Chilhowie Pizza
just wondering

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
What does everyone think?
I was not a fan. The pizza looked NOTHING like the flyer, my bacon cheese fries, were old and cold! And the pizza sauce was SWEET, pizza sauce isn't suppose to be sweet! I wasted 40 dollars on pizza, I was not pleased, and wont be going back!
looking from the outside

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2012
I think that they have wonderful pizza! Sounds like you're a disgruntled employee or have a social problem with the establishment or workers.
wondering too

Paducah, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
i have always had good service from there until the other day i ordered pizza and cheese stix and i have to say that frozen pizza from food city would have been better
big poppa

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
have always enjoyed the food there, the service is usually good. sometimes on of the servers seams to over do it a little, but all in all love there food!!!!!!!!!!
yummy town

Boone, NC

#5 Dec 21, 2012
pizza is delicious, cooked perfectly and the crust is seasoned with some type of italian seasoning. give them a chance
Just Me

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 24, 2012
I can say the pizza I received from there was not very good at all. Three of us agreed but we thought perhaps it was an off day for them. And gave them another chance a month or so down the road. The second time was not any better than the first time. I hear people praising them often but in my opinion, it isn't very good pizza.
Jessica

Glade Spring, VA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
I order from there quite a bit. I love it! I think it's the best pizza I've ever had. There are a few occasions where it takes close to an hour to get your food when delivered but it's not cold when I get it. I'm glad Chilhowie Pizza came.
one smart cookie

Paducah, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2013
I order from them all the time and I have never been disappointed. I think they have great pizza and service.
Thomas

Strawberry Plains, TN

#9 May 6, 2013
It took 1:32 minutes for a pizza and fry to get delivered and I live right next to h and r block.
Sara

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 May 6, 2013
The same thing happened to me it took them forever to get my food and I no longer wanted it and they called the cops on me. So Romans came out and made the owner go back and I didn't have to pay. The food is good but the owner is not a nice man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VB Northwood 15 min Houz if Burger 50
Dining establishments 47 min Ebbner 2
What ever happened to Chelsey Griffith the live... 3 hr Hmm 1
Who the cop written all these damn tickets? 5 hr Really 9
water bill (Jan '10) Oct 16 Ben 24
Matt Reid aka Shaggy Oct 15 Truth 4
Heather Gross (Feb '12) Oct 13 Smiley 10

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance