First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country Boy

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Anybody know who that hot blonde rouse girl is? She is the short one with long blonde hair. But I think she got it cut. She wears the justin boots and is really pretty.
Not Her

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Nope dont know who she is, this isnt E Harmony. You wouldnt have a chance with this gal anyway if you dont grow some enough to go ask what her name is.What do u just stand and stare at her. Shes going to think you are a pervert or worse. Just go up to her and say hi. Ive seen you around and was wondering what your name is. Simple. I wouldnt believe anything any one on here told you about someone anyway.
haha

Marion, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2010
She has a boyfriend, and they are serious so the best thing for you to do is keep to yourself. The person that commented above is exactly right.
pattykake

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2010
now u can't blame a boy for asking can ya.if u don't ask u will never know.now he knows!!!!!!!!
people be nice.don't b so insulting.....
WTH

Stuart, VA

#5 Feb 4, 2010
How do you know she is serious...???
Until she tells Country Boy she is serious then not even you know!!!!!!!!!!
Give the boy a break

You people are stupid anyway
Every person on this earth that is attracted to someone WILL inquire about that person in some form or another before getting the nerve up to ask...maybe he wanted to find out first if she was available before doing anything about it!!! I don't blame him in the least!!!
Half

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 4, 2010
Well I cant blame him for asking about her, but honestly Not Her makes a point. The best and only way you will know anything for sure is to talk to her. Simply introducing yourself is not going to offend anyone, even if she had a boyfriend. What happened to boy meets girl, they actually speak, then go from there? And while asking about someone is normal, all of us do it, I wouldnt trust anything I read on here or any other online sight, for that matter. Have you read some of the garbage people write about other people?
stupid

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2010
You all are pathetic!
Country Boy

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2010
Well even if she does have a boyfriend, I think she is beautiful! I am not gonna ask her out couse I saw her with her boyfriend at Food City a couple months ago. All I was sayin is she is pretty, not that I wanted to abduct her or anything.
LOL

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Apr 12, 2010
Well at least you had something nice to say, thats a good change here on topix. I dont think anyone thought you were a psycho, maybe just shy. LOL.
Country Boy

Abingdon, VA

#10 Apr 15, 2010
Well I am a little! HAHA But def not a psycho!
Ohhhhhhh

Abingdon, VA

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Yeah I know her boyfriend and he would flip shit if you harassed her! If you just asked her out though he probably wouldn't have cared. Glad u ain't a psycho though! We already have too many in Chilhowie as it is.
Chicken Head

Boones Mill, VA

#12 May 19, 2010
Yea but most of the pschycos are town officials
metoo

Richmond, VA

#13 May 20, 2010
I think she has a twin....so there is a chance you could still have the pretty girl you like. Ha ha
Country Boy

Hermitage, TN

#14 May 22, 2010
No this girl does not have a twin. I think one of the girls at Rouses does, but not her. The twin girl is not even that pretty, and she has a bad attitude. The girl I am talkin about is really nice. Some of my friends go in there and they say she is probably the best mannered one in there. But like I said I ain't askin her out.
Whoa

Hermitage, TN

#15 May 22, 2010
I know who you are talkin bout (Rachel) and she is smokin HOTT! But I ain't dumb enough to ask her out, her bf would not like it! And she is nice, so is that other blonde girl Laken.
Weird

Hermitage, TN

#16 May 22, 2010
I bet she likes her name posted all over the internet! Weirdos!
her_country _boy

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#17 May 28, 2010
Weird wrote:
I bet she likes her name posted all over the internet! Weirdos!
Yeah i dont have a problem with someone thinking she is pretty, but i do have a problem with people makeing her the talk of the internet! To make it worse u have now told everybody her name and that really hites me wrong. I worry about her enough as it is working there and haveing all these wierd people comeing around, now she is the talk of the town... Everybody should know that she has a man in her life and that they are verry serious, she has a ring on her finger! Besides that chilhowie and saltville are small towns and word travels fast so everybody knows me and her! With all that being said i would really apreciate it if you guys would find someones elses girl to conversate about, or better than that find one that is single!
Babe if u see this i told u i would keep my cool.... love u!!
defense_against_ douches

Hermitage, TN

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Country Boy wrote:
No this girl does not have a twin. I think one of the girls at Rouses does, but not her. The twin girl is not even that pretty, and she has a bad attitude. The girl I am talkin about is really nice. Some of my friends go in there and they say she is probably the best mannered one in there. But like I said I ain't askin her out.
You're an immature jerk who has nothing better to do than to hide behind the screen of a computer and talk crap about people. Ever think that twin might read this at some point in time? Guess that never crossed your tiny tiny tiny tiny pea-sized brain. Maybe next time you will consider others before yourself but as history proves, men such as yourself never become anything more than self-centered @$$holes.
Chilhowie inbreeds

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2010
You're all obviously morons. The poor guy who originally posted is such a puss he had to use the internet to profess his love. Then you have people COMMENDING him for saying something nice, and then the greatest card carrying retard on here posts that poor girls name. And for the guy talking about the twin, you obviously have a severe mental malfunction. I've been to Rouses just to talk to her, because she is absolutely gorgeous, and a sweetheart at that. I'd ask you how "Rachel" is, but you're obviously too lame to speak to females in real life. Get off the internet you virgin would-be inbreeder mouth-breathers. The world will be better when you all die off.
Hello

Petersburg, VA

#20 Jun 23, 2010
Hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glade Police 33 min Mildred 5
Jeff Arnett 2 hr Justsum1 4
Mentally il Democrats pick illegal aliens over ... 3 hr Proud Vetran 1
guys u wanna get laid?..its easy in saltville (Oct '13) 8 hr Samantha 24
FOOD ALERTS at all grocery stores 11 hr Food for thougjt 2
Wild women looking for FWB 12 hr hbk99 7
Help with this matter moms 17 hr Goodadvice 5

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance