First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abcsd

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I have heard that the city is still paying Danny Felty for consulting?
Ralphie

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2013
abcsd wrote:
well yes he's not old enough to retire yet
puppy

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Some more of u business. We have bigger problems in this town than to worry about Mr fealty working. Example drugs thieves break ins and sad thing they get away with it FBI needs to come in and clean this town up would feel safer then
puppy

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
What does Tony get paid to do drink free hospital coffee about all he's worth rest of them all they do is drink and ride around
puppy

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Anything else u wish to talk about
Deborah Brownlow

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 May 1, 2013
It is Felty, not fealty. And if the city is in fact paying Felty for a job that he cannot do, then that is a major issue.

More Quanah problems:
1. Ineffective, disinterested sheriff's dept
2. Drugs
3. Lack of adequate sewer/water systems
4. Failure of city government to monitor and prioritize expenses, treating revenue as charitable contributions (ie., having a city judge with no city police department)
5. Abysmal streets/roadways

But on the plus side, we will have the most expensive and stately courthouse in the state. Thanks to Judge Ingram and all his hard work. Pity he couldn't value infrastructure and community viability more. A courthouse, no matter how stately and well renovated, means little to a dead community. Oh, and his estimation on the date of total decline, less than 5 years. Yet he pushed for the courthouse restoration.
Boston

Van Nuys, CA

#7 May 5, 2013
As lowlife and money hungry as our city and county leaders are I am very surprised that they havent put a bid in to bury the Boston bomber here since noone else wants him.
I bet it would stimuate the economy more than a partilly restored court house will.
WCW

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 May 9, 2013
Just think how much money they wasted on him in years past!

What in the world could the possibly consult him about?

What days Sheri works.
puppy

United States

#9 May 9, 2013
Who cares we have worse problems in quanah than worrying if fealty gets paid or not.put u energy into drug and thieves and cop's over looking things.
puppy

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
Felty spelled it wrong
Rockin tha BIG Q

Van Nuys, CA

#11 May 9, 2013
puppy wrote:
Who cares we have worse problems in quanah than worrying if fealty gets paid or not.put u energy into drug and thieves and cop's over looking things.
You sort of contradicted your self a bit.
The reason you never read stories in the newspaper about thieves or drugs or any crime to speak of(unless a victim pays for adspace offering reward)is because of the job our fine young highly skilled decorated lawmen are doing of keeping the streets safe from this sort of riff raff.
Feel free to sleep tonight and if you hear anythang dont worry cause its the boys in blue rustlin them onory critters over to the pokey so they can be judged bythe honorable Judge Ronald Ringum.I challenge any of you inbred naysayers to give me proof of who don what and i will personally arrest them myself.nuha 2tha puha.
BIG"Q"
puppy

United States

#12 May 10, 2013
I am not inbred first of all and you idiot goodbye

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 2, 2013
abcsd wrote:
Mr Felty is still working and has served this city either on city council or city administrator for over 30 years, he has given his time and money helping this city, he has served this city well and is still a source of knowledge to the younger new city administrator.
What I do not understand is people on here complaining about what's happening in town instead take an active positive role in this cities and it will be better off but know most here in town would rather gripe and complain and leave the responsibility to others.
It takes a community to raise a child, I believe it's the child's responsibility to give back to that community... Quit complaining and give back!
Danny is a descent man in this city and has done what he could to serve a dying town. You should be proud for him serving this dying town for over 30 years... I ask you... What have you done
Or how have you given back to Quanah? Oh yes... Nothing!
your brain dead

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Aug 2, 2013
Ramathorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Felty is still working and has served this city either on city council or city administrator for over 30 years, he has given his time and money helping this city, he has served this city well and is still a source of knowledge to the younger new city administrator.
What I do not understand is people on here complaining about what's happening in town instead take an active positive role in this cities and it will be better off but know most here in town would rather gripe and complain and leave the responsibility to others.
It takes a community to raise a child, I believe it's the child's responsibility to give back to that community... Quit complaining and give back!
Danny is a descent man in this city and has done what he could to serve a dying town. You should be proud for him serving this dying town for over 30 years... I ask you... What have you done
it is obvious that you have drank way to much of Quanah water!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 3, 2013
your brain dead wrote:
<quoted text>it is obvious that you have drank way to much of Quanah water!
You're just another negative loser that wants someone else to fix the cities problems while you sit and bitch about it! Look at the facts! This is why so many people leave and never want to come back.. It's filled with negativity!
"Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country.
But you're probably too dumb to understand what that means.. Let me guess you're evidently on some kind of government assistance?
Thought so!
your brain dead

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Aug 3, 2013
Ramathorn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another negative loser that wants someone else to fix the cities problems while you sit and bitch about it! Look at the facts! This is why so many people leave and never want to come back.. It's filled with negativity!
"Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country.
But you're probably too dumb to understand what that means.. Let me guess you're evidently on some kind of government assistance?
Thought so!
no gov`t assistance at all.
other than sit back and smile while keeping my mouth shut how do you suggest I "do my part"?
should I go up to nelson and ask him if there is any truth to the rumors that we have heard about a certain females drug use?
should I ask him why he doesn't do anything about the crime and rampant drug use going on?
Should I ask paul the same two questions?
should I ask the city why they received a grant several years ago to replace a water line and spent the money else where?
so many questions and so few answers.
sorry to tell you but people like me are not the reason others are leaving this town.
Agree

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Aug 3, 2013
Ramathorn wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of crap. This town owes Fely nothing. He was a poor excuse for administrator and if he takes him and Paula both to do the screw up job that we have going now then get rid of both of them and hire some One who can do the job right
Quanah

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Aug 3, 2013
Ramathorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so!
please tell me the difference between sucking up free government assistance and sucking up free Quanah taxpayer money. He retired for Gods sake. But of course WE insist on continuing to pay him and that useless Guy Smith who shod have been forced to go on that free government assistance years ago

Location hidden

#20 Aug 3, 2013
Quanah wrote:
<quoted text>please tell me the difference between sucking up free government assistance and sucking up free Quanah taxpayer money. He retired for Gods sake. But of course WE insist on continuing to pay him and that useless Guy Smith who shod have been forced to go on that free government assistance years ago
For your info he never retired!Get you facts straight you idiot... You just want to be negative and stir up shit instead of making positive contributions to this city!
Quanah

Wichita Falls, TX

#21 Aug 3, 2013
Ramathorn wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info he never retired!Get you facts straight you idiot... You just want to be negative and stir up shit instead of making positive contributions to this city!
whoa there yes he did. He had a nice little retirement party and a cake. The pictures were in the Wuanah paper. Did you miss that issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min That Fart Guy 18,375
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
Thumper Gilbert 5 hr Sheri McDaniel 14
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
grave robbers Sep 14 quick draw 4
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
Pretty Boy Taylor? Sep 13 GrapeApe 2
•••
•••
Childress Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Childress Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Childress People Search