First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We need police

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Why is it that every couple of months we have a new deputy being sworn in?
boo hoo

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2013
We need police wrote:
Why is it that every couple of months we have a new deputy being sworn in?
cause all we get are reject idiots think bout it
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2013
We need police wrote:
Why is it that every couple of months we have a new deputy being sworn in?
where is the sheriff
boo hoo

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Who cares
Head Hunter

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Michael Nelson is looking for a job again.
boo hoo

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Head Hunter wrote:
Michael Nelson is looking for aa job again.
are u nuts lol
mindy

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Jul 21, 2013
They quit bc of ppl like you.
boo hoo

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2013
People like me are tired of cops not doing their job Mindy nix
skeeter

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Ronald Ingram shook the new cops hand and said congradulations.It must be a glamourous job.
boo hoo

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2013
monkey could do it
mindy

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2013
ok honey boo hoo. i see them doing their jobs everyday and all night. what would you like to point out that you want done? now be specific please.
mindy

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 22, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
People like me are tired of cops not doing their job Mindy nix
You know what I am tired of??? Gutless cowards like you hiding behind a screen name. you will type trash on here and smile to their faces.
boo hoo

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Jul 22, 2013
They need to start busting people for drugs but instead they look the other way
equality

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Jul 22, 2013
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I am tired of??? Gutless cowards like you hiding behind a screen name. you will type trash on here and smile to their faces.
Sounds like an open invitation to be harassed by the police.
Agree

Eastland, TX

#15 Jul 22, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
They need to start busting people for drugs but instead they look the other way
Agree 100% There are plenty of people selling dope pills and weed in this town and the law aint doing a damn thing about it.
boo hoo

United States

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Not stupid to put real name don't need harassment and they would to make point they need to get off highway and pay attention to residence problems
mindy

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 22, 2013
You all are so pathetically stupid. Gutless cowards is all you are. According to you they don't do anything, but yet if you put your name on here you will be harassed. You should read the paper, there are plenty of drug arrests. Nothing would satisfy you. I don't know why I bother. You truly don't want change, you want to bitch and gripe. Every time I come to this site, I can feel my brain cells rotting.
ecnalubma

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Jul 22, 2013
mindy wrote:
You all are so pathetically stupid. Gutless cowards is all you are. According to you they don't do anything, but yet if you put your name on here you will be harassed. You should read the paper, there are plenty of drug arrests. Nothing would satisfy you. I don't know why I bother. You truly don't want change, you want to bitch and gripe. Every time I come to this site, I can feel my brain cells rotting.
Then why do you continue to come back?
Shouldn't you be taking a pill about now for your uh,uh,uh?
What ailment is it this week again?
ecnalubma

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Put your name on here and it is guaranteed you will be harassed!
boo hoo

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Truth hurts Mindy u can't handle the truth take pill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allsups 13 hr highlysatisfied 1
allsups must hire anyone. 14 hr lol 13
subway May 20 lol 19
News History in a Pecan Shell, Is Quanah TX next ? (Mar '10) May 20 RenegadePatriot 16
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
It's really this simple... May 18 RenegadePatriot 20
More from around the web

Childress People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]