Officials saying little about Childre...

Officials saying little about Childress aide dismissed over sexual assault allegation

There are 1 comment on the KVII-TV Amarillo story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Officials saying little about Childress aide dismissed over sexual assault allegation. In it, KVII-TV Amarillo reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , News , Childress Isd , Childress Schools , Teacher's Aide , Childress Teacher's Aide , Childress Inappropriate Student Relationship , Teacher's Aide Childress Isd , Inappropriate Relationships with Students , Childress Texas , Texas Rangers , Shanise Lambert CHILDRESS, TEXAS -- A Childress ISD teacher's aide was arrested ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVII-TV Amarillo.

perv from way back

Quanah, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2012
it sure lowers my self esteem that no fine booty teacher ever had her way with me when i was in school.i sure wouldnt of told nobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have ya'll ever seen anyone that would help any... (Aug '13) 8 hr That is a lie 11
Cheyenne halliday Sun eww 1
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Sun yeah 14
Crazy Cow Jul 22 Tellingitasitis 7
Grand Jury Jul 21 The Law 2
Looking for Shayne... Jul 21 Jagerbones 2
The votes are in. And the Award for being the L... Jul 19 Epic 3

Childress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Childress Mortgages