Which cop taxed him
hoho

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Him in jail which cop tazed him after going off on them and truck driver
SOSO

Quanah, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2013
They will only let him out.They don't care about the peoples safety.They protect there friends from being arrested.It is funny to here Mance voters gripe about him.Lol
hoho

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2013
They can't gripe they voted for him that what they get and yes crazy bill will be out again guess they like running him out of neighborhood especially where there are empty houses he stays in cops need to get off their butts and do what tax payers pay them to do
8th Amendment

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Hi I'm the constitution and you dumbasses should know that everyone has the chance to get out of jail... it's called reasonable bail... google it.
hoho

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2013
8th Amendment wrote:
Hi I'm the constitution and you dumbasses should knowtt that everyone has the chance to get out of jail... it's called reason

able baZzil... google it.
true but he danger to people and children after he expozes himself to children
Tyranny

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Where and when did this happen? There needs to be a report made so the case workers can know that he needs to be checked. He probably has stopped taking hia medicine, or they need to amp it up. He is BiPolar (supposedly, I dont believe most people claim that just to get a check). so he is probably on Lithium. It has to be taken responsibly or else it causes things like you described to happen. Problem is he isn't capable of being on medication without supervision. Someone, like a case worker, needs to take him on a one way trip, out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4/20 Apr 25 yyy 3
City of Quanah Apr 22 City services 1
David Dockery Apr 22 Concerned 2
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm (Sep '16) Apr 20 King B 9
Puha Fambrough Apr 14 Class of 91 3
Allsups Burritos (Jul '10) Apr 9 El Chingon 21
Kevin Overstreet (May '11) Apr 1 Nancy 3

Childress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance