wow

Sherman, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2013
how does people like him and others in this town get by with stealing and dealing in drugs
Gandering Goose

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
wow wrote:
how does people like him and others in this town get by with stealing and dealing in drugs
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.That means if she can then we all can.Whats that you say,those are just rumors about "she".Well I guess they are just rumors about Dale Burns also.
quanah sux

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
uhh maybe this should be reported to the police dept
hha

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Hahaga
Lee

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Ask Martha where she gets her dope and from who bet her answer will answer yours!
Bullwinkle

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Why does he carry all those black trash bags at night? Why does he also have a large bag? He should wear bright flourescent clothing so he doesn't get ran over. He never gets out in daylight, maybe he is a vampire, part bat perhaps, or just stupid because next time he is my yard, alley, or has one foot anywhere at 3 A.M. he is going to catch a bullet. He is asking for trouble, sooner or later someone will take care of him. Hopefully, the cops will get tired of Allsups nightlife and catch him.
hercules

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
i`s be gunna gets me a job at maybe a local restrant and nobodys be lookin at me likes that no mo.whens sombody sez somthin bad bout me then everbody be sayin oh that just a rumer.
Guardian Angel

Amarillo, TX

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Being suspicious of what someone having in bags, walking across someone yard, down an alley, or being out at 3am is a legit reason to shoot someone in Quanah, TX? Wow!!!***F.Y.I.***It is certainly not legal in the great U.S of A. What a great & national legal case; premeditation posted nicely on the W.W.W. Sadly for all families in involved, everyone loses.
Lillian

Vernon, TX

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Everybody in Quanah have dirt but some stick out more than others. Put your real names on here and let me tell you about you, your mama, your daddy, or anybody in your family. Ignorant is a bliss!!!! Do something better with your life then peep out your window and watch a black man walk down the street. Read you a book, watch T.V., go on a trip, but better yet..... Pray for the man instead of talking about him. Offer him help because killing a man has never save a community and it's not going to save your life either. It's going to ruin your life. That's not being a town hero.
Peepin out the window

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Shooting someone will only cause you grief.
Calling the law will cause you even more grief because when you are met with the laws oh well attitude,you will get irritated and then be looked at as trouble yourself.
The real grief starts when the criminal gets wind that you were the one calling in on them.
Funny how that happens.
Cletus

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2013
If anyone is in my yard after dark I will shoot them.
cletus your mean

Iowa Park, TX

#12 Mar 12, 2013
"Cletus"
wow you have alot of hate in you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Jennings (May '14) 2 hr Update 83
quanahs community garden (Apr '10) Fri lmfao 51
jacob roberts Apr 24 puha78 1
Bee Removal Apr 23 Get the Bee Outta... 1
man dies starr st apt (Dec '13) Apr 23 laughter 10
Whose the diptard on the minibike? Apr 22 whocares 2
Sheriff Qualifications (Jun '12) Apr 22 lmfao 24
More from around the web

Childress People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE