Miss Daisy

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I hear Randy Blevin's puts went on a rampage and killed a dog and almost killed another dog. Killer dogs who would have thought they would have killer dogs .
Why -can t-his- happen

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Miss Daisy wrote:
I hear Randy Blevin's puts went on a rampage and killed a dog and almost killed another dog. Killer dogs who would have thought they would have killer dogs .
This is not the first time,they killed one of Randy's own dogs and some cats.
hoopla

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Justin forgot his paint brush at work today
justin austin

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Pit bulls r very dangerous animals. I know fist hand. All of them should b shot
Miss Daisy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Humm what I am wondering is this, the people saw the dogs ripping their dog apart the vet bill is over 400.00, so WHY did the animal control person or the police not take the dogs ???? It's not the poor dogs fault it's those terrible people that own them. They can't even take care if their kids and keep them out if jail. I feel sorry for the dogs.
Tawny

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here we go this should be an interesting thread. So Miss Daisy you think they should have taken the dogs , should they be fined, what do you think should be done in this situation . Please enlighten us .
Save our pets

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Tawny wrote:
Here we go this should be an interesting thread. So Miss Daisy you think they should have taken the dogs , should they be fined, what do you think should be done in this situation . Please enlighten us .
The vet bill should be paid by the dog owner and the dogs need to be somewhere where they can do no more damage.
been there

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

animal control is managed by Wash. Co. Sheriff's Dept. good luck on getting Wash. Co Sheriff's dept to follow thru with anything. Dog problems are not a priority for them. Had a similar issue and no help with animal control
thatguy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I've been sued due to my dog bitting a biker so something should be done.......
Not all PIT BULLS

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Not all pit bulls are bad, its the dogs owners, not the dogs,If you have a PIT u should be decent owner and know how to care for those kinds of dogs.PITShave been given a bad name and its not the dogs its there OWNERS.
Justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Not all PIT BULLS wrote:
Not all pit bulls are bad, its the dogs owners, not the dogs,If you have a PIT u should be decent owner and know how to care for those kinds of dogs.PITShave been given a bad name and its not the dogs its there OWNERS.
I agree with your premise that all pit bulls are not bad and the problem can be with the owners. Unfortunately, the sorry ass owners are too stupid to realize they are not competent owners until it's too late. I also think that dogs behave in a different manner when in multiples..pack mentality. Having more than one pit bull and not keeping them confined on your property is a recipe for disaster.
Tawny

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I agree the pit bull gets a bad rap in today's society, but I also believe if you raise your dog to be aggressive (no matter the breed) then you will have an aggressive dog. Pit bulls were bred as working dogs for cattle and other livestock. These dog have been highly known to be used as illegal fighting dogs with their muscular athletic builds, it is certain these dogs can become very aggressive, especially if the hand of owners on an ego trip

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chilhowie Discussions

Search the Chilhowie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Cannon 2 hr hmmm 7
Chilhowie's junk yard on the WEST END 4 hr Joe Poe 1
Who owns the new building just off the Creeper ... 8 hr zeustoots 19
whos ever had the biggest parties in the histor... 11 hr I Know 2
Smyth County Water and Sewer Rates (May '09) 15 hr Seriously 6
police on dry fork (Oct '13) Wed Looking 8
Michelle Doss- Halle Petree Jul 29 jealous 5
•••
•••