Fairview Township couple living their dream while battling with township

May 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GoErie

Husband-and-wife lawyers Robert Glance and Melissa Pytel decided Washington, D.C., wasn't for them.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2010
Bill W

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

It would be nice to see someone beat the Fairview Twp supervisors. In most parts of the US when you buy property, you own it. Not in Fairview. I lost thousands of dollars when Fairview would not approve the plans of a developer buying my property. If you want to get something done, you are at the mercy of the narrow minded and corrupt planners. If you ever have the misfortune of crossing paths with the i d i o t Jim Cardman, you will know what I mean. It doesn't end with the zoning in Fairview. John Agnello, who should be in a rest home, has managed to negotiate the the highest water and sewer rates in the county. Thanks John, good job. Fairview once was a great place to live. Thanks to the township surevisors, that won't be the case in the future.
merle

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

township rules only apply to select people .,
I am still trying to figure out how snap fitness got away without parking , and painting parking lines on the gas station property next door.
Time to stand up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

All of this is what you hear everywhere, the result of American Greed and "Pelosi style" politics. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING THEM IN?
If you dont like the politics in your home town, do something about it.
ANY ONE OF YOU COULD DO A BETTER JOB provided you are honest and not sucked into their corruption.
Go ahead, find anyone you believe is goodhearted: a neighbor, someone in your church or school, youself. RUN FOR OFFICE. I'll bet you'd win.
Make a change!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicora Discussions

Search the Chicora Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr snag 3,810
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 22 hr More Settled Science 51,184
paradise park (Jun '11) Apr '14 Sherri 6
lawn torn up in fairview Apr '14 lived it 1
Officer on patrol in Fairview schools Apr '14 Yes sir 5
Family in PA (Jul '12) Mar '14 Tina 9
State police crack 2003 East Brady robbery (May '07) Mar '14 This is too funny 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••