Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2013
It's almost time for the pool to open
your NUTS

Iowa Park, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2013
"Serrano Red"]It's almost time for the pool to open
Ahhhh if you knew anything you would know its too dry around here for the pool to open but then again they been drilling for water at park so they can open the pool, if they hit water guess they will .....
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2013
your NUTS wrote:
"Serrano Red"]It's almost time for the pool to open
Ahhhh if you knew anything you would know its too dry around here for the pool to open but then again they been drilling for water at park so they can open the pool, if they hit water guess they will .....
were you waiting on rain
your NUTS

Iowa Park, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2013
"Serrano Red"...YOU MUST BE, IF THEY DONT HIT WATER CAUSE IT AINT GOING OPEN TILL THEY DO!!!!!!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#5 Apr 14, 2013
What happened to the water wells. who is drilling
Girl with Hairy Arms

Childress, TX

#6 Apr 16, 2013
the children are ready
your NUTS

Iowa Park, TX

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Serrano Red...we dont have waterwells to supply pool thats why their drilling water so they can open pool....HELLO!!!!
Girl with Hairy Arms

Childress, TX

#8 Apr 18, 2013
don't yall have city water
Ralphie

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Girl with Hairy Arms wrote:
don't yall have city water
yes we do, but it isn't fit to swim in
LOL

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>yes we do, but it isn't fit to swim in
hilarious!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>yes we do, but it isn't fit to swim in
good job
2 little 2 late

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Cheap daycare returns to Quanah City Park !
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#13 Apr 27, 2013
when is opening day

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Apr 27, 2013
2 little 2 late wrote:
Cheap daycare returns to Quanah City Park !
Three dollars a day isnt cheap.It isnt daycare either by any means.The manager or the lifeguards will allow you to drop your kids off unless they are good swimmers and know how to maintain themselves.
It sure beats the other pool where the parents can enjoy an adult beverage while the children frolic in the water.
Who drives home from that fiasco?
Chang

Weatherford, TX

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Just go to Vernon. There swimming pool is better anyway.
Ralphie

Wichita Falls, TX

#16 Apr 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Three dollars a day isnt cheap.It isnt daycare either by any means.The manager or the lifeguards will allow you to drop your kids off unless they are good swimmers and know how to maintain themselves.
It sure beats the other pool where the parents can enjoy an adult beverage while the children frolic in the water.
Dont dare drop your kids there unless they are over 6 ft tall and at least 200 lbs The pool is monitored by awful lifeguards who will let your kids drown and it is always full of bullies who will make your kids miserable. Been there and done that Had to go in after my kids too many times and just forget stopping the bullies!

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text> Dont dare drop your kids there unless they are over 6 ft tall and at least 200 lbs The pool is monitored by awful lifeguards who will let your kids drown and it is always full of bullies who will make your kids miserable. Been there and done that Had to go in after my kids too many times and just forget stopping the bullies!
Have to disagree with you on the letting kids drown part because once while I was there I took my eye off of my toddler for no more than a second and the lifeguard was pulling him up out of the water.He slipped and fell in and luckily the lifeguard seen him fall.
2 little 2 late

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Apr 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Three dollars a day isnt cheap.It isnt daycare either by any means.The manager or the lifeguards will allow you to drop your kids off unless they are good swimmers and know how to maintain themselves.
Three dollars will not even buy a pack of cigarettes,or a hamburger. 75 cents per hour to dump your brats for the afternoon.
Ralphie

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Apr 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have to disagree with you on the letting kids drown part because once while I was there I took my eye off of my toddler for no more than a second and the lifeguard was pulling him up out of the water.He slipped and fell in and luckily the lifeguard seen him fall.
I never saw a lifeguard go in after anybody, but I sure saw a lot of parents pulling their kids out. Ms Young had to do most of the work herself.

Van Nuys, CA

#20 Apr 29, 2013
You do what you think is best or your children and I will do what I think is best for mine.
The alternative(country club)has or will never be an option for my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr brad 22,275
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,858
kayla trudo tate 14 hr cant belive it 1
sadina holder and windy bivins 14 hr oh ya huh 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 21 hr Gasman 663
Sparkman family and child negligence Aug 25 its all in the name 7
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Childress Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Childress People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Childress News, Events & Info