Let's hear some of that CHS drama!

Let's hear some of that CHS drama!

Posted in the Chilhowie Forum

CoronaLight

Paducah, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
What's the best drama happening in Chilhowie right now? I've heard the Middle school's showing some competition...
blowme

Strawberry Plains, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2012
CoronaLight wrote:
What's the best drama happening in Chilhowie right now? I've heard the Middle school's showing some competition...
so far as i can tell, you're mom has the stage , blowin goats during lunch seems to get all the attention !l.o.l.
generalsurge

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Def the lockerroom incident.
CHS student

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
You guys need to chut up you dont know whats going on so leave my friends alone
Roadhorror

Earlysville, VA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
I think it is best for everyone to stay out of everyone's business. If it concerned you, then you would know about everything.
Read this

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Roadhorror wrote:
I think it is best for everyone to stay out of everyone's business. If it concerned you, then you would know about everything.
Soon, they will. Sexual predators, underage drinking, abuse of animals. Just ask Penn State how much is "nobody's business". Where are parents these days? Is this the children you are raising, committing these acts, and defending them at every turn? These actions are "gatekeeper" crimes, and, left unpunished, will lead to even more serious crimes throughout their lives. Stop it now before the state does. Red Onion isn't just a topping on your salad, boys.
vorona

Strawberry Plains, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Roadhorror wrote:
you sound like a horror. it concerns the whole community.
Miss Skinney

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2012
CHS student wrote:
You guys need to chut up you dont know whats going on so leave my friends alone
you "chut" up and learn to spell. What kind of friends do you have?
jillian

Strawberry Plains, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Read this wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, they will. Sexual predators, underage drinking, abuse of animals. Just ask Penn State how much is "nobody's business". Where are parents these days? Is this the children you are raising, committing these acts, and defending them at every turn? These actions are "gatekeeper" crimes, and, left unpunished, will lead to even more serious crimes throughout their lives. Stop it now before the state does. Red Onion isn't just a topping on your salad, boys.
When they get by with everything ,soon they cannot discern between right and wrong, what great advice from the Andy Griffith show, "Nip it, just nip it in the bud"
lol

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 23, 2012
is nip it in the bud another way to say teebaging
big man

Strawberry Plains, TN

#11 Sep 23, 2012
lol wrote:
probally to you it is if you are stupid enough to ask.
duncan trussell

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Sep 23, 2012
lol wrote:
Whats wrong?, did you get some shoe leather caught in your throat?
jawsofsteel

Washington, DC

#13 Sep 24, 2012
hav you heard bout that kid from northwood that was dating that one chick?? thats just cold
Fluffed Peter

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
boys will be boys
Blazer

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Do you know what the favorite sport really is for the CHS football players? Dodgeball!.....because they love to throw balls in your face! Heyo....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randall davidson 37 min a friend 3
Nice Place 1 hr Your Daddy 3
Dogs in hot cars 3 hr Camo11 8
Where is the best chili in Saltville and Chilhowie 9 hr Sambo davidson 6
Saltville- Late 80s, Early 90s 9 hr J Ledbetter jr 10
Rich Valley Fair (Aug '09) 11 hr head in deep 26
McDonalds in Damscus (Dec '14) 11 hr PoopShoot 12

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance