Goodwill-Old Big A
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Surprised

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 13, 2012
I have yet to this day to meet anyone at all friendly that is from chilhowie. Everyone is to stuck up over there and proud of nothing.
Jerry B from Troutdale

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Beware all customers!!! Bought a Conair Steamer for $19.95 from the Goodwill in Chilhowie, Va. I asked two employees if the item has been checked. The woman at the counter told me that it was a new item. Took it home and opened it up and found a hose, a filter, and a brick. No steamer. The store should be shut down or the staff replaced before it ruins the Goodwill name.
Shorty71

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Well did you take it back to the store??? Normal people would do that instead of going on here making a complaint.
Jerry B from Troutdale wrote:
Beware all customers!!! Bought a Conair Steamer for $19.95 from the Goodwill in Chilhowie, Va. I asked two employees if the item has been checked. The woman at the counter told me that it was a new item. Took it home and opened it up and found a hose, a filter, and a brick. No steamer. The store should be shut down or the staff replaced before it ruins the Goodwill name.
Shorty71

Knoxville, TN

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Not all employees there are from Chilhowie and f you don't like it then don't go back there. I get so tired of listening to people complain about people that work on retail. If everyone worked at least one whole day in retail that would have alot more respect for people that have to put up with rude idiots.
Not Surprised wrote:
I have yet to this day to meet anyone at all friendly that is from chilhowie. Everyone is to stuck up over there and proud of nothing.
expect good service

Strawberry Plains, TN

#25 Dec 16, 2012
Shorty71 wrote:
Not all employees there are from Chilhowie and f you don't like it then don't go back there. I get so tired of listening to people complain about people that work on retail. If everyone worked at least one whole day in retail that would have alot more respect for people that have to put up with rude idiots.<quoted text>
when you spend hard earned money at any store you expect good service, don't you? you make me sick!
Shorty71

Knoxville, TN

#26 Dec 21, 2012
you You don't know me so how would I make you sick. Grow up!!! There is no stores perfect and all stores all there faults. Don't like the Goodwill then don't go there...I'm sure one or two people aren't going to hurt the business. What I hear they are doing great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Boardwine 5 hr MIND YOUR OWN 4
B Weller 7 hr Hubba Bubba 4
I heard the guy name is john walker with genera... 7 hr Rebal Girl 4
dustin stamper (Nov '11) 12 hr Shadow 13
The High School Mon Huh 41
Chilhowie Man Sun dip dogger dan 3
Bastard Sun Soulless 12

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance