hottie

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
i love to crossdress for older men....comment and we might have to meet up!!!! oh yea, im completely shaved
hottie

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
i have many varieties of panties,thongs, pantyhose and heels to wear for you!!!! you are missing out on a sexy booty too!!!
hottie

Paducah, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
well i had my first date last night. let me know if anyone wants to hear about it.....he kept the thongs i was wearing for his pleasure later!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Tell

Bluff City, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
hottie wrote:
well i had my first date last night. let me know if anyone wants to hear about it.....he kept the thongs i was wearing for his pleasure later!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Do tell.
Catac

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Probably some redneck chilhowie "cowboy" living a fantasy through words alone. It must suck to be you.
Just one

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2012
One sick person. I am sure there are.websites where you can push your perversions. Some school children get on here and you could find trouble knocking at your door.
sara

Paducah, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
tell.....mail me [email protected]
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 25, 2012
hottie wrote:
i love to crossdress for older men....comment and we might have to meet up!!!! oh yea, im completely shaved
Another to add to the list of "SICK PUPPIES" on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Softball 1 hr De Nice 25
Krystal 4 hr pickle 4
guys u wanna get laid?..its easy in saltville (Oct '13) 4 hr Connie 21
Goooo warriors 14 hr Hurticane 2
Warrior Football 16 hr Marv 14
Footballman (May '17) 16 hr Sal LaPew 24
Stan Dunham 16 hr Salt And Pecker 7

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance