Bellevue, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Really thinks everyone needs to get over this Michael Nelson thing! I honestly can't believe you people let one person bother you so much! Shut the hell up and let GOD be the judge!!!
why start know

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

ever heard the saying if you forget history then you are doomed to repeat it.noone deserves the bs that mr nelson was put through.i admit when i first heard about this i thought we had another pos lonnie pritchard on our hands.after reading between the lines it is obvious he was innocent thell the talk at the coffee shoptime.i heard all the talk at the coffee shop by our forefathers (ha) so i have some type of insight.
michal nelson as well as every hardeman county resident deserves justice.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Found guilty of Molesting a child
Not a cop

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Nelson lost his badge but he didnt lose his freedom and he damn sure didnt plead guilty to any sex charge. If he had of wouldnt he be listed as a sex offender? At least the sleezeball had the decentcy to refuse to testify. Why,because she knew he was innocent. She helped conspire to ruin a good mans name. The clown in the pointy boots probably thinks hes even more untouchable now especially with the chainsmoker encouraging him but keep in mind,we now live in the information era and beating the hell out of someone on the roadside to prove a point doesnt work anymore. One also needs to take into consideration of the wifes extra curricular activities and realize it is just a matter of time before the rein is over. One more thing to consider is the state of mind a meth user is in,not the same as the sixties and seventies pot smokers.
UKnow

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

BS!!!, just talking of his A**, trying to redirect the spotlight somewhere else, so he cant be incarcerated! GUILTY!!!
Dumb ars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

UKnow wrote:
BS!!!, just talking of his A**, trying to redirect the spotlight somewhere else, so he cant be incarcerated! GUILTY!!!
The nut sack went back to Galveston County for protection! Charges were dropped in respect for the years of service his grandfather has given to Galveston County as a Judge. Never hold a peace officer license is fine. Mance did a great job of removing the scum bag out of law enforcement.
Dumb ars 2

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

I was in the United today and witnessed a terrible thing.Some dumbars let a sixteen year old hold all their eggs in one basket.The sixteen year old grabbed for a pack of cigarettes and she then decided to do the right thing and not grab them.As she spun around to walk away from the cigarettes she dropped the whole basket of eggs.
Dont put all your eggs into a sixteen year olds basket because they may grow a conscience and spill the beans,oops i mean eggs.
Smart Ars 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

There are many, many, many, crimes that could be charged against the sociopath.
Girl

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

He's hot!
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Girl wrote:
He's hot!
I know he is hot! I corn holed him a couple times.
Sad Deal

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Only guilty people accept a plea bargain.
been there

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

would you trust your life to a jury from hardeman county,i wouldnt.if we lived in a perfect world then im sure he would have took it to court.
if a person is guilty why would the judge sign off on a punishment that didnt include probation or jail time.he is safe from being wrongfully imprisoned and martha is safe because noone is going to believe the story of a dishonorably discharged policeman.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE INNOCENT CHILD VICTIM IS RIGHT NOW?LOL :)
been there

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

WHERE IS SHE RIGHT NOW? LOL :)
been there

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

YOU GOT A ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT THIS ONE LITTLE QUESTION HUH.
Mike Nelson

La Marque, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

You dont have her hidden from me Justice, she contacted me 3 weeks before the charges were dropped sending me messages confirming that nothing happened and that she was cohereced into saying it happened. The messages were documented and will be made public. The only reason I took the plea deal was because the D.A. said even with the messages and all going for me, they would still make me take it to trial. Why would I risk 20 years in prison to a jury of 12 people from Quanah that did not like me? Would only make sense to give up my badge, not like anyone would hire someone after being charged with 2 felonies anyways. I think I made the right decision. In the United States Constitutions eyes, I am NOT GUILTY. If you think otherwise then you dont abide by the Countries laws and regulations. Therefore in my eyes, you are an idiot. The elections will be coming up soon for Sheriff and I will be up there fighting against Mance being in office. I WILL be heard, you shall see :)
been there

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Justice USA wrote:
<quoted text>
We have her hidden from the ex cop child molester Michael Nelson!
THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLAN BUT WHY HIDE HER IN THE HARDEMAN COUNTY JAIL AND PRETEND THAT SHE IS BEING HELD ON A POSSESSION OF A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE CHARGE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

been there wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLAN BUT WHY HIDE HER IN THE HARDEMAN COUNTY JAIL AND PRETEND THAT SHE IS BEING HELD ON A POSSESSION OF A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE CHARGE?
What chance does the little girl have when Michael Nelson got her addicted to drugs in the first place.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Mike Nelson wrote:
You dont have her hidden from me Justice, she contacted me 3 weeks before the charges were dropped sending me messages confirming that nothing happened and that she was cohereced into saying it happened. The messages were documented and will be made public. The only reason I took the plea deal was because the D.A. said even with the messages and all going for me, they would still make me take it to trial. Why would I risk 20 years in prison to a jury of 12 people from Quanah that did not like me? Would only make sense to give up my badge, not like anyone would hire someone after being charged with 2 felonies anyways. I think I made the right decision. In the United States Constitutions eyes, I am NOT GUILTY. If you think otherwise then you dont abide by the Countries laws and regulations. Therefore in my eyes, you are an idiot. The elections will be coming up soon for Sheriff and I will be up there fighting against Mance being in office. I WILL be heard, you shall see :)
You are just a child molester Michael Nelson! People will look at you and see child molester all over your face. I really do not understand how you can walk in a Walmart and see people looking and pointing at you, look Larry " there is that child molesting ex cop."
been there

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

LET ME GUESS,IT WAS MIKEYS FAULT THAT SHE WAS A DOPE WHORE IN NEW MEXICO WHERE SHE USED TO LIVE. I BET SHE WISHED SHE HAD A BARGAINING CHIP LIKE MIKEY TO WORK WITH NOW BUT HE IS NO LONGER PART OF THE EQUATION.
SHE STILL HAS ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE ON A FEW "upper crust" CITIZENS IN QUANAH SO SHE MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL. SHE WOULD BE A PRIME CANDIDATE FOR THE FBI TO SPEAK WITH. SHE MIGHT EVEN MAKE A FEW BUCKS OFF THE DEAL.:)
Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

looks like this story just took an unusual twist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Childress Discussions

Search the Childress Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr LOL 21,095
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr What I say xoxo 16,794
howard pittman Fri rrddrrtt 5
Unchain your dog Fri quanah 6
divorce Fri little mom 2
Karen Jennings Wed Face facts 24
Autopsy reveals no alcohol in Johnson's system Jul 8 little mom 7
•••
•••
•••
Childress Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••