First Prev
of 3
Next Last
web

Paducah, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2011
yea i know him went to school with him. he is bad news. on all kinds of durgs and thing just bad news
which one

Hermitage, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Which Charles Hamm would you be talking about? Charles Philip or Charles Wayne?
piss off

Paducah, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2011
i dont know the middle name but he is 23 or 24 and has black hair from the mill creek area
unoh

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2011
If it's the younger one I know who you're talking bout and he is a p.o.s.
insane

Paducah, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
he is a narc he will rats you out and take anything he can from you. he even take from his family too that what you a real p.o.s if you what i mean
bamboo

Paducah, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2011
i heard he was no good didnt thank he was that bad but am glad i read this cause i will not talk to him anymore i just thought he full of sh*th but here you people talk he bad news all together
mercy

Paducah, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2011
he rent off of me one time about a year ago left the place a mess took days to get it clean him and that girl live like pig. dont rent to him he wont pay the rent and will trash the place
unoh

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2011
where's he at now?
pissed off

Paducah, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2011
i dont know where he is wish i did oh but he is has bad has people on here say he is
mafia

Paducah, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2011
all he is layer and and rip people and then hide from like a little baby
crow

Paducah, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2011
he is a no good p.o.s and you want find him cause he run from alot of people he left town 2 week ago he as took so much that everyone want him but he still might be at thomas bridge area if you want him
why

Paducah, KY

#13 May 16, 2011
why did he do that? and did you find him
asking

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 6, 2011
is this the famous hambone from mill creek? my sister knows him. should i be concerned
umm

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
Yeah he stole $185 from me. Promised to pay me back and still haven't seen the money. I thought he was a good guy then this happened. Goes to show people like me need to use better judgement.
agree

Abingdon, VA

#16 Sep 9, 2011
umm wrote:
Yeah he stole $185 from me. Promised to pay me back and still haven't seen the money. I thought he was a good guy then this happened. Goes to show people like me need to use better judgement.
"ummm" been there also. learned the hard way. will never get paid back. the whole family is "TRASH". run the opposite direction and don't look b
umm

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 9, 2011
agree wrote:
<quoted text>"ummm" been there also. learned the hard way. will never get paid back. the whole family is "TRASH". run the opposite direction and don't look b
Wow really? It hurt a lot cuz he led me on... But yeah not looking back.
agree

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 9, 2011
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow really? It hurt a lot cuz he led me on... But yeah not looking back.
knew them for may years. was taken advantage of. know personally he is useless. not worth the time. can do much better. many women feel the same. talk to his ex wife, she can give you a book of regrets.
been there

Paducah, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2011
if you see him just run and dont look back you will be better off than to talk to him wish i knew where he was so i could tell him off
ambetteroff

Abingdon, VA

#20 Sep 12, 2011
been there wrote:
if you see him just run and dont look back you will be better off than to talk to him wish i knew where he was so i could tell him off
damascus.
been there

Paducah, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2011
so he living in damascus we are talking about the one that like 23 or 24 and thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So funny 5 hr GSVLSC 3
Heather Gross (Feb '12) 6 hr getreal 30
Christine Duty 20 hr Meth sucks 2
Stan Dunham 23 hr Boner 8
Softball Tue Observer 27
eyes Tue Eddies Eyelashes 2
Police Search Tue Melbourne toast 9

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance