ALAN McAFEE

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I'VE SEEN UFO ACTIVITY AROUND HUNGRY MOTHER LAKE. IT'S WEIRD THAT THE WILD LIFE IN THE AREA SEEMS TO BE ABANDONING THE PARK. MUTALATED DEER CARCASSES HAVE BEEN FOUND AND SEVERAL OF THE FISH SPECIES HAVE BEEN COMING UP DEAD IN THE LAKE...I AM A PARK OFFICIAL WHO WAS TOLD TO KEEP SILENT. THIS IS MY ALIAS. THOSE WHO KNOW ME CLOSELY, WILL KNOW WHO THIS IS AND WILL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH. PEOPLE OF SMYTH COUNTY NEED TO SEEK OUT HELP. THE COUNTY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, BUT I WILL BE PUTTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, PLEASE, I'M WARNING YOU!
Finally some truth

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I'm glad to see you standing up and finally shedding some light on the situation as I have have made many calls to Marion pd about the strange activity at the lake and I was told by an officer that I was crazy I know this is true I've seen the strange lights and the dead animals why would the county keep this from us? It's disgusting
Conspiracy

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Well it's obvious there is something going on around the lake the putred smell and all signs point to something strange going on and to hear it from a park official I am inclined to believe he's telling the truth we need to stand together and ask the city council why they are hiding these reports
Ancient Aliens

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

There is some old Heiroglyphics in that cave under the lake. One time this guy went into the cave and found a little talisman and tried to swap it for a bag of dirt and he had to fly out of there real quick on the Millenium Falcon.
lolz

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Maybe it's the woodbooger on vacation? lol
Millcreek Bandit

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Tell us more!!!
SMOKEY

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Maybe the Smyth County Seriff's Department could give you a cell phone to report this strange activity with.I understand they recently recovered 2 extra ones.

Since: Oct 12

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

THE ALIENS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER!!! TAKE COVER!!! Bahahahahahah
2424Kon

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Dead deer carcass on my way to work this morning; no blood anywhere; looked like it had been dragged there, not a vehicle slaughter very odd; wasn't there last night when I came home; can't give location
NotAlien

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't care to say who I am because my career would suffer loss in court testimony however I will say that at a Smyth county railroad crossing that had been damaged last week with a Va State Trooper while looking up at the top of the safety arms in the air on a clear blue sky day. I saw a white oval disc traveling very fast. I did not tell the trooper what I had saw even though at first I about grabbed him by the arm and told him to look. I hesitated because if he didn't see it also, I felt that he might think I was crazy or full of it. This also could lead to a bad or untrustworthy reputation in my field of work. I am a huge fan of our space program and have a telescope and am very familiar with objects in space and so forth. There have been many times when me and my wife will go out and look for shooting stars or sattelites at night and I know that an average speed of most sattelites and the space station is 17,500 MPH. This object that I saw was about 5 to 6 times as fast so traveling about 70 to 90 thousand MPH. I have my own theories of what I saw and I don't believe it was aliens but spiritual. Any negative comments is fine. But look up sometime during the day not just at night and the officer is probably telling you the truth of what he or she saw. Wondering if anyone else has seen similar???
lol

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

70 - 90 thousand MPH and you saw it? You might want to turn that TV off sometime or possibly get back on your meds.
lol

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I saw a flying saucer last night but have no idea how fast is was going! SMH, should have never married that bitch.
hey

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

ALAN McAFEE wrote:
I'VE SEEN UFO ACTIVITY AROUND HUNGRY MOTHER LAKE. IT'S WEIRD THAT THE WILD LIFE IN THE AREA SEEMS TO BE ABANDONING THE PARK. MUTALATED DEER CARCASSES HAVE BEEN FOUND AND SEVERAL OF THE FISH SPECIES HAVE BEEN COMING UP DEAD IN THE LAKE...I AM A PARK OFFICIAL WHO WAS TOLD TO KEEP SILENT. THIS IS MY ALIAS. THOSE WHO KNOW ME CLOSELY, WILL KNOW WHO THIS IS AND WILL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH. PEOPLE OF SMYTH COUNTY NEED TO SEEK OUT HELP. THE COUNTY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, BUT I WILL BE PUTTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, PLEASE, I'M WARNING YOU!
Shutup
local resident

Saint Stephen, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I have seen several strange things in the area. One was a silverish ball that just hovered in the sky. It was broad daylight. I was a passenger in a car and we passed right underneath the object. It did not move at all and seemed to be a solid sphere.

I also saw a traingular shaped ship that appeared to be black in color. It was hard to see the exact shape, as I could only tell it was there because it blocked out the stars. The ship coasted slowly over the street making no sound. There were strange bluish green and orangish red colored lights on the bottom. It moved like a blimp would. After watching it coast, the shio took off at a high rate of speed and completely disppeared from my view. This took place at night.

I have only told a few people because it does sound crazy. I do know what I saw. I'm curious to hear more.

Since: Oct 12

Chilhowie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

ALAN McAFEE wrote:
Of all the spectacular places in the world, I find it hard to believe that aliens see anything special about a tiny man-made lake in Marion Va. Send your evidence to the govt and if it's legit, the military or FBI will come to protect everyone.
NotAlien

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
70 - 90 thousand MPH and you saw it? You might want to turn that TV off sometime or possibly get back on your meds.
That's correct! It only took about 4 to 5 seconds to move across the sky and out of sight and don't take or need meds... Your entitled to your own opinion and that's great and so am I and know what I saw and don't really care if you or anybody agree's with me or not! Just telling what I saw.
Caring People

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NotAlien you are not seeing things. My husband and myself were working in the yard last week and we also saw the same thing you were talking about go across the sky. Before you-all start.... we are not on drugs or drinking. We are two retired professional people who just happened to see this thing and was wondering what it could be. It was real, not a aircraft of any kind as we know it. I trust there is a rational explanation for it....I hope.
Mary

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Green hill grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the spectacular places in the world, I find it hard to believe that aliens see anything special about a tiny man-made lake in Marion Va. Send your evidence to the govt and if it's legit, the military or FBI will come to protect everyone.
Stayed at hungry mother in October 2009 . On a Sunday morning, we were at the spillway taking photos. When I got home and uploaded the photos there was objects in the air up near the mountains, that we had not seen when were there , and no explation at all what they are, definately not airplanes . Kind of oval shape and light colored. There were either two or three of them in the photo. Have been curious about them since and have been back there several times since then and have not seen anything.
fascinating

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Stayed at hungry mother in October 2009 . On a Sunday morning, we were at the spillway taking photos. When I got home and uploaded the photos there was objects in the air up near the mountains, that we had not seen when were there , and no explation at all what they are, definately not airplanes . Kind of oval shape and light colored. There were either two or three of them in the photo. Have been curious about them since and have been back there several times since then and have not seen anything.
has there been any more sightings? sounds fascinating! hope I get to see a ufo. just fascinating!!
Major Tom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Calling Ground Control

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chilhowie Discussions

Search the Chilhowie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns what in Chilhowie? Sat lol 2
chilhowie sports Sat brandi 4
Try Marion Fri curious 5
ring gurl Fri Trevor G 6
My daughter's stepmother is upsetting her? (Sep '13) Fri dennis 16
City Taxes To Cover BIG Salaries Fri BBK 9
Jonathan James Ensor (Sep '13) Fri Ugotb10 15
•••
•••