Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
Yep

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 Jul 6, 2011
I totally agree with you Knicks! Does anyone know when the trial is?
FYI

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Jul 6, 2011
Never make it passed 12
Noname

Houston, TX

#24 Jul 9, 2011
there will not be a trial. Charges were dropped.
awesome

United States

#25 Jul 9, 2011
thats great news that judges were dropped! now everyone just move forward like everyone wanted 2
awesome

United States

#26 Jul 9, 2011
charges i mean were dropped
Nelson supporter

Van Nuys, CA

#27 Jul 10, 2011
Trial,what trial.
LOL;)
Oh,you meant civil trials.
Yes,trials meaning not singular.
This town is going to be shacken to its core.
Hope the sewer and water pipes can hold up.
my opinion

Van Nuys, CA

#28 Jul 10, 2011
anyone with half a brain could tell this was a setup from the beginning.quanah used to have a "do not touch" list for new officers.did someone forget to give officer nelson his.or did the list grow to include drug dealers and no one bothered to update the list.
should or could

Graham, TX

#29 Jul 11, 2011
The question posed in this thread is "should Micheal Nelson receive a fair trial?" this is the US and everyone SHOULD receive a fair trial but it seems as though not everyone does. I know very little about his specific case but under the US Constitution everyone is assumed innocent until proven guilty in the court system by jury of their peers. And they are supposed to have a air trial.
FYI

United States

#30 Jul 11, 2011
should or could wrote:
The question posed in this thread is "should Micheal Nelson receive a fair trial?" this is the US and everyone SHOULD receive a fair trial but it seems as though not everyone does. I know very little about his specific case but under the US Constitution everyone is assumed innocent until proven guilty in the court system by jury of their peers. And they are supposed to have a air trial.
I see you live in Altus OK.. that is about all the info needed. This man never stood a chance.. this charge would have never made it past a jury of 12.
my opinion

Van Nuys, CA

#31 Jul 11, 2011
if this case would have proceeded and he was denied a change of venue,he would have went before a jury and he would have been found guilty.regardless of evidence or anything else,he would have been given the stiffest sentence allowed by american law.that is the quanah way.it was obvious to everyone in theis town that he was crossing boundaries and stepping on toes.i would wager that even jurors that shared the same cause as him would find him guilty just because they would fear retaliation.that is the quanah way.
anyway,charges were dropped coincidentally at the same time that is was clear that michael nelson would not be tried in hardeman county.
Interesting

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2011
my opinion wrote:
if this case would have proceeded and he was denied a change of venue,he would have went before a jury and he would have been found guilty.regardless of evidence or anything else,he would have been given the stiffest sentence allowed by american law.that is the quanah way.it was obvious to everyone in theis town that he was crossing boundaries and stepping on toes.i would wager that even jurors that shared the same cause as him would find him guilty just because they would fear retaliation.that is the quanah way.
anyway,charges were dropped coincidentally at the same time that is was clear that michael nelson would not be tried in hardeman county.
It would not have gotten past 12 retards
Michael Nelson 4 sheriff

Van Nuys, CA

#33 Jul 12, 2011
Michael Nelson to Prison wrote:
There was nothing to trump up! The Texas Rangers arrested him and the Grand Jury Indicted him! Looks like a slam dunk to me! Pack plenty of KY for the brown eye!
Slam dunk huh.He came here and sent a lot of people to jail.He doesnt work here anymore but I foresee one more arrest here because of him.Hopefully two.
Michael Nelson 4 sheriff

Van Nuys, CA

#34 Jul 12, 2011
I hope hes a leader and not a follower because we have two damned many of those here already.
lotsa rumors

Van Nuys, CA

#37 Jul 15, 2011
Why does he follow little girls if he is gay?Make up your mind.
Truth

United States

#38 Jul 15, 2011
She wasn't that little, he is innocent haven't you heard.
lotsa rumors

Van Nuys, CA

#39 Jul 15, 2011
I know he is innocent.
You know he is innocent.
He knows he is innocent.
The law knows he is innocent.
Even his accuser knows he is innocent.
Charges were dropped only because they couldnt try him here.If he would have been tried here he would have spent many years in prison even though he is innocent.
This is Quanah,innocence doesnt mean anything.
Truth

United States

#40 Jul 15, 2011
lotsa rumors wrote:
I know he is innocent.
You know he is innocent.
He knows he is innocent.
The law knows he is innocent.
Even his accuser knows he is innocent.
Charges were dropped only because they couldnt try him here.If he would have been tried here he would have spent many years in prison even though he is innocent.
This is Quanah,innocence doesnt mean anything.
That is the truth and what else are they capable of.. they need to get out of office

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41 Jul 16, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth and what else are they capable of.. they need to get out of office
We are so lucky you were caught. My friends DUI was dropped after you got fired! What mall do you work at ; so I can come by and laugh. The new Paul Blart of Houston hahaha.
clemens

United States

#42 Jul 16, 2011
In a statement released Monday from Mr. Nelsons attorney, he stated, " We have worked very hard on this case for some time now behind closed doors to unveil certain identities of persons posting malicious and slanderous statements that are not true on websites, but mostly from one specific one unnamed". " Subpoenas have been sent in to the companies headquarters and we are obtaining the identities of the individuals so they can be brought to justice through the courts civilly". Mr. Henderson also stated that some of the identities that have been unveiled are previous co-workers from the Sheriffs Department he worked at, along with other members of the community in Quanah.
Hey Justice USA, sounds like you dont need to go to were he is at to laugh at him, YOUR gonna be brought in to see him on a whole other level.
Michael Nelson 4 sheriff

Van Nuys, CA

#43 Jul 16, 2011
Justice usa filled out a profile subsciption.Hope they are the first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min fubar 17,899
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 51 min fubar 22,317
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 526
Thumper Gilbert 7 hr Its her alright 10
Sparkman family and child negligence 11 hr Tyranny 8
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
tv antenna quit working Sat chaby 1
•••
•••
•••

Childress Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Childress People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••