howard pittman kills another one and getts by with it
wow

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2014
What do u mean he killed another?
osp

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2014
He paid his debt to society so he didnt get away with it.
osp

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Its that crazy girl up in elk city just trying to cause trouble for someone. She must be off her medication again.
rrddrrtt

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2014
how can you people judge somebody like that..thats not right at all. go look in the mirror.. then judge..
police

Stillwater, OK

#6 Jul 12, 2014
He's selling those drugs he has done killed 4 people in the last year
who died

San Jose, CA

#7 Jul 12, 2014
who died.have not heard of anybody dieing from drugs.where do you get your info.
lmfao

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2014
everyone in town knows that if there was ever a drug bust that needs to happen it would this guy right here but the law are blinded from the smoke in their own homes and the cash they receive ooooooooops i ment to say donations quanah it will never change
OMG

Yukon, OK

#9 Aug 29, 2014
osp wrote:
Its that crazy girl up in elk city just trying to cause trouble for someone. She must be off her medication again.
What's with you people can't you take the blame for your own actions trying to blame someone that is not even in this state and who are you talking about any way
SO SAD

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Nov 25, 2014
I have something to say.. he used everyone that took pity on him even tho he was a killer...I feel he paid his debt to society...but he has killed since...he does not deserve the air that u and I breathe...but GOD will deal with him.. I know this from my heart
Bo Duke

Austin, TX

#12 Nov 29, 2014
Somebody get a rope! Yes he paid his debt to society in Oklahoma, but what about Texas? What about all those vehicles he has, how does one accumulate so much stuff? He has a lot of stuff.
How many pickups does one man need? One for everyday of the week, but he has enough for everyday of the month!
Cooter

Austin, TX

#13 Nov 29, 2014
He has breakfast every morning with Roscoe, and Boss Hogg, and Ennis. They won't ever arrest him, besides that's where Lulu gets all her dope.
totally agree

Austin, TX

#14 Nov 29, 2014
SO SAD wrote:
I have something to say.. he used everyone that took pity on him even tho he was a killer...I feel he paid his debt to society...but he has killed since...he does not deserve the air that u and I breathe...but GOD will deal with him.. I know this from my heart
If 25 years did not rehabilitate him then nothing will the law will not do a thing with him and no he does not deserve the air we breathe but it's Quanah so he will continue to rob , sell drugs , sell whores , and get by with any thing he wants to do as long as he pays he can play
who cares

Austin, TX

#15 Nov 30, 2014
totally agree wrote:
<quoted text>
If 25 years did not rehabilitate him then nothing will the law will not do a thing with him and no he does not deserve the air we breathe but it's Quanah so he will continue to rob , sell drugs , sell whores , and get by with any thing he wants to do as long as he pays he can play
Why hate on Howard it's a free country any one can sell dope hire their own clan of thieves whores and poison people he just has a way of getting away with it don't hate on him Quanah told him it's OK so why not hate the game not the players
Luke Duke

Austin, TX

#16 Dec 1, 2014
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hate on Howard it's a free country any one can sell dope hire their own clan of thieves whores and poison people he just has a way of getting away with it don't hate on him Quanah told him it's OK so why not hate the game not the players
Why not open your eyes and try to keep it real. Wonder how long it will take for someone to put Chris thread back on top of this one. Hindsight is 20/20 but this tit for tat is bullshit. Leave family and friends alone or put your real name up.
Jessie Duke Uncle Jessie

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 1, 2014
Luke Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not open your eyes and try to keep it real. Wonder how long it will take for someone to put Chris thread back on top of this one. Hindsight is 20/20 but this tit for tat is bullshit. Leave family and friends alone or put your real name up.
One hour thats all it took. So you have nothing else to do than stir up the shit pot. At least I can make moonshine.
The Grinch

Austin, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2014
There has been a mistake! Santa's house on the courthouse square (candy cane lane) should be at 109 E 9th a.k.a. The Candy man shouldn't they move it to his front yard? That's where all the magic dust is. Rudolph and Prancer (Billy Rudolph Welch, Howards little red nose reindeer, and Nicole Prancer) live at 806 Green. Heather Blitzen Cash resides at 310 E 5th. Patrick Donner Morris one of Howards other reindeers resides at 901 W 5th. Etta Comet Peters, the darkest reindeer of them all stays at 900 W 8th. If all else fails go to the cinnamon candy red roof 1103 Duncan. Someone will probably be there to help you get on your holiday cheer and stuff your stocking with magic dust!
sunshine

Ferris, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2014
Lmao!
MadHatter

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2014
The Grinch wrote:
There has been a mistake! Santa's house on the courthouse square (candy cane lane) should be at 109 E 9th a.k.a. The Candy man shouldn't they move it to his front yard? That's where all the magic dust is. Rudolph and Prancer (Billy Rudolph Welch, Howards little red nose reindeer, and Nicole Prancer) live at 806 Green. Heather Blitzen Cash resides at 310 E 5th. Patrick Donner Morris one of Howards other reindeers resides at 901 W 5th. Etta Comet Peters, the darkest reindeer of them all stays at 900 W 8th. If all else fails go to the cinnamon candy red roof 1103 Duncan. Someone will probably be there to help you get on your holiday cheer and stuff your stocking with magic dust!
Too funny, and too bad it's all true!
Merlin

Austin, TX

#22 Dec 5, 2014
MadHatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, and too bad it's all true!
Some one call Jay Leno the mail man still makes special deliveries and u get a free movie rental now. Another thing all of these people have in common they are all gay you know Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve type people. Sicko's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its just started 4 hr THE TRUTH 17
new girl Thu curious 3
Shad Hardeman Mar 25 Mike 16
Karen Jennings (May '14) Mar 24 Feet 56
old beat up maroon dodge pick up truck Mar 24 Eden Golden 15
John Ulrey (Mar '12) Mar 23 bing 2
Drug house in Elbert Hts Mar 16 Daisy Duke 10
Childress Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web