work from home
looking

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know of any legit work from home companies.
Previous Employee

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Convergys
looking

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Previous Employee wrote:
Convergys
Thank you
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Hell no. They don't exist.
looking

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Scum of the Earth wrote:
Hell no. They don't exist.
Eat my a$$$$$$
Previous Employee

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Here is the website, I worked for the Directv project call center from home. http://www.convergys.com/company/careers/
looking

Baltimore, MD

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Previous Employee wrote:
Here is the website, I worked for the Directv project call center from home. http://www.convergys.com/company/careers/
Thank you...
I can help you out

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 31, 2013
And don't worry - it's not a scam in any sense of the word. I've already broken down the entire business model and you can see it's 100% legitimate. The flow of money is entirely transparent. Plus, as a little "thank you", I directly pay you immediately once you sign up! What kind of scam is that? Not to mention the free marketing system, which isn't something the company offers. It's just for my trainees.

Also we're accredited by the BBB with an "A" rating. So before you "trolls" start shooting me down and yelling "SCAM" out of nowhere, please provide a REASON. I'd welcome your opinion and point out where you've mistaken :D. But if you're just going to hurl insults, I won't waste my time (although I already have). If you explain WHY you think it's a scam, I'll be happy to have a mature conversation like a normal human being!

Thanks in advance and have a great day!
scam

Palmyra, VA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
I can help you out

Miami, FL

#11 Apr 28, 2013
OK that entire blog is completely biased. And it doesn't even mention my business. This is basically a sales job, but instead of a specific product you promote a website full of free trials. This isn't a Ponzi scheme, it's not MLM, and it's not deceitful. The blog claims that people are giving their credit cards to "shady internet crooks". Our company does a thorough security check on EVERY business that gives us offers to promote. And there's a protective filter to keep information from being exploited. And like I said, the companies we work with include Disney, WalMart, and DirectTV, DiscoverCard, etc. And I doubt they like to be called "shady" or "scammers". Oh and what about the BBB giving us an "A" rating?? They must be in on it too!! Hey look! I can post a link also! http://www.bbb.org/wichita-falls/business-rev...

And the blog goes on and on about "deceptive advertising". I haven't said a SINGLE word that wasn't factual. Everything I said is 100% accurate, and there IS in fact money to be made. To influence people to join, I could've mentioned that someone once made $62 K in 30 days. And although that's true, I didn't want to give false expectations. I'm just not like that.

Meanwhile, EVERY single commercial you see is deceiving you one way or another. The entire advertising industry is all about placing false value on one product over another. You can't flip through the channels without seeing some insanely attractive person implying that they only like people that use THIS SPECIFIC PRODUCT. Or some famous person or athlete saying "If you want to be like me, use THIS ink for your printer. I use it. It's the BEST!". Now THAT'S deceitful.

And people don't "alienate" you for promoting your business, they alienate you because of HOW you promote it. It's the marketing, not the business itself. I personally REFUSE to twist anybody's arm. If they aren't interested, I'm fine with that. But if you're going to sit there and say what I do is a scam without any merit - you'll bet that I'm going to stand up for myself.

The fact is, I fully explained how it works from the get-go. All the numbers I've provided are entirely accurate and I explained the business model step by step. I've been completely transparent. How dare you say I'm involved in a scam. Believe it or not, I'm helping people. I've trained over 200 people and haven't hard a single complaint. If I was "scamming" people, I would AT LEAST hear something from them. Instead I get nothing but gratitude. All I'm doing is offering a LEGITIMATE way to work online.

Yes, I make a commission when I bring someone aboard. But I give almost half of my commission back as a little "thank you". What kind of scammer does that? And it's not like my commission is coming from THEIR money. Our commissions come from the companies we work with. That blog even agrees that it's free to join. So how are they losing money?

Ohh I see! It says people pay for advertising when they get the job? I've personally NEVER paid for that. There are plenty of free resources that can be used. Most people don't spend a single dime when they get the job.

That's just one of 100 made-up situations in that blog. People will HAVE TO pay for promoting? And that's only AFTER they lose all their friends, right? And why did they lose them? Because they shared a sales job for promoting free trials? And I have no idea what FCM/DICN is, but I doubt anyone will have to pay for that either.

I've made plenty of money without spending any. Yes, some people invest money to get ads placed on websites and stuff. They do this to have more of a presence on the internet... and in turn make MORE money. Ever heard of the saying "Spend money to make money"? But like I said, most people don't do that (myself included). And if you do, it can only help. The blog is really grasping for straws. They're making up random situations just to poke holes in my business.
Again

Palmyra, VA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Scam....proof is in the pudding
I can help you out

Miami, FL

#13 Apr 29, 2013
The proof is in the pudding? OKK please elaborate. Enlighten me. I'd love to know how I'm a scammer. I'd hate to have been scamming people all this time without knowing! I thought I've been helping people! The fact is, I've been 100% transparent. Scammers say "Check this out! You can make $100 your first day!!" I on the other hand have provided every last detail I can think of. And for those who are say what I do is a scam, all you're doing is typing one sentence just to insult me. You just read my comment, and type one sentence to shoot me down like you're some kind of expert. Actually scratch that, you probably don't even read it. Because if you did, you would see that I've proved 100 times over that this is a legitimate job. We're independent contractors, we pay taxes. Our company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

If you're such an expert, you should at least provide a reason for why you're so distrustful toward me. Especially when you're trying to think for others. The fact is, this person is looking for a legitimate job to do from home and I'm offering one. I know work-at-home jobs have a bad rep, and that's probably why you're so distrustful to begin with. You're probably like "Scum of the Earth" up there who said "hell no, they don't exist". Like I said, I'm open to your opinions, but I'm not open to insults. I'm an honest person and I seriously would like to know how I'm scamming people. Because I haven't heard a single complaint from any of my 273 trainees. Only gratitude.

The bottom line is, you stick to your single sentence comments only because you don't even HAVE a reason to call this a scam. You already have your opinion locked and loaded before you even started reading my comment (if you even read it). Then you say "Nope! It's a scam!" without even knowing WHY you think it is. You just want to validate your preconceptions. It's a freaking sales job promoting services like a free month of Netflix and DirectTV. It's pretty straightforward, I really don't understand what the problem is!

PS - not a single person I've trained has lost any money doing this job. And like I said, I even pay a bonus as a little encouragement. The scams you talk about charge you for a membership, for "monthly maintenance fees" and things like that. My company does no such thing. The only remotely "fishy" thing that we do, I mentioned from the beginning. You yourself have to complete an offer (most of which are free). If this was a scam, I wouldn't even bother mentioning that. I would just remain ambiguous and promise $75848935 over night. Like I said, I've been 100% transparent. You on the other hand, haven't been. You've just been thinking for others without bringing anything to the table.

All I ask is for you to elaborate. I'd be happy to have a mature conversation like an adult, but you clearly don't have anything to say besides insults.
I can help you out

Miami, FL

#14 Apr 29, 2013
And to those who do nothing but "judge" my comments, you're even worse. At least the others make the effort to write a single sentence instead of hiding behind pictures of envelopes and lightbulbs haha

Once again, these people don't have a REASON, so instead they just hurl insults. What ever happened to a little thing called conversation? Our country was founded on opposing viewpoints debating over what's right and what's wrong. I would welcome an open discussion, and I've made an effort to actually have one. I've asked many times to please elaborate if you're going to insult me and my profession. But it's not going to happen if you don't have anything to back up your opinion... soo yeah.
Scum OTE

Max Meadows, VA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat my a$$$$$$
If you're a good looking woman, and a real clean fox, I might eat more than your ass.
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Scum OTE wrote:
<quoted text> If you're a good looking woman, and a real clean fox, I might eat more than your ass.
Clean it up SCUM BAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Walters 6 hr Riley 1
Lois geerer-kelly 10 hr Ashley 3
Dining establishments 20 hr Crissy 3
VB Northwood Wed Houz if Burger 50
What ever happened to Chelsey Griffith the live... Wed Hmm 1
water bill (Jan '10) Oct 16 Ben 24
Matt Reid aka Shaggy Oct 15 Truth 4

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages