First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fred

Dunn Loring, VA

#61 Oct 21, 2012
What are you all talking about??? Ron is just an array of sunshine and one of the nicest person in Chilhowie!!! Lol!!!
Honey

Marion, VA

#62 Oct 28, 2012
agrees wrote:
<quoted text>food as bad as service
Then why would you go there if the foods not good and the service is bad. IDIOT.
find out

Chilhowie, VA

#63 Oct 29, 2012
Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why would you go there if the foods not good and the service is bad. IDIOT.
usually don't you go there and find out and then either go back or don't, double idiot?(hairs and all) go on and eat the stuff if you want it, I sure don't, triple idiot.
GOOD STUFF

Charlottesville, VA

#64 Oct 29, 2012
Ate at Jarons last week. NICE CLEAN DANG GOOD FOOD.. anything got to be better than McDonalds nasty sheit they call food. Hardees is not much better.......

At least jaron's uses real eggs and good stuff....
really

Chilhowie, VA

#65 Oct 30, 2012
GOOD STUFF wrote:
Ate at Jarons last week. NICE CLEAN DANG GOOD FOOD.. anything got to be better than McDonalds nasty sheit they call food. Hardees is not much better.......
At least jaron's uses real eggs and good stuff....
who told you they use real eggs?
Honey

Marion, VA

#66 Oct 30, 2012
find out wrote:
<quoted text> usually don't you go there and find out and then either go back or don't, double idiot?(hairs and all) go on and eat the stuff if you want it, I sure don't, triple idiot.
I've been eating Maria's food for years at the restaurant and out if her kitchen at home. I will keep going back to both places. She makes the best cakes. Not only are they beautiful but just as delicious as they are beautiful. I know they appreciate all of this free publicity. People know there is always a bunch of idiots on here complaining about something. They have at least five people that enjoy their food and keep coming back for each of the few pitiful people complaining on here. I've said all I'm going to say about this so Good Bye.
obamaland

Chilhowie, VA

#67 Nov 7, 2012
Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been eating Maria's food for years at the restaurant and out if her kitchen at home. I will keep going back to both places. She makes the best cakes. Not only are they beautiful but just as delicious as they are beautiful. I know they appreciate all of this free publicity. People know there is always a bunch of idiots on here complaining about something. They have at least five people that enjoy their food and keep coming back for each of the few pitiful people complaining on here. I've said all I'm going to say about this so Good Bye.
five!? wow, how smart, are they?
Honey

Marion, VA

#68 Nov 7, 2012
obamaland wrote:
<quoted text> five!? wow, how smart, are they?
Apparently smarter than you. If they were as bad as people on here try to say they are then how did they stay in business all of these years. I'm through with you idiots. Goodbye. I've have said all I'm going too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosey people 2 hr loneranger 1
Wreck 4 hr a family member 3
Tony Rhea (Apr '13) 12 hr chillhigh 29
Buckeye 13 hr Just saying 1
Chilhowie Little league Apr 27 anonymous 1
Nathan Fullen (Dec '12) Apr 27 Funny Funny 11
Welfare Apr 27 Ethan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilhowie Mortgages