letme know

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Anyone know of a pain clinic for our mother she has fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis hurts and needs medical attention! Any suggestion
grandmaw

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Apr 12, 2013
letme know wrote:
Anyone know of a pain clinic for our mother she has fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis hurts and needs medical attention! Any suggestion
heard there is no cure for these ailments, meds might do worse than better,(these symptons get worse, not better, I think
Same ole same ole

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Go over to Food City and ask anybody that's parking in the fire zone. They are the welfare state and know where all the pain clinics are.
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Same ole same ole wrote:
Go over to Food City and ask anybody that's parking in the fire zone. They are the welfare state and know where all the pain clinics are.
Call a doctors office and I bet they will know!
Anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 11, 2013
get some Medical Marijana be best thing for her. All these pills n genic foods wats the problem in this world today.. they killin us off these days..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share your Dip Dog Storys 1 hr Digger 42
Danny Poe (Jul '15) 4 hr Sunshine 8
Besty Thompson 16 hr Wating for you 2
timmy keith (Oct '13) Tue Baygoofyyomama18 6
Robbins Small Engine Apr 25 Wayne Wilson 17
Barney teater Apr 25 Sadtruth 1
Brett Hunt Apr 24 truth 3

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance