Teacher killed by wolves in Alaska, police say

Mar 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Freerepublic.com

A schoolteacher found dead this week near a remote Alaska village was probably killed by wolves, Alaska State Troopers said on Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

If Alaska did not allow hunting of moose and caribou, this lady may still be alive. By comprominsing wolves food supply, these tragedies will probably increase. There is a certain ex-governor that quit on this state that should know better.
ex gov

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

We are so tired of Palin. Can;t you find anything else to talk about?

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

lol You obviously have delusions of grandeur trying to speak for everyone. YOU are tired of Palin , many others and myself bring up facts about the lady. The fact is, she quit and the fact is also that she advocating hunting of moose and caribou. Food supply dwindles for wolves , wolves have to eat, wolves replace diet with humans. Its called survival. Do the math.

“2010 FIFA World Cup”

Since: Mar 10

Loskop, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

What a terrifying way to die. Bless her heart.
Jimmy the Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

Police speculate she was jogging near a remote Alaskan village and listening to an Ipod as she jogged, something only a mindless liberal would do. Sadly, she paid for her mental illness with her life.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
Police speculate she was jogging near a remote Alaskan village and listening to an Ipod as she jogged, something only a mindless liberal would do. Sadly, she paid for her mental illness with her life.
Another heartless, brainwashed hate radio listener that does not know the definition of the word liberal and just likes to spew . You people are not only very angry but boring as well. Get some new schtick. Hopefully the new administration in Alaska , starts to preserve the numbers of moose and caribou, thus take humans off the wolves diet.
Jimmy the Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>Another heartless, brainwashed hate radio listener that does not know the definition of the word liberal ...

I've studied liberals all of my adult life, much like a Marine Biologist studies spineless gastropods.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've studied liberals all of my adult life, much like a Marine Biologist studies spineless gastropods.
You do not even know the definition. You just regurgitate right wing radio talking points. The act is old. Have a great day.
gerald moorcroft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
If Alaska did not allow hunting of moose and caribou, this lady may still be alive. By comprominsing wolves food supply, these tragedies will probably increase. There is a certain ex-governor that quit on this state that should know better.
reply,would someone from chignig post on here what the price of basic food is people not from alaska cannot have any idea what moose ,beaver caribo etc mean to people who cannot trot down to pixy quick for hamberger @1.99 pound what is ribeye? and milk? just to put some reallity for people in cal or florida. is not with in everyones reach
Jimmy the Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>You do not even know the definition. You just regurgitate right wing radio talking points. The act is old. Have a great day.
My studies indicate that warm ocean currents cause normal, moderate Democrats to change or mutate, if you will, into shrieking, spitting, hysterical, scab-covered, lice-infested liberals.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
My studies indicate that warm ocean currents cause normal, moderate Democrats to change or mutate, if you will, into shrieking, spitting, hysterical, scab-covered, lice-infested liberals.
Have a great day.

DEBATES ARE WON ON LOGIC LOST ON EMOTIONS
Jimmy the Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Have a great day.
As proof of concept, I offer the liberal enclaves along both coasts, the entire state of Hawaii, and, of course, the People's Republic Of Berkeley.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
As proof of concept, I offer the liberal enclaves along both coasts, the entire state of Hawaii, and, of course, the People's Republic Of Berkeley.
Blah blah blah... Have you even gone to Berkley? Obviously , you judge universities you have never gone. Another right winger that is brainwashed from talk radio. Have a great day and while you are at it... Look up the word liberal. lmao
Jimmy the Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah... Have you even gone to Berkley? Obviously , you judge universities you have never gone ...
Berkeley, California, you left-wing loon.

http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/

These are the people responsible for electing a community organizer \ Saul Alinsky protege \ Hugo Chavez wannabe as president of the United States.

The inmates are running the asylum.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Berkeley, California, you left-wing loon.
http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/
These are the people responsible for electing a community organizer \ Saul Alinsky protege \ Hugo Chavez wannabe as president of the United States.
The inmates are running the asylum.
Keep with the name calling ... thats all you have. Have a great evening.

“2010 FIFA World Cup”

Loskop, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Jimmy the Hammer wrote:
What an evil and cruel thing to say. How can you go slow low...to insult the actions of a dead woman? She may have been careless and neglectful but she did not deserve to die the way she did.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

NOKUTHULA wrote:
<quoted text>
What an evil and cruel thing to say. How can you go slow low...to insult the actions of a dead woman? She may have been careless and neglectful but she did not deserve to die the way she did.
Exactly, this is the viciousness that comes from hatred radio. You can not have a civil debate with these folks. They are totally brainwashed by the AM dial. It is quite sad. One can only hope their miserable lives get better. I truly mean that. Being angry and resentful during waking moments must really suck. Have a great day everyone.

“2010 FIFA World Cup”

Loskop, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, this is the viciousness that comes from hatred radio. You can not have a civil debate with these folks. They are totally brainwashed by the AM dial. It is quite sad. One can only hope their miserable lives get better. I truly mean that. Being angry and resentful during waking moments must really suck. Have a great day everyone.
I agree....So are you saying the radio stations actually air such arguments?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chignik Discussions

Search the Chignik Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BBNC exploring copper, gold prospects near Chig... Mar '14 they call me nugget 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
AK August 23 Alaska Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Jun '11 Fulltimer322 9
AK Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alaska in... (Oct '10) Mar '11 degner 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chignik Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chignik People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••