little's quick check
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

Maryville, TN

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Jessica & Linda Shut The Hell up! Mike HARMONS pick up line is "I don't want the cheese tots I want u" bahaha & Brian is a dweeb so yall just sit over there & shut up & quit hatin on the ones with all the business!!! BAHAHA
just wondering

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2013
why would littles and harmons be in competition anyway. littles is a convenience store and resturant and isn't harmons just a place that sells stuff that comes from auctions, just curious. unless harmons is going to sell food, i dont see what their problem would be.
jessica harmon

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jan 31, 2013
I never posted on this forum until now and no one over there at little's is clean they are dirty they smoke in the restaurant which is illegal last time I checked its not a competition I am in it to make a living for my family! If I wanted to I could open a restaurant and at least I would wash my hands!!!! Really people lets get real I do get business and I work hard for everything I have. I don't get it all handed to me like most spoiled 19 year olds. Yea that's right I am 19 and bryan is 20 and we own a business! If I wanted to make a competition trust me it wouldn't take much
jessica harmon

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 31, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats EXACTLY what they think theyre tryin to do & it'll never work. They were hoping to get some of Mikes business but it'll never happen stupid!!! Your sittin over there with no business bahahaha
How cute you must work for mike on here his workers are great they rob him blind the bad thing is his best friend even said that. Great employees I would say one of them owes me money trying to rip me off not wanting to pay the last fifty dollars they owe PATHETIC!!!! I get plenty of business little's has been open for 40 years if they didn't get the business they get I would be very concerned! Every business takes time to accomplish and trust me mine will cause I got the money to back it up!:)
Jessica HArmon

Knoxville, TN

#26 Feb 1, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Jessica & Linda Shut The Hell up! Mike HARMONS pick up line is "I don't want the cheese tots I want u" bahaha & Brian is a dweeb so yall just sit over there & shut up & quit hatin on the ones with all the business!!! BAHAHA
Your on here running your mouth but you cant even put your name on here really if i started posting this i would have put my name im not a chicken!!!!!!!!!! Post your name and quit being a chicken really are you thyat immature!!! Money talks bull shit walks! so BAHAHA how creative
meto

Knoxville, TN

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Jessica HArmon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your on here running your mouth but you cant even put your name on here really if i started posting this i would have put my name im not a chicken!!!!!!!!!! Post your name and quit being a chicken really are you thyat immature!!! Money talks bull shit walks! so BAHAHA how creative
you must have went to marion,you illiterate turd .!!!
Diamond King

Knoxville, TN

#28 Feb 3, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text> you must have went to marion,you illiterate turd .!!!
Hello pot, meet ms. kettle.
meto

Knoxville, TN

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Diamond King wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pot, meet ms. kettle.
BLo
W ME !!!!!
meto

Knoxville, TN

#30 Feb 3, 2013
do i need to explain ?!!!!!!!!1
just sayin

Falls Church, VA

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Maybe Brian will go beat them up too over 50$. Oh yeah thats right theyre not disabled ! Nevermind Brian only goes for the handicapped!
Diamond King

Johnson City, TN

#32 Feb 4, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text> BLo
W ME !!!!!
Real mature!!
harmons ripoff

Maryville, TN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Im handicapped? If i come and buy some oid food and out dated tylenol is he goin to beat me up too? Thats okay ill buy some meth pipes and some pot bowls to heel the bug bites///////
just sayin

Maryville, TN

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Yeah right Jessica Harmon are you sure this is the first time you've said anything on this thread. Everything you had to say about Littles Quick Check is what was said when this thread was started & the same week you opened. Hmmmmm......looks awfully supspect to me CHICKEN!!!
Jessica harmon

United States

#35 Feb 8, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Yeah right Jessica Harmon are you sure this is the first time you've said anything on this thread. Everything you had to say about Littles Quick Check is what was said when this thread was started & the same week you opened. Hmmmmm......looks awfully supspect to me CHICKEN!!!
really I told ya I post my name so apparently I'm not the chicken if your such a bad ads post yours everyone that posts on here is just telling the truth it don't take a genius to see no one washes there hands and like I said I would have posted my name
WELL WELL

Palmyra, VA

#36 Feb 10, 2013
The business you referring to"Really" is that BRIAN HARMON???? If so that explains it..
just sayin

Maryville, TN

#37 Feb 10, 2013
Yes Brian... "The Little Dweeb" Harmon EXACTLY!!!! Explains it all
Hmmm

Kingsport, TN

#38 Apr 29, 2013
Jessica harmon wrote:
<quoted text> really I told ya I post my name so apparently I'm not the chicken if your such a bad ads post yours everyone that posts on here is just telling the truth it don't take a genius to see no one washes there hands and like I said I would have posted my name
Your posts don't contain the language/tone you'd expect a business owner to have. At the very least you need to brush up on your etiquette. Maybe it's a maturity issue. Reputation is everything for someone in business. Trashing another business is a big no no too. Don't go around crying if your place is dragged through the mud too. Take the high road because karma's a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BO Owens 5 hr Levi 7
Investigation 16 hr just wondering 4
dylan rouse Thu Hate you DYLAN 12
Police Search Thu poop 11
Heather Gross (Feb '12) Thu the GURU 35
Tracy Wyatt Thu wonts to know 1
Christine Duty Dec 12 Meth sucks 2

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages