rouse oil

Posted in the Chilhowie Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Meadowview Resident

Lynch Station, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 9, 2012
 
big poppa wrote:
making rude comments about the ladies that worked there just show's how stupid you are they where always very friendly to me, to many assholes on topix that what to talk crap about other people, if the store is closed for good i for one will miss it, was the only place around that you could still get 100 % gasoline. hopefully they open back up.
Who we need to be bitching at is congress that pays to have the ethanol put in our gas.
in the know

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Well, I know these people well and they have given lots of donations to schools, sports and the needy in our community. (Thousands of dollars) I know personally because I have picked up the checks and delivered them to the organizations. They are simply going to rent to space to someone else to run the store....that is it...nothing else. They are kind and giving people...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

in the know wrote:
Well, I know these people well and they have given lots of donations to schools, sports and the needy in our community.(Thousands of dollars) I know personally because I have picked up the checks and delivered them to the organizations. They are simply going to rent to space to someone else to run the store....that is it...nothing else. They are kind and giving people...
Yeah.....and I would donate a kidney to Obama if he needed it, LMFAO.
Caring People

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Well Mr. Ford I hope Mr. Obama does not need a kidney anytime soon...Over the last several years I for one have been witness to the kindness of Heather and her family to the community. When called upon to donate to a project she never says I'll get back to you. She gives from the heart....it is easy to judge..... but I would be careful to get the facts first. Have you ever talked to these people? I'd venture to say they have done more in one day for Chilhowie than you have in your life time. Why the need to put these people down?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Caring People wrote:
Well Mr. Ford I hope Mr. Obama does not need a kidney anytime soon...Over the last several years I for one have been witness to the kindness of Heather and her family to the community. When called upon to donate to a project she never says I'll get back to you. She gives from the heart....it is easy to judge..... but I would be careful to get the facts first. Have you ever talked to these people? I'd venture to say they have done more in one day for Chilhowie than you have in your life time. Why the need to put these people down?
I moved. Don't that count for something???????
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Caring People wrote:
Well Mr. Ford I hope Mr. Obama does not need a kidney anytime soon...Over the last several years I for one have been witness to the kindness of Heather and her family to the community. When called upon to donate to a project she never says I'll get back to you. She gives from the heart....it is easy to judge..... but I would be careful to get the facts first. Have you ever talked to these people? I'd venture to say they have done more in one day for Chilhowie than you have in your life time. Why the need to put these people down?
don't pay any attention to Harley. He lives to put people he doesn't know down. He is always on the Marion topix, for your sake you should hope he stays there. He's fat, bald and on welfare so he cannot help his stupidity.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 12, 2012
 
John....why in the Hell do you keep trying to impress people that you know nothing about? Do you live in Chilhi? I lived there for about 20yrs and I know a hell of a lot about things there your sorry ass never heard of. You have not a clue who I am...so screw you and your stupid ass comments. I haven't said one bad word about anyone but you. And you are a big mouth ass hole idiot.
big poppa

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Meadowview Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Who we need to be bitching at is congress that pays to have the ethanol put in our gas.
Im not bitching about anything i just hate that i now have to buy fuel stabilizer to try and keep my vehicles running good & lasting me along time. congress has been screwing us for years i'm suprised more of u racist moron's around here aren't trying to blame this on obama, you blame everything else on him. i saw a shirt at the tri-cities flea market that had the best comment i had ever seen anywhere. it said put everybody on capitol hill on minimum and see how fast you see change.
who

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

who cares.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harley T Ford- wrote:
John....why in the Hell do you keep trying to impress people that you know nothing about? Do you live in Chilhi? I lived there for about 20yrs and I know a hell of a lot about things there your sorry ass never heard of. You have not a clue who I am...so screw you and your stupid ass comments. I haven't said one bad word about anyone but you. And you are a big mouth ass hole idiot.
See what I mean. Thanks for proving my point, Harley.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John wrote:
<quoted text> See what I mean. Thanks for proving my point, Harley.
You have no point. Cry baby sissy.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> You have no point. Cry baby sissy.
that's not what your wife tells me, I will make sure to send her home earlier tonight. Sorry about last night me and my buddies ran the train on her last night.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

John wrote:
<quoted text> that's not what your wife tells me, I will make sure to send her home earlier tonight. Sorry about last night me and my buddies ran the train on her last night.
What's my wife's name? She would whip your ass and send you down the road talking to yourself cry baby.
go away

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John wrote:
<quoted text> don't pay any attention to Harley. He lives to put people he doesn't know down. He is always on the Marion topix, for your sake you should hope he stays there. He's fat, bald and on welfare so he cannot help his stupidity.
go crawl back under that rock, we don't need your nastiness on this forum

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

big poppa wrote:
making rude comments about the ladies that worked there just show's how stupid you are they where always very friendly to me, to many assholes on topix that what to talk crap about other people, if the store is closed for good i for one will miss it, was the only place around that you could still get 100 % gasoline. hopefully they open back up.
Heard that 100% gas might not have really been 100%. That may be "part" of the problem. It don't matter if that first thread was removed. The truth will come out.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John wrote:
<quoted text> that's not what your wife tells me, I will make sure to send her home earlier tonight. Sorry about last night me and my buddies ran the train on her last night.
John, haven't you met my buddy Petshound yet? He says he knew you when you were in school and had the hots for you then. He wants to fondle you between your thighs.
Speechless

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 23, 2013
 
la la la Everybody have an awesome day....I forgot to bring my popcorn!! Too much DRAMA on this topic!!
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> How much money is a ton?
2,000 lbs.Durrr.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 23, 2013
 
Sane-Sum-Beech wrote:
<quoted text> John, haven't you met my buddy Petshound yet? He says he knew you when you were in school and had the hots for you then. He wants to fondle you between your thighs.
Between my thighs is where my intelligence lies.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 23, 2013
 
Petsound doesn't like Veterans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Chilhowie Forum right now

Search the Chilhowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SW Va. girl, 3, eats meth, mother charged 48 min HEREUGO 31
Mayor of Damascus 1 hr zeustoots 75
Police Chef Nunley (Jan '14) 3 hr HAHA 67
chilhowie sports 4 hr citizen 2
Back at CHS 9 hr League itch 2
Jacob Barker Mon A_true_friend 2
Try Marion Sun Sharon 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chilhowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chilhowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chilhowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chilhowie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••