Chilhowie's boys jv basketball coach

Posted in the Chilhowie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ex hurricane

Abingdon, VA

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Does anyone know why Chilhowie has this guy coaching basketball. He is just as bad as the football coach. Sturgill needs to do something.
warrior mom

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 29, 2010
what's wrong with him?
Ex-Warriorplayer

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2010
I'm assuming this comment is about Coach Curran. I played for this man a few years ago. I think he is a great coach. Chilhowie is lucky to have the experience Coach Curran brings to the table. I'm my opinion Sturgill is the problem with Chilhowie athletics. Name 1 other principal that is on the sidelines at football games. Everybody's on Coach Russell's case, but he has more wins than any football Coach in Chilhowie history, and obviously is more successful than Sturgill ever dreamed of being. How many times did Sturgills teams make the playoffs????
Anonymous

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jan 1, 2011
I saw Curran out at Macados the other night and boy was he shithoused. He needs to set a god example for these kids, he could have easily ran into em out there and made a fool of himself. Hell, sabo was out there too...hes either on the emory tailgate fields hangin out with them youngbucks like keith fenner.
anonymous

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2011
Is there anything to Curran ans Sabo being gay I've always heard that. Just wondering if anybody else has heard it too.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2011
Hey guys, just because the military ended "don't ask don't tell" doesn't mean we have to. But now that you brought it up, I think I have heard that. But hasn't Sabo been married (to a woman) several times?
Chilhowie Fan

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2011
You guys leave Sabo and Curran alone. People that are gay are born that way. Those two can't help it.
warrior mom

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 1, 2011
They are not gay...they are comfortable with their sexuality.(and their looks i guess) even if they are....they still rock in every way...as coaches, friends, tailgaters and Macados regulars!

Since: Jan 11

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2011
So do you know this for sure Warrior mom? But if they are into helmet parties who are we to judge?
warrior dad

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2011
I heard they were gay too. You know Sabo sucks, he can't win at anything. Maybe he could at Castlewood but this is Chilhowie we play competition. Curran sucks at everything Sturgill ran him off from football and I would bet he will run him off from Basketball too. When are they going to get some young coaches that are up with the times. Those guys are stuck in the 70s hell look at Currans 70s style clothes. Helmet parties hell I heard they sword fight.
big poppa

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2011
These guys are coaches and molders of young men. Why do you critize them and make fun of them when all they want to do is help the youth of chilhowie. Both of these guys have give a lot to Chilhowie athletics. What do they get in return?? Somebody calling them gay. That's ridiculous.
concerned parent

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2011
Really are you people serious? Curran and Sabo aren't really gay are they?
big poppa

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
Really are you people serious? Curran and Sabo aren't really gay are they?
. These guys aren't gay. Who ever started this is an idiot. Chilhowie athletics would be in a bind if these guys were not there. Sabo coaches football, basketball, and softball. Curran coached football for years and basketball too. If these guys were not at Chilhowie who would coach these sports?
Ex-Warriorplayer

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2011
I agree with big poppa. What's the deal with the coaches at Chilhowie? Chilhowie would be hurting with out Coaches Curran, Sabo, and Russell. It seems like the young guys teaching don't want to coach anything. Why is this? I thin because they don't want to deal with Sturgills bs when these old coaches retire Chilhowie won't be able to replace them. Because Sturgill is such an arrogant moron no one wants to coach for him.
warrior mom

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 2, 2011
UPDATE....they are not gay!
Ex-Warriorplayer

United States

#17 Jan 2, 2011
They aren't gay. Leave these guys alone.
BigOrange

Gallatin, TN

#18 Jan 5, 2011
They definitely are not gay, but they like to party. Sabo is an old school coach, who does the most with what he has more than anybody in the district easily. Curran's teams are never horrible at the JV level, where win's and losses arent even the most important thing.
castlewood blue

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 5, 2011
Curran has no clue on how to coach bb. He needs to be replaced immediately. There are a lot of capable coaches waiting in the wings. Look at the local AAU circut and you may find one. Change is good and now is the time.
unoh

Marion, VA

#20 Jan 7, 2011
Who cares, it's none of anyone's business what they do when they are off. People need to mind their own business and quit starting stupid rumors! When your are off work you have a right to do whatever you want and it's nobody's business! People need to GROW UP!
Warrior Fan

Midlothian, VA

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Wow.....Chilhowie news must be really slow these days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing help 2 hr Fact 7
New crew post 5 hr Bull crap 18
So you will be heard 10 hr Fred Stanford 12
Thieves (Jan '16) 12 hr My right 15
Underage Sex (Nov '10) 22 hr Deb 34
ToNyA SSSS!?@&!? Mon Helpthecrybabbies 3
Blonde at dollar store in meadowview Mon White Vampire 9

Chilhowie Jobs

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages