food city chilhowie
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
would like to know

Strawberry Plains, TN

#21 Nov 25, 2012
Apples to oranges wrote:
FC employees are trained and do our jobs and yes there are a few who could do much better but you have that everywhere, this is how they were raised and I am thinking they could very well b one of your children or siblings (the ones who are bad mouthing) and they learned this and then when they get a job they use it .
I wish everyone had to work a FC for 1 full day and you would see it is much different then how you are seeing things .This breaks my heart most of us there are friendy and always help customers (I do my best) and this is how you comment is to ALL the workers.
yes I would agree another store would be nice butI don't hear a word of it happening & why would someone want to with all this bad mouthing of the town in general....
could it be that owners of all these empty bldgs. get money from the gov't because they are empty? why would they want more stores if this is correct?
Classy lady

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 25, 2012
I was not talking about food city employees. They have always been kind and helpful. So you misread it obviously. I am talking about people who complain, moan and always negative. If I saw a fc employee treat someone in a negative fashion I would be the first one to call headquarters. I have done that before . But I won't stoop to name calling and bad mouthing someone I don't know. It is called cyber bullying.
blome

Knoxville, TN

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Butters sect wrote:
Moose is a fattie with crooked teeth.
moose is a good person , and takes his job to heart, NOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM ,TRY WALKING AROUND WITH A NAME TAG STATEING YOU'RE PROBLEM ! I'LL BE HAPPY TO PUT MY FOOT IN YOU'RE ASS !!!!!!
Elk

United States

#24 Nov 25, 2012
would like to know wrote:
<quoted text> could it be that owners of all these empty bldgs. get money from the gov't because they are empty? why would they want more stores if this is correct?
In a way yes. Owning commercial real estate has significant tax advantages. I wouldn't claim to know the details but I believe depreciation can be deducted as well as lost income so that letting a building sit empty is far from lost income. They probably make more money on an empty building with a high asking price than they would renting it out at a decreased value. It is a shame because there are many empty buildings that locals could turn into coffee houses, flower shops, antique stores, etc. But probably not at the rent price that is requested.
Joi

Strawberry Plains, TN

#25 Nov 25, 2012
Classy lady wrote:
I was not talking about food city employees. They have always been kind and helpful. So you misread it obviously. I am talking about people who complain, moan and always negative. If I saw a fc employee treat someone in a negative fashion I would be the first one to call headquarters. I have done that before . But I won't stoop to name calling and bad mouthing someone I don't know. It is called cyber bullying.
every time you get on here, you are running off at the mouth about somebody or other..why don' you go fly a kite?
19sugarskull57

Knoxville, TN

#26 Nov 28, 2012
foodcity in chilhowie has the worst mangers of anywhere ive ever seen . they do not care about others they just come in set on their butts and get paid. One male frontend manger flirts with my husband everytime we are in there . And on top of eveything his is a complete A%% to everyone.That store was running so well when Mr.Wallace was there . Now they have lost almost all the orginal faces that made it so nice to be there. Replaced them with a bunch of teenage dumbass running the place. They need a major managment clean up or this store is heading to be shit. In my many years of shopping at this location ive never seen it this bad .
frompasttopresen t

Knoxville, TN

#27 Nov 28, 2012
agree!
Jbc

Knoxville, TN

#28 Dec 3, 2012
Thank you food city for helping me with my gluten allergies. You have put alot of gluten free items in your store, some I had to check with main office to see if it was available. All businesses have problems but if I don't have to drive to Johnson City you will be my main store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire department (Jun '15) 1 hr Whats it matter 22
Nikki Harris (Oct '15) 21 hr Mark 20
youth little league sports Wed Blake Carrington 23
Chilhowie McDonalds Wed Chilhowie101 1
The High School Wed Coach Cline 2
Bikini contest Wednesday at Dip Dog May 21 Tony 8
Did you lunch at Dip Dog today? May 21 MissOthmar 6

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance