Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

People should be more careful where they do their drug deals - there are such things as camera's. One of the Greatest Narcs of Chilhowie caught in the act - lol - way to go! Oh well - too bad! Way to go LWD and SLD
OBSERVANT

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

who
troubled

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

gave the initials - one of the towns lowest and an informant who never does time - lol - above the law and free to deal
neighbor of concerned

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

troubled wrote:
gave the initials - one of the towns lowest and an informant who never does time - lol - above the law and free to deal
don't they all?
troubled

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

will say actually called dea when it happened but they did nothing - would not even search vehicle lol
troubled

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

by the way - very interesting place to place the drugs - guess it does make them harder to find unless dogs are involved - you'll get caught eventually
who cares

Amelia Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Hell just tell me where they r puting the drugs ill go pick them up and me and u will get f..ked up and have sex for well untill the drugs run out
Whatever

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

who cares wrote:
Hell just tell me where they r puting the drugs ill go pick them up and me and u will get f..ked up and have sex for well untill the drugs run out
Cute, but they were just searched ... they will be doing a deal or going to jail
just ask

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

troubled wrote:
People should be more careful where they do their drug deals - there are such things as camera's. One of the Greatest Narcs of Chilhowie caught in the act - lol - way to go! Oh well - too bad! Way to go LWD and SLD
don't snitches have the right of way to do what they want to and get by with it? well, just ask who they snitch for.
yep

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Larry and Stacy Doane are no doubt at it again. Are the names right?
yep

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh, where did they do it to get caught? Nothing will come out of it, it never does.
Over it

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Rita you got what you wanted. Now quit trashing them and move on with your life. One never wins when running others in the ground. It's not just those you're running in the ground that you're hurting.
yep

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Rita, keep up the good work. Eventually a police will get them that doesn't agree with their actions. Keep going!
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

troubled wrote:
The SOB that sells drugs should be shot in the back of the head with a 410# shotgun.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, but they were just searched ... they will be doing a deal or going to jail
If they go to jail they had better take lotion. Bubba is waiting to pound them in their Kiester.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

If you know of anyone using or selling turn their azzes in to police dept. You will be a good citizen. I would much prefer the dealers be shot on the spot but that won't happen unless someones dad gets involved. If that happens they might be found at a stop sign or light with the car running and their head laying on the riders side in the front seat.

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Chester wrote:
If you know of anyone using or selling turn their azzes in to police dept. You will be a good citizen. I would much prefer the dealers be shot on the spot but that won't happen unless someones dad gets involved. If that happens they might be found at a stop sign or light with the car running and their head laying on the riders side in the front seat.
what good would that do? they just let them off
no kidding

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Chester wrote:
you gotta be kidding, most people can't even trust the police departments..and what good does it do? most are snitchers and get away with everything!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

yep wrote:
Larry and Stacy Doane are no doubt at it again. Are the names right?
yup they busted again so better tell everyone that you know cause they will be looking to narc soon if they ant already indictments come out in January right?
I know you

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

My lord Rita Lowery why don't you lay off the Doane's you should be grateful that they are taking such good care of your grand daughter while your crazy a-- doesn't do anything but sit behind that computer and make up everything you can.....Anyone can look in the busted paper and see the Doane's have NOT been arrested or anything else....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chilhowie Forum right now

Search the Chilhowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trash in median 1 hr ole joe 16
Town Water 1 hr one stop town 67
abx 1 hr abx 1
Heather Wiliams 6 hr Amen 3
stealing Sat oh no 61
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
Trailer fire on Overlook Drive Apr 18 Slone 4
•••
•••