First Prev
of 3
Next Last
umm

Paducah, KY

#42 Oct 31, 2011
ex friend of hes wrote:
charlie is a p.o.s i cant say anything about the rest but charlie need the h3ll beat out of him
After he did what he did to me I think a lot differently of him.
cass

Paducah, KY

#43 Nov 3, 2011
He's a narc. A liar. A crook. A no good man. Lazy, takes advantage of women
thomas

Paducah, KY

#44 Aug 29, 2012
I thank he is working at food city in chilhowie but who know for how long he never keep a job long and he is living with his mom in the west end of town
billy

Paducah, KY

#45 Aug 29, 2012
Oh how nice he still live with his mommy like a little baby!!!!!!
bad news

Paducah, KY

#46 Aug 31, 2012
I thank he got let go from food city for bring mess up all the time
worker

Paducah, KY

#47 Sep 1, 2012
Someone told me he is in jail for stealing money, a tax check, and some pills or something like that
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#48 Sep 4, 2012
i would stay away from charlie like the other ones say. dont no about what he stole but heard he did from a alot of people. dont know where he lives an dont care. just no always been told they bad news. trouble. been told always been around drugs and would be careful bein around them if thats true. easy to get in trouble and not mean to. not worth it. never heard about his mother.
Georgia

Kingston, TN

#49 Sep 5, 2012
I dated him he is a worthless piece of shit and any woman that has anything to do with him will get used,and it's Charles Preston Hamm.
Georgia

Kingston, TN

#50 Sep 5, 2012
Yes he is 25 and i dated him he wont hold a job and is worthless and he will never be anything and its Charles Preston.
just a pissed off friend

Paducah, KY

#51 Sep 5, 2012
Its sound like the one I was looking for but then I thought about it and he isn't worth my time it would take to kicked his @as but it wouldn't be hard to do because he his such a pu$$y but every time he see me he
Run like a little baby. He even ran from my women in food city that just so how he such a little cry baby. But what I don't get is if your man enough to break in your friend house then be man enough to face him and not run like a bit(h he is the biggest p.os around here
friend or not

Strawberry Plains, TN

#52 Sep 6, 2012
just a pissed off friend wrote:
Its sound like the one I was looking for but then I thought about it and he isn't worth my time it would take to kicked his @as but it wouldn't be hard to do because he his such a pu$$y but every time he see me he
Run like a little baby. He even ran from my women in food city that just so how he such a little cry baby. But what I don't get is if your man enough to break in your friend house then be man enough to face him and not run like a bit(h he is the biggest p.os around here
it sounds like he is not worth wasting your time with him (on here) or anywhere else.
your life

Strawberry Plains, TN

#53 Sep 7, 2012
thomas wrote:
I thank he is working at food city in chilhowie but who know for how long he never keep a job long and he is living with his mom in the west end of town
there's no better place to be than with your momma, that is if she is a good one.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54 Sep 8, 2012
your life wrote:
<quoted text>there's no better place to be than with your momma, that is if she is a good one.
I think so. Ive heard she is o.k. Nice to people anyway. I dont know her. I knew Charlie from school when we was young. We always thought in high school that he was raised up in a rough way. I dont like to see old friends turn out that way. Looks like he needed his mom long time ago. Hey, im a mommas boy nuthing wrong with that.
Concerned

Galax, VA

#55 May 22, 2013
If anyone is looking for him now, he is hiding out in Galax mooching off of a girl and her toddler that I know and her family. He will not work and tries to control what she does... always watching what she does over her shoulder and getting in to her accounts. Concerns me. Wish she would come to her senses after the thousandth time we have tried to tell her.
smthcntyntv70

Jonesborough, TN

#56 May 27, 2013
sorry for her. some have to learn the hard way. and she will hopefully. know him and kin well. know them all my life. will never change cause don't know how. was raised that way and was as a kid. ruff bunch. she needs to run now befor shes broke.
Misinformed

United States

#57 Feb 14, 2014
You can talk about Charlie, but the youngest son is a good kid. He's making a life for himself, he's in the military, making all A's and he's marrying a great little girl, who is also very smart and talented. So don't say the whole family, there is one good one.
Misinformed

Knoxville, TN

#58 Feb 14, 2014
agree wrote:
<quoted text>"ummm" been there also. learned the hard way. will never get paid back. the whole family is "TRASH". run the opposite direction and don't look b
I agree that Charlie is a shithead, but his youngest brother is a good kid. He's making something out of himself, going to college, he has a fiancé, ect. You can say that about Charlie and Josh and their dad, but Alex is definitely a gem. It's not the whole family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler 5 hr Justme 4
Welfare 14 hr stop 8
What ever happened to Caleb Dean & Anya??? Thu Dean 3
Popeye Thu Know all 4
Smells bad at crewhall Thu Oldmanpo 3
Amber Heath Dog Abuser Thu Damascus 8
Principal at HHS (Aug '15) Wed Deerhunter 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages