Comments
61 - 76 of 76 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
boo hoo

United States

#61 Jul 2, 2013
Cops are lazy and if u wife involved in drugs mance sure wont do anything or alot of these people would be sent off mance dont want to have to arrest his on wife and her buds heather goes nuts and of course nothing done Robbin u need to shut up Etta gets out cause she snitch every one knows but let's stay on highway 287 and write tickets that should be highway patrol job need new police force that not afraid to do their job
whos who

Van Nuys, CA

#62 Jul 2, 2013
heather?
hoot

Wichita Falls, TX

#63 Jul 3, 2013
didn't u ppl have a election? that woulda been a good time to start a new police force. its ur own fault-u didn't vote
boo hoo

United States

#64 Jul 3, 2013
Did vote but not for his unless butt
who

United States

#65 Jul 4, 2013
Why only bash etta. Hell I know of at least 10 women who sell.in qtown
why

Van Nuys, CA

#66 Jul 4, 2013
who wrote:
Why only bash etta. Hell I know of at least 10 women who sell.in qtown
why bash any of them because all it causes is more grief for you than for them anyway.to catch a doper they need to follow the last car to leave a certain restaurant.that car would lead them right to the dope.quanah cops don't care for the citizens but thankfully crowell does.
Indian Pride

Van Nuys, CA

#67 Jul 7, 2013
Folks think with the drug situation the way it is that the police should get involved. Don't worry because they will get involved sooner or later. Someone will eventually OD and who do you think will lead the funeral precession,the police will. If a parent says enough is enough and moves the police will get them for speeding as they are leaving.
If you think not paying your taxes will work then be ready for the county to auction off your property to the highest bidder. They will get their pay regardless of the population.
Just accept the fate of the place that you call home and pray because that is the only hope for you,your children,and your property.
Who Dat

Iowa Park, TX

#68 Jul 9, 2013
Who is Etta?How about more info?????
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#69 Jul 14, 2013
etta need to surrender they gota paper
mindy

Van Nuys, CA

#70 Jul 21, 2013
got meth shop hardeman co wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot.a drug informant cost as little as twenty dollars.have the informant to buy dope,get a warrant in as little as twenty minutes,kick the door in and seize the money that you have already wrote the serial numbers down before the transaction.truth be known you are the wife or brother of one of these idiot lawmen and thats why you are so adament on supporting them.no,a real policeman job in a county is not to make revenue but inforce laws.thank you for pointing out that hardeman co. works a little different than others.
If it's so easy then you do it...Just bc a cop builds a case, doesn't mean they get to say if it goes to trial and the punishment too..Are you all really this ignorant? You have got to be joking.
get real

Van Nuys, CA

#71 Jul 21, 2013
Quanah sheriffs office need to make a high profile arrest so people will see that the rules have changed.By high profile I am not meaning willie nelsons or a rappers tour bus with a little weed in it.my definition of high profile is a local who has plenty of connections.We all know who SHE is.
I would like to commend the officers for beating the bushes all day trying to recover a kids stolen bicycle.If the law would think about it they would realize the thief and all his cohorts want more than just a 100$ bicycle.They want to take his soul and all it will take is one sample of dope.Get the dealers off the street and these petty thefts will stop.
It is a shame Foard county deputies had to stand at our county line to make an arrest but they have to be commended for not calling Hard. co. and giving them the spill because if they would have then no arrest would have been made.
Hardeman County Sheriffs Office is a joke.Allways has been,allways will be.
skeeter

Van Nuys, CA

#72 Jul 21, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's so easy then you do it...Just bc a cop builds a case, doesn't mean they get to say if it goes to trial and the punishment too..Are you all really this ignorant? You have got to be joking.
The county wouldn't hire someone who was adamant about cleaning up the streets so why go through the police academy only to be told no for the job?Heard Mance is retiring,THANK GOD.What great defenders of truth justice and protection will we have next?Paul Nix and Billy Walkup.We are as screwed as we ever were.
ashley

North Richland Hills, TX

#73 May 15, 2014
Concerned Mother wrote:
I keep reading posting on here about all the drugs in Quanah. I am worried for my children. Can you please tell me who in Quanah is selling/doing drugs. My children are at the age where they have probably already been approached with drugs. I keep hearing things about different residents young and old. I just would like to know "who" is selling. If you know you should warn us parents!
take a look around everyone in Quanah sells or does drugs sweetie. get out if you don't want your kids growing up that way Quanah is no good .
ashley

North Richland Hills, TX

#74 May 15, 2014
No mercy wrote:
<quoted text>This is Bullshit. How much does a damn pair of binoculors cost or a throw away camaera. They don't want to stop drugs. When Etta was out of jail a week, she committed a crime and got caught. She was on parole. They didn't do nothing. The cops need to get out of the convience stores and get over to Starr street apts. That guy is the main guy. They know who he is. I told John Loren. They can only catch rustlers. It has not got anything to do with tax dollars.
you need to understand the law its not just binoculars and cameras there is a process to these things and it takes time you cant go by HEAR SAY which is all Quanah is and you have to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to the jury and judge therefore it takes more than just seeing it or people saying it we have to follow the constitution period and it has everything to do with tax dollars how do you think the major cities do it they have a lot of tax payers pay for it they don't just go out and start arresting people and have you ever thought that maybe they don't go after him because they are trying to get to the bigger fish in the pond so they can take it all the way down instead of just one little fish I promise "he" is not the only drug dealer there.by the way its they didn't do ANYTHING not they didn't do nothing at least try to sound educated if your going to get on here and rant
citizen

Eastland, TX

#75 May 16, 2014
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>

you need to understand the law its not just binoculars and cameras there is a process to these things and it takes time you cant go by HEAR SAY which is all Quanah is and you have to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to the jury and judge therefore it takes more than just seeing it or people saying it we have to follow the constitution period and it has everything to do with tax dollars how do you think the major cities do it they have a lot of tax payers pay for it they don't just go out and start arresting people and have you ever thought that maybe they don't go after him because they are trying to get to the bigger fish in the pond so they can take it all the way down instead of just one little fish I promise "he" is not the only drug dealer there.by the way its they didn't do ANYTHING not they didn't do nothing at least try to sound educated if your going to get on here and rant
it is (it's), not its; it is (can't), not cant; Etta is not a "him"; again, it is (it's), not its;
before you pass on your educational superiority, make sure it is valid and supportable.
Wowzers

Garland, TX

#76 May 18, 2014
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the longest sentence ever!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 722
howard pittman 13 hr OMG 9
Thumper Gilbert 15 hr Looking for info 1
kayla trudo tate Thu cant belive it 1
•••
•••
•••

Childress Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Childress People Search