here starting drama .

we're teenagers. so stfu. and the only person taht needs help is the person that started this. honestly, they must stalk us and know personal things about us. and they have to be jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rex Evans 11 hr Rex 4
Sin City Meth Bust 12 hr Ebb 7
Hoping (Nov '14) 17 hr Curious 151
Teresa Miller 19 hr James 1
Chris Jones (Nov '13) Sun pretty boy 15
Northwood Football Sun Northwood mom 10
Melissa and Charles Tuggle Are Snitches (Oct '14) Sun lol 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages