Autopsy reveals no alcohol in Johnson...

Autopsy reveals no alcohol in Johnson's system

There are 7 comments on the Wise County Messenger Online story from Jun 21, 2014, titled Autopsy reveals no alcohol in Johnson's system. In it, Wise County Messenger Online reports that:

Results of the final autopsy report for former Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace Terri Johnson confirm that she did not have alcohol in her system at the time of her fatal crash in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wise County Messenger Online.

curious

Killeen, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2014
Well then the autopsy results should show if she was in diabetic episode....is that correct or incorrect?
Oddball

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Looks to me it wasn't either one of them. Maybe just went crazy
curious

White Oak, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2014
I hesitate to say this but Wise County is known to be shady. I find it hard to believe that it took over two months to get autopsy results. Seeing she was an official in the county. And the autopsy would have shown evidence of diabetic episode.....her husband being an ex - police officer, and her also being close friends with the sheriff. I think it's being covered up. I guess fear if wrongful death suit. Whatever the case the loved ones of the innocent people killed in this tragedy deserve the compassion and respect of the truth I pray for all involved
Cars

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2014
Maybe we should just pretend she was leaving the country club. That would make everything better,wouldnt it?
curious

Plano, TX

#5 Jul 7, 2014
I figure this will be swept under rug...notice how it says "final autopsy" implying there was a previous one? The autopsy results do they show her blood count is evident of diabetic episode???? And did results show negative for drugs? If they are hiding something, would it not be better to be truthful? If she were under influence, make her an example that even the most upstanding people can make poor decisions or use bad judgement....Therefore are not immune to tragic results. No one is above the law nor should they be allowed to hide behind it.
Just as Curious

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2014
It would be swept under the rug if it happened here so why shouldnt it happen in other small towns?
little mom

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Bad thing that happened. Terry and Juan are very much missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumor Mill Tue Tricky Dick 1
dale burns and crime (Jan '13) Jun 26 Sleepy 28
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Jun 26 YES 2
Tony Wilkerson Jun 26 Heather Ybarra 3
Drew callaway murder trial Jun 23 Friend 16
what do u think of gerald inshower as a person ... (Jul '13) Jun 18 Mechanic 55
Joel Gonzales Jun 17 Curious 7

Childress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance