Curious

United States

#41 Jul 21, 2012
It is the curly black hairs that freaks me out!!!!
been there

Strawberry Plains, TN

#42 Jul 27, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG PLEASE!!! Don't act like you have never lost a hair in your own cooking at home...that is if you cook & eat at home. Things like this happen sometimes, in other words a freak accident...it's not like a hair would have been purposely placed on your food...i'm sure this has happened at least once in every food business, I don't care how hard they try to prevent it! But my question is people sit there and eat half their food before they even discover things like that...how do you know that it didn't come from your own head or body or someone that's with you???? Unless a DNA test is done you don't know for sure...you are just wanting to run your mouth. The immaturity of people just annoy me...there's a proper and mature way to handle things like that. Can't wait till Jaron's opens back...we miss you, Ron!
the hair was on top of bis/gravy..know it all...
to open or not

Strawberry Plains, TN

#43 Aug 30, 2012
steve0 wrote:
you can't do anything in this town without people trying to bring you down especially if you own something how bout you give the new place a try when he gets it open instead of sitting at home talking trash
if they ever open, we will sit out there and talk trash
what up

Strawberry Plains, TN

#44 Sep 3, 2012
Starvn wrote:
When will Jaron's open again? Sure miss their biscuit and gravy.
are they or are they not?
Billy

Knoxville, TN

#45 Sep 5, 2012
what up wrote:
<quoted text>are they or are they not?
They are going to reopen but having a problem getting the insurance adjuster and contractor working together.
creme brulee

Strawberry Plains, TN

#46 Sep 9, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going to reopen but having a problem getting the insurance adjuster and contractor working together.
Maria, we need your good food, where are you?
Mary

Knoxville, TN

#47 Oct 9, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I thought it was a problem with getting the equipment in....weird how rumors get started huh? Where did you get your info from, because mine came from the owner when I talked to him and asked him about why they were not open yet. I showed him this post, he shook his head in disgust. Don't just run off at the keyboard(mouth) with anything you can, stop and ask questions. Just because it's on the internet does not make it true. You all are so quick to judge each other and drag other folks through the mud. It's kind of sad. I'm not putting anyone down, we are all allowed to have our own opinions, but don't drag other folks into just because you can. Anyway, just wanted to straighten that up. Hope you all have a wonderful day :)
waiting

Strawberry Plains, TN

#48 Oct 9, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I thought it was a problem with getting the equipment in....weird how rumors get started huh? Where did you get your info from, because mine came from the owner when I talked to him and asked him about why they were not open yet. I showed him this post, he shook his head in disgust. Don't just run off at the keyboard(mouth) with anything you can, stop and ask questions. Just because it's on the internet does not make it true. You all are so quick to judge each other and drag other folks through the mud. It's kind of sad. I'm not putting anyone down, we are all allowed to have our own opinions, but don't drag other folks into just because you can. Anyway, just wanted to straighten that up. Hope you all have a wonderful day :)
you too? most on here just want some good food and naturally would like to know when they are going to open, you got a proplem with that?
646 junkie

United States

#49 Oct 9, 2012
Best biscuit in town. Tired of that Hardee's and McDonald's trash. Open up already Ron!
Billy

Knoxville, TN

#50 Oct 10, 2012
They are reopening tomorrow per Maria.
Chilhowiechupaqa bra

Paducah, KY

#51 Oct 12, 2012
It's not the owners or the employees that are rude it's the smart asses that can't wait 5 minutes on their $30.00 order when it's standing room only and the drive thru is backed up to the street, if you can't wait because your fat kids are unruly maybe you should hit up Micky deez? I don't think I've ever been impatient while waiting on my order there but I sure have witnessed some others who truly should go home and make a casserole.
waiting in line

Strawberry Plains, TN

#52 Oct 13, 2012
Chilhowiechupaqabra wrote:
It's not the owners or the employees that are rude it's the smart asses that can't wait 5 minutes on their $30.00 order when it's standing room only and the drive thru is backed up to the street, if you can't wait because your fat kids are unruly maybe you should hit up Micky deez? I don't think I've ever been impatient while waiting on my order there but I sure have witnessed some others who truly should go home and make a casserole.
did you have to wait like we did (and no one else waiting in line,) for the same ole food with the higher prices? not to mention same ole bad attitude with the scowled face)? you know what? you sound just like that idiot name you made up!!!!
Free your mind

Paducah, KY

#53 Oct 13, 2012
waiting in line wrote:
<quoted text>did you have to wait like we did (and no one else waiting in line,) for the same ole food with the higher prices? not to mention same ole bad attitude with the scowled face)? you know what? you sound just like that idiot name you made up!!!!
here's a new concept for ya: don't go there.
Sterrcus acidit

Paducah, KY

#54 Oct 14, 2012
Wahhh wahhhh, ya cry baby! You're not entitled to special treatment, if your coping skills aren't any better than you sound, then go else where! Don't subject the general public to your pitiful personality flaws and emotional issues. Most people want to set a good example for their children, lesson one: show some dignity and train your children how to behave appropriately in a stressful situation, too bad your parents didn't teach you that.
Exactly

Knoxville, TN

#55 Oct 14, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text>the hair was on top of bis/gravy..know it all...
Just the point there...could have come from their own head...know it all lol
know it all

Strawberry Plains, TN

#56 Oct 14, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the point there...could have come from their own head...know it all lol
well, duh, it had to come from one of their heads, it was laying on top of the gravy. they could haved smiled, anyhow.
disappointed

Farmville, VA

#57 Oct 15, 2012
my son and I stopped by the other day for an ice cream cone. they no longer have chocolate or swirl which sucks, but anyway, the cones had to have been left over from before the fire. they were stale, hard, and gross. not a good first impression, just sayin.
disappointed

Farmville, VA

#58 Oct 15, 2012
and i must agree with the earlier post about the bad attitudes. they always have and i guess always will.
not going back

Strawberry Plains, TN

#59 Oct 15, 2012
disappointed wrote:
my son and I stopped by the other day for an ice cream cone. they no longer have chocolate or swirl which sucks, but anyway, the cones had to have been left over from before the fire. they were stale, hard, and gross. not a good first impression, just sayin.
you are so right, if they want business they could be friendly, polite or grateful or something.
agrees

Strawberry Plains, TN

#60 Oct 17, 2012
not going back wrote:
<quoted text>you are so right, if they want business they could be friendly, polite or grateful or something.
food as bad as service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilhowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exxon's new cashier 1 hr Grossed out 4
Chilhowie Curves 20 hr Just Curious 1
Family Dollar 21 hr JoeFriday 8
Matt Reid aka Shaggy (Jun '17) Tue Matt Reid 10
Does anyone know Deseray Kelly? (Jan '16) Mon Darren Kelly 9
Riverfront girl Feb 11 Rocky 6
Racism at Chilhowie High Feb 6 FatAzz 6

Chilhowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance