Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2013
how do you feel about it
Moderate

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2013
I think it is pretty bad when immigrants move on to other peoples land and commit crimes such as rape and murder for years and years until finally forcing those people off of their land forever.

Wait... are you talking about immigration today or a few hundred years ago?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
if you folks let them get a foothold there like here in ca your ruint. soon your schools with have to be bilingual,then all jobs will require the same.the kids will not find any jobs now there,all jobs will be said that you folks are just too darn lazy to do them so illegal aliens had to take over.

this will be on your tv and news papers,not to leave out everything will either be painted on or stolen.
if you don't have gangs you will.
HUH

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
if you folks let them get a foothold there like here in ca your ruint. soon your schools with have to be bilingual,then all jobs will require the same.the kids will not find any jobs now there,all jobs will be said that you folks are just too darn lazy to do them so illegal aliens had to take over.
this will be on your tv and news papers,not to leave out everything will either be painted on or stolen.
if you don't have gangs you will.
I thought this had already happened

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this had already happened
its happened to all your nice small towns too?
Cheeyaw

Jackson, MS

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Start a hunting season on the vermin.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 16, 2013
just read those going into arizona has started going your way instead. i know folks in mcallen or overrun,how is it in northern texas
HUH

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Overran! Have you been in Wal-Mart? They shop by the whole frikin family. I can't even get down an isle.

What had S. Red done to help this whole situation out.
I thought she is a River jumper.
Cheeyaw

Jackson, MS

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Two buck and a doe per citizen would have the whole herd crawling back home.
WCW

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Mar 22, 2013
ICE ICE BABY ICE

Location hidden

#11 Mar 23, 2013
ship these kids to the whitehouse

http://gawker.com/5689202/mexican-cartels-hir...

after all those who want them here should live with them.
Hank Hill

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2013
HUH wrote:
Overran! Have you been in Wal-Mart? They shop by the whole frikin family. I can't even get down an isle.
What had S. Red done to help this whole situation out.
I thought she is a River jumper.
Aliens come from outer space, Mexicans come from Mexico and are wet backs. I went to United one Sunday and looked in the deli, there were so many Mexicans I thought I was in Durango, Mexico.
John Smith

Weatherford, TX

#13 Aug 11, 2013
I think it is the highest forum of flattery.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#14 Aug 11, 2013
We have oil field here and pig farms that basically hire only illegals. they fired a white man because he didn't know spanish. The oil fiels pays really well some take home 2000.00 a week.
I would like to see white people with those jobs
WhiteTrash

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Aug 11, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
We have oil field here and pig farms that basically hire only illegals. they fired a white man because he didn't know spanish. The oil fiels pays really well some take home 2000.00 a week.
The oil field does hire white men, they are called drunks.
White Trash

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Aug 11, 2013
Drug addicts to
Che

Vernon, TX

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
Porque dices esas cosas malas acerca de mi raza? Todos saben que trabajamos durisimos y no hay un trabajo que negamos hacer. Creyo que tienes celos.
WhiteTrash

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Aug 12, 2013
Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Porque dices esas cosas malas acerca de mi raza? Todos saben que trabajamos durisimos y no hay un trabajo que negamos hacer. Creyo que tienes celos.
Never jealous of your stinky A-hole. No matter what you do. You always drink up. You send all your money back to Mexico.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Che wrote:
<quoted text>
can you talk american

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
howard pittman (Jul '14) 8 hr Archangel Azrael 43
New Dollar Store in Town Tue For reals 3
Mary hodges Aug 30 I knoe 5
why can't mexicans learn English (Mar '14) Aug 29 Brilliant 16
What new is the new companies are coming to tha... Aug 26 Wilma 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Childress Mortgages