Next Last
Blowthehousedown

Paducah, KY

#815 Oct 6, 2012
Where are these girls from?.......
Blowthehousedown

Paducah, KY

#816 Oct 6, 2012
Oh don't forget the preachers son Nick J.
Heath

Paducah, KY

#817 Oct 6, 2012
STAND UP AGAINST BULLYING! CONTACT SCHOOL OFFICALS DON'T GIVE UP UNTIL THEY ADDRESS IF ISSUE.
Unreal

Charlottesville, VA

#819 Oct 6, 2012
Do you not realize that these children you are referring to are minors and by posting their names you are very much in the wrong? Do you not realize that by posting names and accusing/attacking these kids, you are cyber bullying and are just as guilty of being a bully? And aren't you supposedly speaking out AGAINST bullying? If you or someone you know or your child or a child in your family are being bullied, then you need to take the proper measures - you need to speak to teachers, the counselor and/or school administrators and quit posting this stuff on Topix. It doesn't help anything or make it any better.
this is GAYY

Charlottesville, VA

#820 Oct 6, 2012
wtf? prissy girls? u probaly dont even know anything about them! i know on eof them very well and yeah shes deffinently not a prissy girl at all!!
Lineman

United States

#821 Oct 6, 2012
Hey, Valley of the Queers! It's tea time! I do my talking on the FIELD. Get ready to take it flat on your backs, with my cleat in your gut.
My heavens

Paducah, KY

#822 Oct 7, 2012
Go fk yourself! Get a life!
omg

Charlottesville, VA

#824 Oct 7, 2012
savannah did try to poison Alisha and nothing got done about this. mr. blevins didnt do nothing bout it he simply said i hope you didnt do that savannah...wow! Savannah is a trouble maker that should be put into TAP. and Chelsey Hess is her side kick that is no better Marion Middle got rid of their trouble drama Queen and sent her to Cms..Thanks a bunch MMS! Like Chilhowie Middle isnt already ful of trouble makers! Alisha is one of the best kids I have meet and seems like she got screwed over by the principal when he showed that Savannah could get by with trying to poison her./
omg

Charlottesville, VA

#825 Oct 8, 2012
DSCBTE wrote:
Also, I hear Savannah Neal tried poising Alisha Sexton
savannah neal did try to poison Alisha, at lunch she tried to take a package that is kept in beef jerky and open it to mix in her food. Lucky for Alisha someone told her than Savannah said she would js wait and push Alisha out in front of a train or moving bus. Alisha told Mr.Blevins but he said He hoped Savannah wouldn do that. Nothin done bout it
speak up

United States

#826 Oct 10, 2012
Its back!
Hello

King George, VA

#827 Oct 10, 2012
What's back?
YoYo

Johnson City, TN

#828 Oct 10, 2012
The Tea Bag Express is back.
Really

Johnson City, TN

#829 Oct 11, 2012
If I had a child who was held down against their will at CHS, I wouldn't let things go. Why are other schools holding bullies accountable for their actions and CHS didn't really do anything. The punishment should be about the same no matter what school or who is involved.
Wax job

Greeneville, TN

#830 Oct 22, 2012
I'll wax them and your crack if you want...and then put my special lotion on it too!
Pam Miller

Johnson City, TN

#831 Oct 23, 2012
TMBCAPG wrote:
I HEARD THAT THE PLAYERS T BAGGeD ONE ANOTHER THATS A FACT. THE PART THEY ARE INVESTIGATING IS IF IT WAS WELCOMED ADVANCES OR NOT. THE POLICE HAVE BEEN CALLED IN oN THE SITUATION CHILHOWIE FOOTBALL GETS THE DEATH PENALTY ALL THE SENIORS INVOLVED ARE FACING 2-5 YEARS FOR AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT IF THE CHARGES STAND. THIS IS FACT.
ALSO SO IS THIS.
NONE OF THAT CRAP WOULD EVER GO ON AT JOHN S BATTLE WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE BORN WE TBAG OTHER TEAMS THATS WERE IM FROM. 14 AND 0 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 JOHN BATTLE.
"" THE PART THEY ARE INVESTIGATING IS IF IT WAS WELCOMED ADVANCES OR NOT.""

OMG, are you serious?? Welcomed advances???
Mad World

Charlottesville, VA

#832 Oct 26, 2012
DSCBTE wrote:
Also, I hear Savannah Neal tried poising Alisha Sexton
Savannah didn't do anything, It's just rumors, Savannah and Alisha use to be best friends, but i dont know what happened between them
Sandy

Johnson City, TN

#833 Nov 2, 2012
The problems at CHS stem from the principal being such a douche. He exerts zero control or authority. He knowingly allows cheating on state tests. He spends our tax dollars on frivolous things for the coaches instead of supporting the children (unless they happen to be friends of his). Why won't they get rid of him and clean up the school? Some of the kids want an education, at least that is what we are paying taxes for.
Fred

Newburg, MD

#834 Nov 25, 2012
I heard after the incident the school board directed that all history books at Chilhowie High School remove any and all references to the Boston Tea party. Apparently students were laughing hysterically ever time the word "tea" was mentioned!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best chili in Saltville and Chilhowie 36 min Yucko 4
Rich Valley Fair (Aug '09) 1 hr Freddy Krocker 12
Frankie q and machete to leg 4 hr Arlon 2
nosey people 18 hr Mahoney Rush 3
Buckeye hollow 22 hr Concerned citizen 1
Big Boss-They Think 22 hr boz scazzs 3
Labor day 22 hr spike 10

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance