Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#1 May 5, 2013
it costs 2700.00 per month for every illegal family. If the amnesty goes thru the cost will be 8000.00 per month. 65% are currently receiving federal aid
Chong

Weatherford, TX

#2 May 5, 2013
The vast majorities of illegals pay taxes under someone else's social security number. They also pay all of the sales and property taxes we pay.]

Not only that, but they work harder than the damned lazy ass American dopers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
the gang of 8's bill will cost into the trillions.

they also want to pass out about 33 million green cards.
to think we bring in 1.5 million legal immigrants a year and they want to add more.

bringing in enough people every year to start their own city about the size of dallas.

seems they think we have millions of jobs for the taking and we must not have high unemployment.
stand up

Van Nuys, CA

#4 May 6, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
the gang of 8's bill will cost into the trillions.
they also want to pass out about 33 million green cards.
to think we bring in 1.5 million legal immigrants a year and they want to add more.
bringing in enough people every year to start their own city about the size of dallas.
seems they think we have millions of jobs for the taking and we must not have high unemployment.
if you feel so strong about something then how can your opinion be taken serious if all the great politicians cant put a face on it.
stand up or shut up.
unemployment is a word that politicians and welfare bums use as a crutch.you may not get the high dollar job that we all know you deserve but if you have enough drive and value your responsibilities then you will never be unemployed.

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2013
stand up wrote:
<quoted text>if you feel so strong about something then how can your opinion be taken serious if all the great politicians cant put a face on it.
stand up or shut up.
unemployment is a word that politicians and welfare bums use as a crutch.you may not get the high dollar job that we all know you deserve but if you have enough drive and value your responsibilities then you will never be unemployed.
you mean a face like this

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/heritag...

i like my wages here in ca,don't want invaders crowding in and ruining them as they did the house building jobs,they made it drop to the wages of 1980s here. here in ca the illegals have made it so back the kids of citizens cannot even get jobs in fast food or home building. most of us who started out building houses left the poor wages and went into heavy construction. when you wages start going down instead of up you can pinpoint the problem,immigration as a whole has a bad effect.you are right you can stay working as long as you are willing to change your line of work after doing it a life time,or do like i do and travel the whole state as a migrant construction worker,not house builder.

you may not see it there yet. its coming if not stopped.

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2013
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/c...

check these guys out they are trying to save the country.and can back up what they say with proof.

stand up, unless you are very rich or work for someone who has given you job security this will ruin you. in my area there is no more job security. i am older and set fairly well, it is the youngester in the 20s and 30s who will be getting the shaft as well as the youth coming out of high school and college,which no longer means a job.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#7 May 11, 2013
If illegals have a baby in this country the baby should be put up for adoption or sold to pay the medical expenses. The mother should be given a tubal and be put in prison for 10 years

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
If illegals have a baby in this country the baby should be put up for adoption or sold to pay the medical expenses. The mother should be given a tubal and be put in prison for 10 years
their kids should be taken from that at birth,if they keep saying the 14th means give them citizenship so why should we let an illegal alien raise a citizen. stop giving birth certs as well.

heck they do not even pay for the birth of these kids showing more begging.

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2013
anyone wanting to see facts on this issue check out this documentary

http://www.theycometoamerica.com/

check it on youtube as well for more info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Childress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Nurse 679
west to go shell station Fri Texas girl 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
murders from 1990's (Mar '07) Oct 22 liltex 68
Shannon Dodson Oct 22 Cartelkidd 15
truth in its purest form Oct 22 ZANAH 6
Water Dept Jobs Oct 21 stupid 4
Childress Dating
Find my Match

Childress Jobs