First Prev
of 3
Next Last
andes

Paducah, KY

#41 Oct 21, 2012
was it thr jc post or press cause i can not find the jc post i would love to read that thanks
NotAlien

United States

#42 Oct 21, 2012
Caring People wrote:
NotAlien you are not seeing things. My husband and myself were working in the yard last week and we also saw the same thing you were talking about go across the sky. Before you-all start.... we are not on drugs or drinking. We are two retired professional people who just happened to see this thing and was wondering what it could be. It was real, not a aircraft of any kind as we know it. I trust there is a rational explanation for it....I hope.
Thank you!!!
keep it up

Strawberry Plains, TN

#43 Oct 23, 2012
Big R wrote:
I have seen things in the early morning hour on my route. Glad that there are other people out there seeing things. Makes me feel better. Just like caring people above...I do not drink or take drugs. Anytime I have told someone about seeing these things, they laughed, so I just have not said anything else about them.
don't quit telling about your experiences because people laugh, some people still don't believe we landed on the moon.
Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#44 Oct 23, 2012
cave wrote:
The martians came after making the planetary changes necessary to reduce the oxygen in the atmosphere. They quickly moved to underground caves for protection and only came out during the 3000-2000 BC era and shared technology across theearth as their lines were dying out. One tribe had used the cave systems around the lake area. There were miles and miles of connected caves. The CCC, under government control acted to try to flood the system so the "heiroglyphics" would not be found. We're not sure why there is activity now but it would be hard to think the martian descendants were not involved.
Perhaps they are here and observing everyone at WALMART so they are able to blend in.

Since: Jul 13

Dumfries, VA

#45 Dec 17, 2012
Full Monty wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps they are here and observing everyone at WALMART so they are able to blend in.
There had been a sighting in the Bristol area too. This time pictures were taken. I have never seen nothing like it. All I can say is, crazy. I don't go for this kind of talk. But something is there.
Ufoer

Knoxville, TN

#46 Dec 18, 2012
Where are the pictures?
Justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#47 Dec 18, 2012
If you really want to see some unexplainable sights just stop by Walmart this week.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#48 Dec 18, 2012
Justnuthergeezer wrote:
If you really want to see some unexplainable sights just stop by Walmart this week.
Unidentified fat objects!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Saltvile's golf course now? (Apr '08) 24 min Roger 29
Softball 29 min Freewheel Megan 63
Does anyone know Deseray Kelly? (Jan '16) 1 hr Darren Kelly 9
Council leaders 3 hr Fatt Back 50
For Real 6 hr Gotta Be Kidding 1
Matt Reid aka Shaggy (Jun '17) 15 hr Getaway 7
Family Dollar Sun Intelligent observer 6

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance