Artificial Turf
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your an idiot

Van Nuys, CA

#21 Jan 24, 2013
is "used" the word you meant to use,twice.
why correct someones grammar if you dont
know how to use it correctly yourself.

Tooele, UT

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Is ( ) artificial turf more beneficial than just regular grass? I've seen both kinds here in Phoenix, I'm just not sure which one I would rather end up getting when I finally get my own house.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Apparently you don't have an education, nor do you have a sense for sarcasm. Basically another way to mock you, in other words.

Examples: You would say "your an idiot", "get use to it", or maybe even "can I axe you a question".

My point in mocking you points out that you're an overall idiot who can't use proper gammar, nor can you spell.
State in 2013

Bossier City, LA

#24 Jan 27, 2013
We need turf because next year will be the year we go to STATE
Laurel Ms

Van Nuys, CA

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Artificial turf may attract host games but the contributing factors are more than just turf.
Quanah has nothing to offer.The only two decent places to eat are either limited seating or delivery.Lodging is incredibly expensive or having to share a room with vermin.
Quanah has nothing to offer any age group so
"you can put lipstick on a pig,but its still a pig".
Pooh Bear

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Mar 1, 2013
State in 2013 wrote:
We need turf because next year will be the year we go to STATE
Big deal, all that $$ spent for bragging rights. These kids need to learn a trade. Sports are fun and all, but we need to think of these kids futures.
Laurel Ms

Van Nuys, CA

#28 Mar 1, 2013
That coach has watched Field of Dreams one too many times.

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Mar 6, 2013
curious to see what decision the board came to.
hopefully they realize that the people with all the best toys usually are the ones with the least amount of character.
quit spending before its to late.

Wichita Falls, TX

#30 Mar 6, 2013
Get the damn turf for the kids to have a decent place to play. If they don't then the money will thrown away on something else you won't like.
Pete Rockholt

Chandler, TX

#31 Mar 8, 2013
For all the overly intelligent in the above paragraphs I would like to invite you to drive throughout Quanah and describe what you see, thats right an ailing city with no chance to recover.
Down main street you see empty building or buildings that have been resurrected to be used for special ocassions and all of this in the name of preserving downtown, a courthouse that is in the finishing stages of a facelift which I guess is ok considering it will be the last thing standing but not worth the effort.
Take a ride down the side streets and pay close attention to all the empty, falling down structures and overgrown lots. Do you see revenue there? As your driving around take note of the roads and condition of the overall city not a favorable sceen!
When a school does a large scale project as the one you are referring to there is usually a bond issue at stake for which the tax payer will ultimatelly be responsible for, based on what I have seen and maybe you don't Quanah's taxpayers do not need another challenge to face.
If little Willie and Sarah Beth can't play on Gods turf maybe they should stay inside and play monopoly.
Something to think about here is nothing is free and if you think it is you voted for Obama!
sherri melton

Burkburnett, TX

#33 Mar 8, 2013
Deborah Brownlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your powers of observation amaze me - you have so succinctly stated the obvious. Just for the sake of clarification and accuracy, overweight is one word, not two, and 4 eyed should be hypenated (4-eyed).
As for giving my two cents, if no one cares, why the beef? Ignore it.....
debbie im proud of you & to have you as a wonderful friend. this town blows my mind! im sorry for the peeps that have to be so rude. some peeps cant stand that your so damn smart & really know what your talking about. love ya girl!!!!
Jobie Ratliff

Van Nuys, CA

#34 Mar 13, 2013
Amen. What a wonderful sister, best friend, and smart as well. Never ashamed to know you Deb. Stand your ground, never give up, and Ms Sherri thank you for your nice words of encouragement. Soo many people in the world today should practice saying nice things. One of my dearest friends said to me just last week, actually two wonderful friends have made encouraging comments to me in the last month: To have a best friend, you have to be a best friend and We were best friends before there were best friends. Deborah, these quotes are to you. Talk for us who do not know how to speek, not because we are afraid to speak but because your words make such an impression on people who just do not have any thing else nice to say or they are just down right jealous of the wisdom god has givin to you. You have a wonderful day Sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earthquake Nov 24 okie 3
287 diesel servive Nov 23 tiredofit 1
corky Nov 20 Someone who cares 13
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
90% of Quanah Nov 18 Dah 2
Open Season on Dope-head. Nov 18 FedUp 1
two robbery's in quanah Nov 15 Quanah Texas 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Childress Mortgages